Animal Crossing New Leaf

added hubu and spooge and opening right now
I've tried 5 times now and I keep getting the 018-0511 error. Looks like we aren't meant to be AC friends...

EDIT: And now it worked. I guess my connection didn't like HuBu, since it worked after he left. :/

Last edited by a moderator:
Lets try this a bit later then, I need to run out get some errands done.
No worries. Later on tonight if you are free. Man sold 2000 nips and made a profit of 652k after tipping, thanks 62. I wonder how many people are selling to make 1mils in profit.

No worries. Later on tonight if you are free. Man sold 2000 nips and made a profit of 652k after tipping, thanks 62. I wonder how many people are selling to make 1mils in profit.
With the 594 price last night, I made 8 million in profit.

I already sold my turnips, but it looks like I'll either have a big spike in the morning or a small spike tomorrow afternoon.

I buy 6,400 hundred a week, as that's how many you can fit in a museum storage room (8x8 grid in terms of placing things on the floor).

Hoping for a spike in my town tomorrow. My prices this week so far have been: 125, 120, 70, 65, 56, 93. Should be either the small spike or big spike pattern, since the declining pattern starts between 50-99 bells. So if big spike it should be tomorrow PM, if small spike the high should be Friday AM.

Anyone with decent turnip prices? 105 here, lower than last night. Horned elephants are at a premium today, so I definitely need to get to the island tonight.

Turnip prices finally ticked up a little this PM after declining all week so far. Hopefully I'll get a good price tomorrow.

Finally got a Master Sword, just need a Blue Falcon and Varia Suit (I have the shoes, helmet and pants) to be done with fortune cookies.
If you haven't gotten the Varia Suit, I think I have one I can drop off for you.

If you haven't gotten the Varia Suit, I think I have one I can drop off for you.
That would be awesome. I'll open my gates in a few (Hawktown).

Also, do you (or any one else) happen to have any Lychees or Coconuts? I think you gave me some the other day, but I can't find any of the trees around my town now (do have Persimmon's growing though!). I was tired when planting so my best guess is I accidentally planted the Lychees on the beach and coconuts in grass. :oops:

Edit: Gates open. I'll be AFK, but I'm standing over to the right of the station as you exit. Put $198k in bells on the ground for you or anyone who drops of the stuff I need: Varia Suit clothes, Blue Falcon, lychees, Coconuts.

Thanks!

I was trying to wait it out, but day after day of digging the same fossils is getting annoying. This is what I need left to complete the fossils in the museum.

Stegosaurus Torso
Velociraptor Head
Parasaurus Torso
Ichthyosaur Tail

Let me know how much and I'll pay for them. I also have a crap load of stuff if you'd rather trade instead. Here's a small list of it since I keep throwing stuff in the museum as storage and haven't updated the list lately.

Also, prim4444 any idea when you'll open your place again to let us catalog any new sets you've gotten your hands on?

Underwater Floor

Cabin Clock

Lantern

Checkout Counter

Slide Puzzle

Editor's Chair

Thermohygrometer

Exotic Lamp

Cabin Bookcase

Bat Umbrella

Sword

Handcart

Ranch Couch

Blue Dresser

Mountain Standee

Corinthian Post

Pachira

Ballon Dresser

Balloon Bed

Balloon Vanity

Balloon Hat

Balloon Chair

Balloon Lamp

Ballon Clock

Robo-TV

Robo-Lamp

Oil Barrel

Juicy-Apple Clock

Exotic Chair

Game-Show Stand

Standing Spotlight

Foosball Table

Virtual Boy

Dice Stereo

Yellow Pikmin

Kart

Bathtub

Female Mask

Robo Closet

Amazing Machine

Also, do you (or any one else) happen to have any Lychees or Coconuts? I think you gave me some the other day, but I can't find any of the trees around my town now (do have Persimmon's growing though!). I was tired when planting so my best guess is I accidentally planted the Lychees on the beach and coconuts in grass. :oops:

Edit: Gates open. I'll be AFK, but I'm standing over to the right of the station as you exit. Put $198k in bells on the ground for you or anyone who drops of the stuff I need: Varia Suit clothes, Blue Falcon, lychees, Coconuts.

Thanks!
I'll bring some lychees and coconuts too.

I was trying to wait it out, but day after day of digging the same fossils is getting annoying. This is what I need left to complete the fossils in the museum.

Stegosaurus Torso
Velociraptor Head
Parasaurus Torso
Ichthyosaur Tail

Let me know how much and I'll pay for them. I also have a crap load of stuff if you'd rather trade instead. Here's a small list of it since I keep throwing stuff in the museum as storage and haven't updated the list lately.

Underwater Floor

Cabin Clock

Lantern

Checkout Counter

Slide Puzzle

Editor's Chair

Thermohygrometer

Exotic Lamp

Cabin Bookcase

Bat Umbrella

Low Screen

Sword

Handcart

Ranch Couch

Blue Dresser

Mountain Standee

Corinthian Post

Pachira

Ballon Dresser

Balloon Bed

Balloon Vanity

Balloon Hat

Balloon Chair

Balloon Lamp

Ballon Clock

Robo-TV

Robo-Lamp

Oil Barrel

Juicy-Apple Clock

Exotic Chair

Game-Show Stand

Standing Spotlight

Foosball Table

Virtual Boy

Dice Stereo

Yellow Pikmin

Kart

Bathtub

Female Mask

Robo Closet

Amazing Machine

I can drop off a Stego Torso and Raptor Skull. No charge. I'm completely done with fossils in both towns.

