Animal Crossing New Leaf

Dagolara, I remembered that public works project that tells you what the weather will be like. It's the instrument shelter.

PWP-InstrumentShelter.png

Dagolara, I remembered that public works project that tells you what the weather will be like. It's the instrument shelter.

PWP-InstrumentShelter.png
Interesting, pretty sure that was suggested a few days ago too. Once I get my golden can and lift my PWP moratorium I may do that.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok, Katrina closed up shop, and so am I.  Going to do a couple of Elite Ore tours on the island to stock up on medals so I can at some point complete the elusive mermaid series.

The Giant Dragonfly, Tuna Kahuna, and Elite Ore are supposed to be the best 3 for medal farming.

I need to do more island runs with Club Tortimer for extra items.
I personally like Elite Scavenger whenever it's available. It usually takes about 3 minutes for 16 medals, but sometimes it can be done faster if you get lucky with finding the items. The quickest I've done it was about 75 seconds when all of my items were in the first three houses I checked and the houses were close to Tortimer.

If Elite Scavenger isn't there, then I look for Elite Ore Finder or Tuna Kahuna. I did Giant Dragonfly earlier and could barely find any dragonflies at all (plus, I was pretty bad at catching them when I saw them), but good thing the person I played with managed to get a lot.

The crown is available to buy...is there a reason to buy it instead of just cataloging it from someone? Or is it uncommon enough it's best to just buy it and help others catalog it?

The crown is available to buy...is there a reason to buy it instead of just cataloging it from someone? Or is it uncommon enough it's best to just buy it and help others catalog it?
I don't think it's super rare (it's been in my shop 2-3 times now), but the price makes it seem like it's rare. Probably better to buy it in my opinion. I know the next time it shows up in my shop (or someone is willing to let me buy it) I'm definitely going for it. I have the bells for it now.

I don't think it's super rare (it's been in my shop 2-3 times now), but the price makes it seem like it's rare. Probably better to buy it in my opinion. I know the next time it shows up in my shop (or someone is willing to let me buy it) I'm definitely going for it. I have the bells for it now.
Do you want to come buy mine and let me catalog it? I'm short on bells until I can sell my turnips and I'd really rather pay off my public work project instead of buying the crown...but I'd love to at least catalog it so I can order it later.

Edit: I can also let you catalog the Moon and Large Space Console

Edit again: Or just keep the moon\console, and I can always reorder them.

Do you want to come buy mine and let me catalog it? I'm short on bells until I can sell my turnips and I'd really rather pay off my public work project instead of buying the crown...but I'd love to at least catalog it so I can order it later.
Sure. Give me about 10-15 minutes. Finishing up on the island real quick.

Wow the gamefaqs list is only on group 19 now. I m in group 24. Dude must be time traveling or something to keep this turnip train going.

Crap luck in the last hour on the Tuna Kahuna tour. Only managed to get an extra Mermaid wall to trade.

So for island items, I have a mermaid chair and wall, and a cabana screen to trade.

We'll see how I do tomorrow.

Wow the gamefaqs list is only on group 19 now. I m in group 24. Dude must be time traveling or something to keep this turnip train going.
he probably did. once he sold his stalk then theres no reason not to. he probably has tons of tips too. sheesh! hope i do get a good price this week. been lucky to get into CAG towns with nice prices. i have yet to get a 400-500 price

No he said it ends at 2am EST. He has the late night ordinance. If time expires groups that don't make it are SOL.

No time travelers here? I usually time travel with my wife's 3ds, but she is not happy about it lately. Have to keep it on the down low. I did manage to sell my turnips tonight, though. 307 wasn't the greatest price, but it nearly tripled my money. Got 25 mill in the bank now. May stop buying every weekend.

Sorry if this has been asked already but are the saves on the cart or 3ds? I borrowed the game from the library and want to know if I return the game will I lose my save file. I know most 3ds game saves are on the cart.

Thanks.

SuperMarioPro91, the guy allowing these groups to sell turnips at his town, just stated he will time travel at 1am EST to allow all 36 groups in. No more groups after that. Just an FYI since it was brought up earlier. You guys were right.

Sorry if this has been asked already but are the saves on the cart or 3ds? I borrowed the game from the library and want to know if I return the game will I lose my save file. I know most 3ds game saves are on the cart.
Thanks.
Its on the cart. One option to keep the data would be to use the save transfer tool to transfer the save file from the cart to your sd card. This would mean you'd have to buy the game from the eshop, though rather than buying a physical copy.

Thanks.
This REALLY intrigued me. Where are you from that libraries rent out games? Is this normal? I spent the better half of my childhood frequenting libraries and I've never once seen games!

This REALLY intrigued me. Where are you from that libraries rent out games? Is this normal? I spent the better half of my childhood frequenting libraries and I've never once seen games!
Mine lends out everything except handheld games. You can even reserve them online, place yourself in a queue if its not available and when it is free, they send it to a library close by for pick up.

I'm in northern NJ. A lot of libraries by me lend out games. It's been great for me since I can test them out before buying. Some libraries get games on release day. A few even carry M rated games. I also picked up Deadpool for the Xbox 360 yesterday.

Only need one more fossil:  Velociraptor Skull

If you have it, I have three rooms of fossils in my museum.  I'll trade some of those for the Skull I need.  (I'd have to put them into inventory to know what I have.)

EDIT:  Gate is open for a bit.  Katrina is in my town, if you want to check her out.  Turnips are only 72.  (Feel free to donate to Lloid!)

I have nips at 211 if anyone wants to bail out and make a quick sale. I'm expecting a spike this afternoon though, so you may want to hold off.

started with declining slope then yesterday it went up, but went down again today. had thought it was suppose to spike up.

keep me posted on price this afternoon.

I have nips at 211 if anyone wants to bail out and make a quick sale. I'm expecting a spike this afternoon though, so you may want to hold off.

It's your birthday too? Happy birthday!

I haven't checked in game yet to get my cake.
Cromz - keep me posted. my pattern is out of whack.

Miranda - Happy Birthday! yeah I got into the game and Apple was outside waiting to show me something at her house. Only a total of 3 neighbors were there. So the others that didn't come...you best watch out.

Cromz - keep me posted. my pattern is out of whack.

Miranda - Happy Birthday! yeah I got into the game and Apple was outside waiting to show me something at her house. Only a total of 3 neighbors were there. So the others that didn't come...you best watch out.
OMG! That's exactly who greeted me too! LOL

Turnip prices finally ticked up a little this PM after declining all week so far. Hopefully I'll get a good price tomorrow.

Finally got a Master Sword, just need a Blue Falcon and Varia Suit (I have the shoes, helmet and pants) to be done with fortune cookies.

Turnip prices finally ticked up a little this PM after declining all week so far. Hopefully I'll get a good price tomorrow.

Finally got a Master Sword, just need a Blue Falcon and Varia Suit (I have the shoes, helmet and pants) to be done with fortune cookies.
Just letting you know that Abels had a Mohawk wig this morning, so I don't need to catalog it from you now. Thanks for the offer.

My turnips are also finally on the rise, from 80 this morning to 128 now. Hoping tomorrow brings some good fortune.

Just picked up the samurai helmet and wig from Able Sisters. I seem to recall someone looking for something from that set so if you need to catalog it let me know.

bread's done
Back