Animal Crossing New Leaf

I have a petition that I need signatures for. More rainy days in 2013! So can someone let me come over at some point so I can harass your animal neighbors? Also I finally got the suggestion for a police station, not sure if I want the modern or classic one yet.
Yes, you can come over. Just let me know when you're ready (and make sure we both have each other added).

Open now.  Redd has a real serene painting to buy if anyone wants it, I already have one so I didn't get it.  Turnips are 122.  Got a ton of free stuff and things to buy in the shops. Come on down!

Had turnips for 455 earlier this week. Saw that high prices had already been reported here for the week, so I did not offer it. Plus, it was the morning price. Makes it a bit tougher.

Still waiting on my last Gracie check and 12 insects away from a full catalog. May have to let a turnip spoil soon. I still play regularly but may slow down soon. Zelda is coming in less than two months....

I have a big spike today. Turnips are 567. I'm going to go sell mine and then I will open my gates for people. My friend code is 1934 0667 7103 if you need it, I'll check if I need to add anyone before I open.

Today's the first time in a looooong time that I've gotten more than two badges from Phineas. He gave me:

Weed Hunter (bronze weed pulling, 500 weeds - without TTing)

Master Shopper (gold shopping, spent over 5 million Bells)

Town Concierge (gold helping villagers, 300 requests)

EspressoSnail has a better price today, but if he's not around later I'll open my gates up. Have 483 as my afternoon price. Need to run some errands first though.

For the weed pulling badge: don't have the beautiful town ordinance and let flowers wilt - pulling wilted flowers counts as pulling a weed. I know for sure I haven't had 500 weeds in my town - I've been playing for less than 100 days, so it's definitely because of the flowers. I only water the flowers I want to keep and let the other ones wilt, and hope the animals don't water them. Plus, pull whatever weeds show up too. Also hope it doesn't rain either, unless you don't have time to water that day.

For the weed pulling badge: don't have the beautiful town ordinance and let flowers wilt - pulling wilted flowers counts as pulling a weed. I know for sure I haven't had 500 weeds in my town - I've been playing for less than 100 days, so it's definitely because of the flowers. I only water the flowers I want to keep and let the other ones wilt, and hope the animals don't water them. Plus, pull whatever weeds show up too. Also hope it doesn't rain either, unless you don't have time to water that day.
Thanks for the info. Since I love my town full of wildflowers I don't think I'll be getting this badge anytime soon. :lol:

Thanks for the info. Since I love my town full of wildflowers I don't think I'll be getting this badge anytime soon. :lol:
My town's still full of flowers. Only about 20 wilt when it doesn't rain. There's still plenty of flowers everywhere since new ones grow every day and animals plant them all the time, even without the beautiful town ordinance. I think I get more new flowers than wilted ones.

I'm still looking for that Sweets Lamp, if anyone has it in their GracieGrace's.
It's probably in your shop. I didn't realize Gracie sold hanging decorations too, until I went to prim's town to buy the lamp and it wasn't with on the floor with the other furniture items that she sells. I at least saved 20% by buying it in a town without bell boom, but after buying it in prim's town I saw that it was in my town the whole time. It's on the left wall.

I'll definitely check that out then.  I had no idea either.

EDIT:  AND THERE IT IS!  WOW1

EDIT 2: Opening my town again

Last edited by a moderator:
Opening up my gate for about the next hour (7:30PM EST - 8:30-ish).  Turnips are 483.  Greta the snooty mouse is moving in 2 days.  I may be idle, so no stealing flowers, stomping on them, running off paths, etc.  Taking fruit from trees is OK.

Meteor shower tonight. Gate open - make a wish with as many characters as you want.

Closing at 11 PM PDT.

Open.  Tons of free stuff and Katrina is in the house till 7PM EST.

Edit: Final turnip price is 178 bells. Not bad if you need to sell last minute.

Gate open until 10 AM PDT. Joan has turnips for 93. I trapped her by the station.

I didn't buy anything from the emporium yet since I'm waiting for the sale at 4 PM.

