Animal Crossing New Leaf

Yeah, I haven't got any new public works requests in ages. Guess I need to build more and maybe try that swim for a while with inventory full of bells trick.

According to Reddit, emptying your bells and inventory completely works better. It seems to do a better job for me, at least.

I don't think you can trade or give mannequins.

Maybe create a couple of extra villagers to use as storage, and farm their mannequins. You could treat their houses as extensions of the Museum, even. You'd just have to give that villager what you'd want to display.
Meh. Too much work for me haha. No desire to start from scratch with an alternate character. Oh well. Thanks for the info.

Finally got a 10th villager to move in, and it was Boone was from someone else's town. I skipped over from where though.  10 days of having a Perfect Town in a row.  5 days to go.  Still need a Shark Tooth and I still need to get rid of these blasted Nintendo items.

any Hero's stuff?

Finally got a 10th villager to move in, and it was Boone was from someone else's town. I skipped over from where though. 10 days of having a Perfect Town in a row. 5 days to go. Still need a Shark Tooth and I still need to get rid of these blasted Nintendo items.

It took like half an hour, but Moe will be moving in this Thursday. I got rid of Lucy by doing some time traveling; during which, I found out something interesting. If you set a new ordinance to go into effect, save & quit, then time travel, it won't go into effect until the day that you time traveled to. So if you're the kind that time travels large distances at a time, but don't want to ruin your flowers, set the beautiful ordinance, time travel to the next day, THEN travel to wherever you were going. I lost a hell of a lot of flowers today because I didn't know that. 

Pierce is leaving on the 4th, who can give him a good home?

I'm also looking for any hybrids you guys are willing to give up, as that's the majority of what I lost.

It was in the name of science!

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a traffic light as a suggestion.

I scared the cat while yelling at the 3DS that there aren't any bloody roads in town.

It's supposedly one suggestion a day. Hope not. I'll keep trying for a bit. (My character is really tanned now.)

Gates are open.

Love it when people who you barely know (no one here) visit town, drop Katie off, take a bunch of stuff and don't even say hi. Had a Master Sword I was hoping someone here could use.... sigh

Hey X, i will be on tonight. I would try at work but the connection js flaky there. Thanks.
Bad news, the damn elephant convinced herself to stay. She stated she only has 4 days to pack and then the option of "Don't go" or "Good luck" I chose good luck and she states how she wished I would have convinced her to stay so we can be really good friends. So instead she took it upon herself to say she's staying.

You can still, try if you want though. I had plans for her spot too.

Bad news, the damn elephant convinced herself to stay. She stated she only has 4 days to pack and then the option of "Don't go" or "Good luck" I chose good luck and she states how she wished I would have convinced her to stay so we can be really good friends. So instead she took it upon herself to say she's staying.

IF YOU HAVEN'T SAVED YET, RESET. She'll still be moving if you do.

Finally got a 10th villager to move in, and it was Boone was from someone else's town. I skipped over from where though. 10 days of having a Perfect Town in a row. 5 days to go. Still need a Shark Tooth and I still need to get rid of these blasted Nintendo items.
I have a shark tooth I can get to you tonight if you still need it by then.

Lol. I figured out why the wifi sucks, signal bars are misleading. I was just over at yoko's house just now. Let me know if you want me to swing by.

Someone is moving in, Marina.

Gates are open.

Love it when people who you barely know (no one here) visit town, drop Katie off, take a bunch of stuff and don't even say hi. Had a Master Sword I was hoping someone here could use.... sigh
Still need a spherical radar?

Edit: sent one in the mail.

downward slope, at least its improving now.

79 / 77 / 66 / 129

heres to tomorrow morning.

Small Spike Pattern
The small spike pattern features a decreasing pattern, but then there will be four increasing prices, with the fourth being the maximum for the week, followed by a decreasing price that is higher than average, followed by a continuation of the overall decreasing pattern. The maximum price in this pattern is always preceded by three increasing prices and followed by one decreasing price, so the earliest that the maximum can occur is Tuesday afternoon and the latest is Saturday morning.
I'm assuming turnip prices are mediocre at best since no one has mentioned anything about them.

Wow, I'm almost tempted to jump in just to sell.
Anytime I think about it I look at GF boards for 30 seconds and immediately regret it. No offense to anyone here that likes GF, but the message boards there always feel like the lowest common denominator...

