Animal Crossing New Leaf

Dawn - thanks for leaving your town open at night. I pop in once in a while and check out the emporium. My shop is still stuck on the supermarket and with my work schedule, I can only play very early and very late sometimes. :whistle2:/ (btw - your halloween decorations look great!).

You also have a good crop of neighbors. I have to admit, I still have all my originals. They keep wanting to move out, but I tell them not to because I have a good plt of land I hope to turn into a giant orchard soon (I've been collecting axes), and I'm afraid of new people moving into the middle of it. Has anyone else kept neighbors for that reason? I have to admit, I'm getting a little bored of most of them though.

I've put some freebies out, but now my townfolk are saying that the town is like a garbage dump because there's stuff on the ground. Should I not put our freebies until I get the perfect town rating thing?

I don't think I have much to offer anyone - my town is still in mid-newb stage - but let me know if any of your are missing particular items n the off chance I have them in my catalog. :)
Your welcome!! Glad I was open. I'm trying to be open more often to help out.....and show off my town ;) Im glad you liked the halloween decor.

Ive let 3 of my villagers leave...i'm gutsy and am taking my chance. Plus ive built public works near where I dont want them...that helps.

Yea nothing on the ground for perfect town....i didnt have beautiful town oridinance when i did mine; busy 15 days of watering.

im opening my gate in about ten min...after i take Katie to whoever is open ;) Katrina is here for fortunes, Clyde (horse) is camping if anyone wants him, and Peaches are my item of the day at retail. 99 for turnips...free stuff on lawn.

Does anyone have the complete Halloween furnature set? I'd like to buy. I can pop into your town tomorrow after 7pm est. let me know the price!
You can buy them from the Terminal in Nook's, so all you'd need to do is catalog them. I don't have them all yet though.

open for the next hr or two before i leave for work. turnips are 122 and free stuff on lawn

edit: im just gonna leave open and not take my 3ds with me to work. visit away :) if resetti...sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Turnips are 541 in Digiburg. Let me know if you want in. This is my other town and is on another 3ds, so I will have to add before you come in. Just let me know. That 3ds FC is 1993-7872-0686

Turnips are 541 in Digiburg. Let me know if you want in. This is my other town and is on another 3ds, so I will have to add before you come in. Just let me know. That 3ds FC is 1993-7872-0686

Can you add me
FC: 3926-4367-6029

I'm so confused. People are saying I can buy the spooky set from nooks kiosk? Only my items show up from the kiosk. Don't I have to go to someone else's town and buy it from them if they have the completed set?

Also, Halloween is a big deal in AC right? I was reading on a forum you have to scare away pumpkin kings and stuff? I'd there any good documentation of everything you need to do to get the exclusive horror set?

I'm so confused. People are saying I can buy the spooky set from nooks kiosk? Only my items show up from the kiosk. Don't I have to go to someone else's town and buy it from them if they have the completed set?

Also, Halloween is a big deal in AC right? I was reading on a forum you have to scare away pumpkin kings and stuff? I'd there any good documentation of everything you need to do to get the exclusive horror set?
The Spooky set can be ordered from the catalog. You still have to acquire the items first.

Still on the fence about getting Animal Crossing again, don't really want to start over and Pokemon comes out Saturday so I don't know how much I'll want to play anything else for a while. Plus I just got Luigi's Mansion.

Meteor shower in my town tonight and half off sale at T&T Emporium, except for Gracie items. My gate will be open until 9 PM PDT.

Turnips are 125, but nickerous has higher prices.

:) Nice. i think i'm the official katie drop off this past week...i keep getting her every other day. lol

open...turnips only 145. i'll be off and on playing today since its my day off and i have housework to attend to.

Still have the 541 turnip price. I will be around for a few hours tonight if you want to sell. Just let me know!

Could you add FC:
2122-6274-9152

My girlfriend is still trying to sell her turnips

Anyone need to sell at the last minute, let me know. Also got a couple duplicate fish items from the fish tournament. Anyone want to trade? I have an extra football fish lamp and squid chair.

I have 3 red snapper chairs, 2 puffer fish tvs, 2 jellyfish lamps, flounder table, octupus chair, and marine pop wall so far this morning. this is so much easier than the bug off.

Looks like we got different sets Dawn.  If I get duplicates maybe we can trade?  So far I've gotten one of each except I am missing the dab table.

Edit: Just got the dab table.  So now I have one of everything from one of the sets.  I'll try to get duplicates for trade now.

Yup Miranda, we got the same list.  I have at least a sea anemone bed to trade, hope to get more later but I gotta do chores now.

Items for trade for anything else on the other list:

Squid chair x3

Football-fish lamp

I'm open to do trading and also for the FFA.

I went to a friend's town who had the other items, so I got everything from that half of the set. Only missing a squid chair, but the record is only 24.65 in my town, so I still have a chance to get it.

EDIT: Got the chair. 25.20 record now.

I haven't been playing this much lately. What's the contest now? It looks like maybe a sea creature hunt like the bugoff? What's the key to getting lots of items? I'll play later tonight and just reset the time for this morning.

It really doesn't take much to win the fishing tourney. Got 1st, 2nd, and 3rd with 25.20, ~21, and ~20 inch fish, so I can sell all of my excess fish now. I completed the whole fish set without any dupes, so I won't be participating in any future fishing tourneys - I'll let the animals in my town win them now.

Still have the 541 price, so if anyone wants to sell early, let me know.
That's tempting. It's been a while since I've bought turnips, so I might take you up on that, depending on Joan's asking price this week.

EDIT: Can you add 4742-5601-9252 ?

Open now!
Thanks! I had some more that I couldn't fit in my locker, but that's okay. I'll just stop by if your town is open again.

For now, my gate is open for the next half hour if anyone wants to buy turnips at 93 each. I trapped Joan right outside the station.

bread's done
Back