Frita is moving tomorrow.... yay! i think she's uchi which is cool but i never really thought she was that cute. Plus she put her house in a weird spot. If anyone would like her, let me know.

Crap. Does anyone have any sporty socks? Thats the last thing I need to pass my Gracie fashion check today.

FC: 0173-1292-4635 James 

The new DLC available starting tomorrow has been revealed.  Where do they come up with this shit?

http://acnewleaf.com/category/dlc/

rice-plant-bed.png

totally giddy tonight! i love when i experience something new...first time ever going to Resetti! i built that manhole soo long ago that i forgot about it. i felt like i did with The Hatch on Lost. lol i didnt know it would be open with a light shining like that.

Spent a little time decorating for Halloween. :) i'll prob open up later to show it off...it was fun designing. plus a ton of free stuff... but first i have a couple sept dives to still get.

Any idea how much candy is needed on the 31st? Dont want to get stuck with a bunch. Also, anyone not buying the spooky set? I think I want to complete that. I had the spooky vanity and carpet in Nooks today. Also got the emporium today. Whoo Hoo!

Doesn't look like candy should be that important.  If you give candy to Jack on Halloween, he'll give you something from the Spooky series or one of the special masks that appear in Labelle's shop this month.  Those things can be ordered from the catalog, so getting them all shouldn't be a problem for anyone that can go online.

On Halloween, you'll be able to scare your villagers into giving you candy or lollipops by wearing the masks.  If you give Jack a lollipop, he'll give you something from the Creepy theme, which can't be ordered from the catalog.  A chart showing which species / personality will be scared by which mask is below :

http://www.thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/halloween/

You can also play mini-games with your neighbors.  Winning them gets you a piece of candy, losing them gets you one of the wearable pumpkin heads or the Jack-in-the-Box item, which appear in the catalog but aren't orderable, or items that don't appear in the catalog at all (Patched Shirt / Pants / Dress / Hat / Shoes, Old Wallpaper / Flooring).

No thanks, I'm holding out for an uchi. But you can definitely have Bones either way. You can get him later today, if you want, I can time travel to the 4th.
Hazel is an uchi and is leaving my fiancées town on the 5th. She has a unibrow, but is really nice. My town already has 10 animals and Bubbles changed her mind from moving. My fiancée has room for Bones in her town if that's ok with you.

Here's how Hazel looks like:
Hazel.png

Hazel is an uchi and is leaving my fiancées town on the 5th. She has a unibrow, but is really nice. My town already has 10 animals and Bubbles changed her mind from moving. My fiancée has room for Bones in her town if that's ok with you.

Here's how Hazel looks like:
Hazel.png
I let my neighbor play when she came over earlier today and she decided to travel all the way to the new year, so Bones is indefinitely gone, sorry. Also, I've had Hazel and I'm not sure if I've went through the 16 villager cycle required to get her in my village again. I think so, not sure though.

I let my neighbor play when she came over earlier today and she decided to travel all the way to the new year, so Bones is indefinitely gone, sorry. Also, I've had Hazel and I'm not sure if I've went through the 16 villager cycle required to get her in my village again. I think so, not sure though.
Alright no worries!

Folks, my lawn is pretty full, so I am going to do a purge of free stuff tonight.  Stop by and grab some free stuff.  Also there is Spooky and Gracie stuff for sale at the emporium, and a Mummy Mask at Able's.

There are 6 headgear items which can be used to scare villagers on Halloween :

Bug Mask
Ghost Mask
Monster Mask
Mummy Mask
Skeleton Hood
Werewolf Hood

You apparently don't even need Candy as long as you get all the Spooky furniture items from Nook during the month.  You can only redeem them for Spooky items.  To get the Halloween-exclusive items including the Creepy series, you need Lollipops, which you can get by scaring villagers with the appropriate mask.  So basically the candy is worthless unless you don't get all the Spooky items for some reason.

If I am understanding this wrong, please correct me.  Also, the Spooky series is orderable anyway and I have them all catalogable from Prim's town.

bread's done
Back