Animal Crossing New Leaf

So, Redd has two real items tonight. I bought one, and, really would like the other item (Scenic Painting).

Would anybody be willing to come in, buy it, and gift it my way tomorrow? I'd toss a few thousand bells your way.
I can do that. Let me know when you're open. No compensation necessary. Hopefully it doesn't cause an issue that I already bought from Redd in my own town today?

Last edited by a moderator:
I can do that. Let me know when you're open. No compensation necessary. Hopefully it doesn't cause an issue that I already bought from Redd in my own town today?
You can only buy from him once per day, even if you visit him in another town. (if the town you're visiting has a different date, then you can buy)

So, Redd has two real items tonight. I bought one, and, really would like the other item (Scenic Painting).

Would anybody be willing to come in, buy it, and gift it my way tomorrow? I'd toss a few thousand bells your way.
I can do it if isn't too late.

Opened.  Crommzz, feel free to see what I have in my FFA.  I can also order stuff for you.

Furniture is on special at Re-Tail today.  Will be doing a sell-off of FFA stuff tonight.

I was wrong about Arkham having the famous painting and robust statue. However, Apollo just sold me a legit famous painting, so I still have one extra.

Woo!

Closing up for a bit, heading out.  Wouldn't want to miss the possibility of getting a StreetPass considering I've only gotten 2 non-Nintendo houses in the showcase so far... :(

I filled my HH Showcase, and had to favorite some houses so I didn't lose them (Arkham, Miranda's House, Reggie).

I do the HomePass stuff on occassion, though.

Agnes is leaving tomorrow!  YES!  She was one of the assholes who built right next to town hall! If anyone wants her let me know.  She sucks though. :lol:

My character keeps sneezing right after she gets out of the water after diving/swimming. Heh. Maybe that's part of my bad fortune today.

Gonna wait until Agnes leaves and them build it where she used to live.  fuck yeah!  I would prefer to build it where Renee's living but it'll do.

Never getting rid of Amelia if I can help it.  She is a hero.

Opened up now.  Got all the new catches I could for now, will have to wait till later today to get the crickets and then I'll be done until mid-September other than the ongoing quest for a fucking scorpion.

Today has been a good day in AC.

I finally caught a fucking char, while looking for salmon. 

Also, where's the guy who's been time travelling on sundays to get awesome ass nip prices? I was looking forward to selling in his town.

GOT ONE fuck YEA BEST DAY EVER IN AC

Let's see:

1. Agnes is leaving

2. Got the police station as an option

3. Got all the available new catches for September

4. GOT A fuckING SCORPION BITCH

I finally get an animal's picture and then a day later I get another one from the same animal. :/

So I now have a second Daisy Pic if someone wants to trade something for it.

I want Gaston's pic. He's such a grumpy bunny. I love him so much.

I also got Cherry to move in, she camped in my town the other day. Looks interesting. Bright red dog with black limbs and what looks like multiple earrings.

damn I'm like a 1.5 months behind.  does anyone have a last chance July/Aug list for fish/bugs?  Once I catch up to real time, I'll try to start trading etc.

So I was part diving and part salmon fishing because they kept spawning on the wrong side of the river mouth. While I was out waiting for a spawn I see the largest diving shadow I've ever seen, dive down to get it and nothing. Then I look up and see a balloon headed out to sea, shakes fist at the trickery. 

Okay guys, I'm open.  I got a TON of stuff- gyroids, clothing, furniture, ores, Nintendo items, wallpaper/carpet, saplings- please come and take some!  I have a LOT of fossils as well, so if you are looking for any fossils, it's worth a visit.

Agnes is leaving today, so if anyone wants her, come over after 11AM (she's a late sleeper) and talk to her.

Also, I need to drop off Katie sometime today. ;)

Okay guys, I'm open. I got a TON of stuff- gyroids, clothing, furniture, ores, Nintendo items, wallpaper/carpet, saplings- please come and take some! I have a LOT of fossils as well, so if you are looking for any fossils, it's worth a visit.

Agnes is leaving today, so if anyone wants her, come over after 11AM (she's a late sleeper) and talk to her.

Also, I need to drop off Katie sometime today. ;)
I'll take her, just let me know when it good for you.

bread's done
Back