Animal Crossing New Leaf

My Re-Tail is giving extra bells for Perfect Apples today. If anyone has a bunch they want to unload, I'll be home around 6:30~7:00PM, drop me a PM with your FC!

Last chance to grab fossils from my town, then I'm selling them off. Also have the 4 BB dlc to catalog. I will probably be afk.

-Edit- And battery dying so closing early. Will have one of my fake villagers hold these for me so I can try to make the little dino models.

Last edited by a moderator:
MoriDB has only 5 parts.

Animal crossing.wikia says there is a floor and wall, but they look like the minimalist wall and neutral floor.

Well, shit. I've got the 5 from MoriDB. Cross that off my list then.
No problem. I think I'll still put out the 5 pieces for anyone else that might want them.

Also just finished the entire Gulliver set, so I will have that out as well to catalog.

Going to open up my gates and do a Free For All here in a few minutes.  Town is Hawktown.

Too much Nintendo stuff cluttering the inventory, and I just don't have time right now to arrange meets for swapping stuff.

So feel free to stop by and grab whatever.  I'll put it around the town tree (SW of the train station) as I have a bunch of path tiles around the station and thus can't drop much there.  Will through out some random furniture etc. too.

I will be AFK (both on here and the 3DS), so I can't add anyone, but have a bunch of you all ready.  Anything that doesn't go I'll sell in the morning.

I have a few things I'm looking for listed below, feel free to drop them around my feet (and hopefully no one else will nab them).  I'll leave my character a little south of the town tree.

Nintendo stuff up for grabs:

[SIZE=9pt]Arwing[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Big Bro's Stache[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]block floor[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Blue Pikmin[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Fire Bar [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Fire Flower x2[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Goal Pole[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Hero’s Clothes[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Hero’s Pants x2[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Kart[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Majora's Mask[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Muchroom Mural[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Peach’s Parasol[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Super Mushroom[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Super Star[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Triforce[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Triple Bananas x2[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Varia Suit Pants[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Varia Suit Shoes[/SIZE]

Wants:

Varia Suit Clothes

Master Sword

Blue Falcon

Going to open up my gates and do a Free For All here in a few minutes. Town is Hawktown.

Too much Nintendo stuff cluttering the inventory, and I just don't have time right now to arrange meets for swapping stuff.

So feel free to stop by and grab whatever. I'll put it around the town tree (SW of the train station) as I have a bunch of path tiles around the station and thus can't drop much there. Will through out some random furniture etc. too.

I will be AFK (both on here and the 3DS), so I can't add anyone, but have a bunch of you all ready. Anything that doesn't go I'll sell in the morning.

I have a few things I'm looking for listed below, feel free to drop them around my feet (and hopefully no one else will nab them). I'll leave my character a little south of the town tree.

[SIZE=9pt]Arwing[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Big Bro's Stache[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]block floor[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Blue Pikmin[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Fire Bar [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Fire Flower x2[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Goal Pole[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Hero’s Clothes[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Hero’s Pants x2[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Kart[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Majora's Mask[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Muchroom Mural[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Peach’s Parasol[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Super Mushroom[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Super Star[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Triforce[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Triple Bananas x2[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Varia Suit Pants[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Varia Suit Shoes[/SIZE]

Wants:

Varia Suit Clothes

Master Sword

Metroid

Blue Falcon

Wii Balance Board
I might have a Metroid or a Blue Falcon to spare. Can I get a pair of the Hero Pants? I'll PM you my FC if you want to give me yours so I can come over.

Opal mentioned she was going to be moving away on the 3rd. If anyone wants to convince her to move to your town, I'll let you roll through.

Opal_NewLeaf_Official.png

Got you added blume3--it registered so you already had me.

Gates are open.

Nintendo items are right below the town tree, some random stuff is just above it in the left corner, and I'm down and to the left of it for anyone who wants to drop anything.

Enjoy!  I'll be AFK, but try to check on it a couple times before passing out to see if it got Resettied.

sp00ge, if you're around there's a mohawk wig amongst the other stuff if you haven't gotten one yet.

Hello! Got directed here, someone mentioned there is a nice ACNL community here and I'd like to participate.

I'm currently sitting on 20k turnips that I'm looking to offload with a good profit. Is there a usual way of dealing with turnip trading here?

If not, I want to offer whichever kind soul can help me sell these in their town at 400+ (though preferably 500+) bells a nice 500k tip. 

Hello! Got directed here, someone mentioned there is a nice ACNL community here and I'd like to participate.

I'm currently sitting on 20k turnips that I'm looking to offload with a good profit. Is there a usual way of dealing with turnip trading here?

If not, I want to offer whichever kind soul can help me sell these in their town at 400+ (though preferably 500+) bells a nice 500k tip.
Typically when someone has a high turnip sell price they post here to let everyone know. For the most part everyone works with everyone so that the experience is pleasant when it comes to trading, asking for help obtaining certain items and so forth. It's not like GameFAQs with there ridiculous prices and what seems like near thievery.

So far turnip prices have started off low this week.

