Animal Crossing New Leaf

Holy shit Miranda, those pictures are great.  :rofl: I needed the laugh. Kitty passed away today.

I'll open shortly.  Furniture is the item of the day at Re-tail and turnips are 119 final afternoon price.

Opal is leaving today. If anyone wants to have her move to your town, let me know and I'll let you into my town to convince her!

Opal_NewLeaf_Official.png

Heh, I had Opal as a camper a little while back.

Got a 120 bug-off score with a goliath beetle.  Interesting.  Got a firefly lamp and ladybug chair as prizes.  So my total haul has been:

firefly lamp

ladybug chair

stag-beetle chair

beetle chair

snail clock

honeybee chest

mini butterfly table

ladybug carpet

and of course the caterpillar sofa generously given to me by a CAGer that is still on display in my house

My gate is open until 5 PM PDT. I haven't submitted any bugs, so you can come get items from Nat.

You'll only be able to get half of the bug set, so if he's giving you the half of the set you already have, you'll have to find another town with the other half.

I got a Honeybee chest as my one and only submission today in Gotham. Funny, since that was the one I had trouble getting when the last bug off hit and ended up getting it from here.

Did a couple in Arkham, but didn't try very hard. Got a spare Spiderweb clock there.

Cyrus thinks I need more Golden Wall Torches. I reset and haven't tried again, but I don't really want any more torches.

I gave Nat some bugs in the last hour of the Bug-Off using what my characters already had. Was able to get first, second, and third with 126, 112, and 112 point bugs, mostly birdwings and petaltails. Still one minute left and my 3DS isn't on, so I don't know if those won.

My town had the prize pool that gives: firefly lamp, caterpillar sofa, ladybug carpet, ladybug chair, snail clock, stag beetle chair

I think I only got four pieces, three of which were ladybug chairs and one stag beetle chair.

When there's a 50% off sale at the emporium, are Gracie's items half off too?? I guess I'll have to wait until 6 PM to find out, unless someone else knows. I know that Leif's were half off too when I had T.I.Y.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone have a Gracie's that's selling the Sweets Table Lamp, i.e. not the Mini Lamp?  That's the only Sweets item I need right now.

Does anyone have a Gracie's that's selling the Sweets Table Lamp, i.e. not the Mini Lamp? That's the only Sweets item I need right now.
I got it. Let me open up.

Edit: Wait, I'm pretty sure there's no Table Lamp. The only lamps are the Sweets Lamp that's an ice cream cone and the Minilamp that has jellies or whatever in a cup.

Redd has a real famous painting today. If anyone wants to buy it, let me know and I'll open my gate.

Can anyone help me on my final Gracie Check. It's a modern theme. I already have oval shades and a grape stripe tee, but I need one more item.

Can anyone help me on my final Gracie Check. It's a modern theme. I already have oval shades and a grape stripe tee, but I need one more item.
If you can wait until 5 I'm pretty sure I can order you a Dark Polka Skirt, but I have to double check if I have it in my catalog (90% sure I've worn it as my lucky item). I'll know for sure in about 30 mins or so.

Gracie's selling stripe shoes, if you want to buy those for your check.

4742-5601-9252

I added you.

Nips at 542, anyone need to get in? I have people from 4Chan coming through now, but anyone from here will of course get priority over everyone except one person who didn't get to finish selling earlier. 

I haven't checked this, but can you still order real paintings/statues from Nook's Catalog?

EDIT:  There's a Royal Crown for sale at my Labelle's.  Does anyone want it?  I'll open up if you do.

EDIT 2: I'll be open until 8:45pm EST (a little over an hour from now) so you can come in and buy it.  Also, anything in any store can be bought.

EDIT 2: I'll be open until 8:45pm EST (a little over an hour from now) so you can come in and buy it. Also, anything in any store can be bought.
I'm on my way to check out Gracie's. Still need sweets bookcase, chair, and lamp... so far she keeps selling what I already have in my town.

EDIT: Looks like yours is selling what I already have too. Oh well.

I'm on my way to check out Gracie's. Still need sweets bookcase, chair, and lamp... so far she keeps selling what I already have in my town.

EDIT: Looks like yours is selling what I already have too. Oh well.
Is the lamp the wall lamp? If so, I have that (98k) and the bookcase (90k) available in the shop.

Turnips at 452, I'll open shortly for a bit and again later on. If you need to sell and I'm closed just PM me, I'll be available off an on all day through midnightish. Also I learned today you cannot sell the lawnmower, weird.

Gates open. Sweers Dressee at Gracie's. You can buy anything. Just dont run. Turnips are 100 something. 130 I think or close to that.

So I just found out there are only 5 Katie items.  No wonder why I keep getting duplicates.  I can just ignore her now and not worry about finding a town for her, hooray.  Kinda lame that there are only 5 items but she can be a real pain in the ass.

So I just found out there are only 5 Katie items. No wonder why I keep getting duplicates. I can just ignore her now and not worry about finding a town for her, hooray. Kinda lame that there are only 5 items but she can be a real pain in the ass.
I thought she only gave out toy cameras. That's all I have ever gotten for her.

So I just found out there are only 5 Katie items. No wonder why I keep getting duplicates. I can just ignore her now and not worry about finding a town for her, hooray. Kinda lame that there are only 5 items but she can be a real pain in the ass.
6 if you count her picture I guess

Turnips at 452, I'll open shortly for a bit and again later on. If you need to sell and I'm closed just PM me, I'll be available off an on all day through midnightish. Also I learned today you cannot sell the lawnmower, weird.
Would you mind if I stopped by to sell?

FC: 0173-1292-4635 James

Can you add both my girl friend and I
Carissa: 2122-6274-9152
Samuel: 3926-4367-6029

Can you add both my girl friend and I
Carissa: 2122-6274-9152
Samuel: 3926-4367-6029
Got you both, come on by as well. Normal house rules, no running yada yada.

Edit: and open, also ya rain no need to water tonight!

I have a petition that I need signatures for. More rainy days in 2013! So can someone let me come over at some point so I can harass your animal neighbors? Also I finally got the suggestion for a police station, not sure if I want the modern or classic one yet.

bread's done
Back