Anytime I think about it I look at GF boards for 30 seconds and immediately regret it. No offense to anyone here that likes GF, but the message boards there always feel like the lowest common denominator...
I tend to agree. I tried signing up and my email was in use already. I forgot I signed up to it years ago and seeing the username I put adds to that cheap feel of there boards... XxXplicit84 :/

I'm going to open my gates, I want to get rid of some stuff that I've bought/found. Its in front of the train station. I would also like to trade somebody for Nintendo items I don't have, I have duplicates of Triforce, Majora's Mask and Yoshis Egg.

Nintendo items I have:

Triforce

Majora's Mask

Yoshis Egg

Triple Shell

Arwing

Wii Balance Board

Varia Pants/Shoes/Suit

Fire Bar

Pipe

Anything else I could use, so if you are interested in trading, please let me know! Also if anyone would let me catalog some things (doesn't matter what it is, don't have a lot of items) that would be cool too. My friend code is 3222-5566-9407 let me know if you add me so I can add you back. 

I tend to agree. I tried signing up and my email was in use already. I forgot I signed up to it years ago and seeing the username I put adds to that cheap feel of there boards... XxXplicit84 :/
Haha! I got in line this time cause the dude doing it doesn't seem so bad, but some folks..."big tippers only" or "must have ultra rare items to trade" or whatever...guess I'm just more of a "help everyone out" mentality in a game like this.

Haha! I got in line this time cause the dude doing it doesn't seem so bad, but some folks..."big tippers only" or "must have ultra rare items to trade" or whatever...guess I'm just more of a "help everyone out" mentality in a game like this.
I didn't put that stupid quote and it pushed me down in groups... smh

I'm going to open my gates, I want to get rid of some stuff that I've bought/found. Its in front of the train station. I would also like to trade somebody for Nintendo items I don't have, I have duplicates of Triforce, Majora's Mask and Yoshis Egg.

Nintendo items I have:
Triforce
Majora's Mask
Yoshis Egg
Triple Shell
Arwing
Wii Balance Board
Varia Pants/Shoes/Suit
Fire Bar
Pipe

Anything else I could use, so if you are interested in trading, please let me know! Also if anyone would let me catalog some things (doesn't matter what it is, don't have a lot of items) that would be cool too. My friend code is 3222-5566-9407 let me know if you add me so I can add you back.
I've got some extra Nintendo items. I'm on the spreadsheet. Just add Rev in Gotham. Having trouble getting town 2 to connect.

There are some nice people on there sometimes who will let you come and catalog some stuff, but for the most part, I only go on there to check turnip prices. I don't do trades and probably wouldn't let anyone from there into my town. Every time I've sold turnips through there, it's been fine though - nobody's ever asked for/required a huge tip, but I still leave them at least one 99k bag, depending on how much I made from selling. One time, the guy only wanted any piece of furniture, so I gave him a few. You'd have to reply really early to be able to sell turnips though because a lot of people have full lockers of them, so it sometimes takes up to 45 minutes for one group to go. When I opened up my town to turnip sellers on reddit, it took about 4-5 hours for 10 groups of 3 to sell.

Here's an update of my duplicate fortune cookie items. Post, if you want anything. :)

HAVE

Varia Suit pants x2

blue Pikmin x2

Bill Blaster

Coin

Pipe

Triple Bananas

S.S. Dolphin

mushroom mural x3

block floor

Fire Flower

Triforce

FC: 4742-5601-9252

Here's an update of my duplicate fortune cookie items. I'm only looking for the green shell and (brick) block. Since I want to free up storage space, I'll give any four of these for one of what I need.

HAVE

Varia Suit pants x2
blue Pikmin x2
Bill Blaster
Coin
Pipe
Triple Bananas
? block
S.S. Dolphin
mushroom mural x3
block floor
Fire Flower
Triforce

NEED
green shell
block

I think I've got an extra regular block. I'll check when I'm done farming medals on the island. (Giant dragonfly tour. 20 medals a pop)

Here's an update of my duplicate fortune cookie items. I'm only looking for the green shell and (brick) block. Since I want to free up storage space, I'll give any four of these for one of what I need.

HAVE

Varia Suit pants x2

blue Pikmin x2

Bill Blaster

Coin

Pipe

Triple Bananas

? block

S.S. Dolphin

mushroom mural x3

block floor

Fire Flower

Triforce

NEED

green shell

block

I have a Green Shell and need the ? block, I also need a petition signed so if I could come there that would work out best.

bread's done
Back