Typically when someone has a high turnip sell price they post here to let everyone know. For the most part everyone works with everyone so that the experience is pleasant when it comes to trading, asking for help obtaining certain items and so forth. It's not like GameFAQs with there ridiculous prices and what seems like near thievery.

So far turnip prices have started off low this week.
Cool! Am happy to help out.

I've got all fossils, so any new ones I can share here, and am more than happy to try and share fruit/furniture/Nintendo items.

I wouldn't mind. No elephants here yet.
I'll open my gates.

Also anyone happen to have a basic bug net, basic fishing pole and possibly a basic sling shot? I bought my fiancée a 3DS from the BB BF deals they had on Friday along with a digital copy of the game. I could get her the silver versions, but I want her to earn them rather than have me hand them to her.

Going to open up my gates and do a Free For All here in a few minutes. Town is Hawktown.

So feel free to stop by and grab whatever. I'll put it around the town tree (SW of the train station) as I have a bunch of path tiles around the station and thus can't drop much there. Will through out some random furniture etc. too.

I will be AFK (both on here and the 3DS), so I can't add anyone, but have a bunch of you all ready. Anything that doesn't go I'll sell in the morning.

I have a few things I'm looking for listed below, feel free to drop them around my feet (and hopefully no one else will nab them). I'll leave my character a little south of the town tree.

Arwing
Big Bro's Stache
block floor
Blue Pikmin
Fire Bar
Fire Flower x2
Goal Pole
Hero’s Clothes
Hero’s Pants x2
Kart
Majora's Mask
Muchroom Mural
Peach’s Parasol
Super Mushroom
Super Star
Triforce
Triple Bananas x2
Varia Suit Pants
Varia Suit Shoes

Wants:

Varia Suit Clothes
Master Sword
Metroid
Blue Falcon
Wii Balance Board
Thanks! Grabbed some stuff. Dropped a metroid for you!

I'll open my gates.

Also anyone happen to have a basic bug net, basic fishing pole and possibly a basic sling shot? I bought my fiancée a 3DS from the BB BF deals they had on Friday along with a digital copy of the game. I could get her the silver versions, but I want her to earn them rather than have me hand them to her.
I have all of those. I can sell you them for... 1 million bells... haha, just kidding, whats your friend code so I can add you? Mine is 3222-5566-9407

Resetti'd again.  Gate's reopened.  Got the metroid and saved first though :D.

Got two Metroids actually. :D  Added one to the Nintendo stash by the tree incase anyone else needs one.

I have all of those. I can sell you them for... 1 million bells... haha, just kidding, whats your friend code so I can add you? Mine is 3222-5566-9407
deadh.gif

1719-3521-7445

I appreciate it! I'll reopen my gates after I add you.

EDIT: Gates opened!

I'll open my gates.

I'll get them for you and deliver them after work. (I could give the silver ones too)

EDIT: looks like you got them. Oh, well. Want a fossil starter pack for her instead?

Couple questions:

Once you expand a room in your house, is there anyway to go back and make it smaller. I'm starting to realize making all the rooms bigger isn't necessarily better when designing Nd outfitting its theme!

The act if cataloging. Is it just a matter of buying all items and reselling so they show up in the catalog?

Will be having a free for all later today. Mostly fossils and Nintendo items. Anything left at the end will be sold, so feel free to take anything.

Also, anybody have mannequins they are willing to part with? I have clothing sets I'd like to display, but no mannequins to use. Willing to pay or trade if need be. Thanks!

Couple questions:

Once you expand a room in your house, is there anyway to go back and make it smaller. I'm starting to realize making all the rooms bigger isn't necessarily better when designing Nd outfitting its theme!

The act if cataloging. Is it just a matter of buying all items and reselling so they show up in the catalog?
I don't know about the room expansion.

Yes, buying items and reselling them is part of it. But, the other (free) part is finding an online friend that will let you pick up their items to catalog them. If I drop an item on the ground, you could pick it up (into inventory) which would catalog it. If it were something I wanted to keep, you'd drop it back on the ground for me to take back.

Will be having a free for all later today. Mostly fossils and Nintendo items. Anything left at the end will be sold, so feel free to take anything.

Also, anybody have mannequins they are willing to part with? I have clothing sets I'd like to display, but no mannequins to use. Willing to pay or trade if need be. Thanks!
I don't think you can trade or give mannequins.

Maybe create a couple of extra villagers to use as storage, and farm their mannequins. You could treat their houses as extensions of the Museum, even. You'd just have to give that villager what you'd want to display.

Couple questions:

The only way to make a room smaller again is to demolish the whole house.

Cataloging is just a record of items you have picked up. If it can be bought again, you can do so through Nookling stores.You don't necessarily have had to bought the item for it to be in your catalog.

Well, I'm home sick from work, and don't have much else to do but fix my trade lists and keep trying for the bloody police station.

Damn villagers requesting the wrong things. (The Totem pole is kind of nice, I admit.)

Yeah, I haven't got any new public works requests in ages.  Guess I need to build more and maybe try that swim for a while with inventory full of bells trick.

bread's done
Back