Thanks!
Dropping off some fruit and a surprise kitten because she was standing outside my house when I left it.

Stegosaurus Torso
Velociraptor Head
Parasaurus Torso
Ichthyosaur Tail

Also, prim4444 any idea when you'll open your place again to let us catalog any new sets you've gotten your hands on?

Underwater Floor
Cabin Clock
Lantern
Checkout Counter
Slide Puzzle
Editor's Chair
Thermohygrometer
Exotic Lamp
Cabin Bookcase
Bat Umbrella
Low Screen
Sword
Handcart
Ranch Couch
Blue Dresser
Mountain Standee
Corinthian Post
Pachira
Ballon Dresser
Balloon Bed
Balloon Vanity
Balloon Hat
Balloon Chair
Balloon Lamp
Ballon Clock
Robo-TV
Robo-Lamp
Oil Barrel
Juicy-Apple Clock
Exotic Chair
Game-Show Stand
Standing Spotlight
Foosball Table
Virtual Boy
Dice Stereo
Yellow Pikmin
Kart
Bathtub
Female Mask
Robo Closet
Amazing Machine
I've got a Para Torso you can have. I don't have a Virtual Boy yet, so if you want to trade that'd be cool, or if you're holding out for a better trade on that you can just have the fossil.

I've got a Para Torso you can have. I don't have a Virtual Boy yet, so if you want to trade that'd be cool, or if you're holding out for a better trade on that you can just have the fossil.
No issue here, I just have to pull it out of storage. thx!

I'll keep my gates open for a while (just working at home this evening), so feel free to come by for sigs, dropping of Katie etc.

If it's not open, I got resettied--I'll check it every so often.

Edit:  Also putting out some Nintendo duplicates anyone can grab:  Hero's Clothes, Varia Suit Pants, Metroid and Arwing.

Will be over to the right when exiting the train station.

I'll keep my gates open for a while (just working at home this evening), so feel free to come by for sigs, dropping of Katie etc.

Edit: Also putting out some Nintendo duplicates anyone can grab: Hero's Clothes, Varia Suit Pants, Metroid and Arwing.

Heading to your place for sigs.

Apparently, I don't ave a Varia suit, but 5 of the pants. Sorry.

I'll still bring fruit, though.
Dagolara dropped off the lychees and coconuts already, so I'm covered on that.

Just need the Varia Suit and Blue Falcon if anyone has them (still $198k in bells on the ground, and the Nintendo dupes I have listed above).

Thanks though! :D

Dagolara dropped off the lychees and coconuts already, so I'm covered on that.

Just need the Varia Suit and Blue Falcon if anyone has them (still $198k in bells on the ground, and the Nintendo dupes I have listed above).

Thanks though! :D
Well, now you have more. I was on one of the alt-characters.

Anyone have Jester pants/skirts I can catalog?

Edit: Also putting out some Nintendo duplicates anyone can grab: Hero's Clothes, Varia Suit Pants, Metroid and Arwing.

I am interested in the Hero's Clothes. Will be on later after kids are ibed.

About to open my gates for a mini FFA. Lots of fossils and Nintendo doubles up for grabs. Some random furniture and gyroids as well. Whatever is left by the end of the night/FFA will be sold, so take it while it lasts! Thanks!

I am interested in the Hero's Clothes. Will be on later after kids are ibed.
No problem. They're still there and I'll keep the gates open for a couple hours--if I'm gone it probably got reset and just check back in a bit as I'm trying to check it every 30 mins or so while working.

Anytime I'm available, just ask

About to open my gates for a mini FFA. Lots of fossils and Nintendo doubles up for grabs. Some random furniture and gyroids as well. Whatever is left by the end of the night/FFA will be sold, so take it while it lasts! Thanks!
Took the gyroids. Thanks

No problem. They're still there and I'll keep the gates open for a couple hours--if I'm gone it probably got reset and just check back in a bit as I'm trying to check it every 30 mins or so while working.
HuBu,

Ending up having to run out, I grabbed the items and will hold on to the Hero's clothes in case you still need the next time I'm able to get online.

Did anyone come to my town tonight? had a bunch of my flowers stolen. curious why they weren't all stolen, was wondering if someone caught them in the act and they ran off, or they just ran out of space in their locker.

Did anyone come to my town tonight? had a bunch of my flowers stolen. curious why they weren't all stolen, was wondering if someone caught them in the act and they ran off, or they just ran out of space in their locker.
Damn sorry to hear that. Like I've said before I don't get why people feel the need to do shit like this.

This is why I'm scared to leave my gates open the way some of you do. The 5 or 6 people I currently have on my friend's list I know I can trust, so I'd do it for them anytime. If you need someone to help you get more from the island, please let me know.

It's not that hard to grow hybrids. Regular flowers are even easier to get.

But some are lazy, and don't care how they get things. Others just want to wreck people's towns.

Yeah, only people on my friend list are CAGs and so far nothing bad has happened. I don't even know if any of you guys came into my town yet either.

bread's done
Back