Animal Crossing New Leaf

Ugh, really annoyed about the fishing contest, thought I had it in the bag and couldn't regularly check because I was playing on breaks at work. Was beaten by less than half an inch!!!

I'm thinking about buying more turnips while Joan is still here for another hour. I'm 29,100,000 bells away from the 100 million badge and selling more turnips would get me there faster.

Open.  Will be afk for a bit but I still have fishing tourney items to trade later.

Have:

Squid chair x3

Football-fish lamp

Need:

Jellyfish lamp

Octopus chair

Puffer-fish TV

Marine pop wall

Edit: Now not afk.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm open if anyone wants free stuff or to buy from my stores.  Colton is leaving the 18th if anyone wants dibs.  Turnips are 122.

The only Golden Furniture item I need is the floor.  I have a spare of: wall torch, chair, table, closet for trade.

I'm keeping my gates open for the next 2 hours or so.  Redd has a legitimate Moving Painting for sale, if anyone wants it.  Store items are up for grabs as well.

Venturing into the Stalk market for the first time this week. Ended up buying 1+ million bells worth at 105 each. Today it's 139 (was decreasing earlier, and jumped right now), should I sell or hold out?

It was basically a decreasing pattern until this afternoon where it jumped up to 137.
If that was the first increase all week you should be seeing a spike pattern (big or small), random pattern if there was one at least on decrease in there somewhere.

Victoria is moving out on the 20th if anyone would like to have her move to your town. I was also given duplicate pictures of Cesar and Midge for anyone who might want to trade or buy them.

Victoria_NewLeaf_Official.png

Ended up buying turnips again when Sunday rolled around on Digiburg. Anyone got a good price? My other town hit 176 today. That was the third straight increase, so thats the high price for the week there.

Havent been able to check every price in digiburg, but it doesnt look like it will be a big week again.

My town's open right now.  I had Gulliver today.  I spent most of my time clearing out about half of my Streetpasses, and I got an Indigo Balloon in the process.  I also ordered another Balloon, my final spooky item, a song, and 2 Lovely items.  I'll have to order one more Lovely item tomorrow to complete that series.  I'll also have to clear out the rest of my Streetpasses tomorrow.

My turnips are 106.

So my shop just upgraded to Super T & T but now the hours seem to have reset to normal (closes at 8pm).  Do I need to redo the Night Owl Ordinance?

How do you get all those streetpasses?
I went to the Pokemon X/Y midnight launch at my local Gamestop. I could've gotten more Streetpasses I feel IF I had the time to play it between it and all the Streetpass Games. Getting the Balloon was a surprise that I enjoyed.

Anyway, Katrina FINALLY showed up today. So I went on a bit of a character creation+deletion spree to get the 20 in-town readings I needed to unlock her shop, which is opening tomorrow! :D

I'll be playing this a bit later to hopefully finish up my Streetpasses for the Lovely Love Seat I need. After that, I'll be going to the Island for more mini-game hoarding for Medals so I can hopefully get a full Mermaid set sometime.

Anyway, Katrina FINALLY showed up today. So I went on a bit of a character creation+deletion spree to get the 20 in-town readings I needed to unlock her shop, which is opening tomorrow! :D
I thought about doing that, but I think she only needs to visit me about two more times before I can unlock her shop.

Im doing it the slow way for Katrina....i figure i can be patient on my last upgrade.

My town has been open all day....i've been house cleaning so only checking in every so often.

oh pulling dead flowers totally counts for weed badge cause i just broke bronze after a few weeks of no beautiful ordinance.

I started out really strong with Pokemon X, and I almost forgot to play ACNL a couple of times, but since then, ACNL has seemingly pulled me back in hard.

I'll be done with my Lovely set in the morning via HHA Showcase, but now I'm also going to go for a Regal Set, since it's Fairy Tale.  I should really consider buying things from there with other villagers I have, but oh well.

Barold is moving out tomorrow, so once I can confirm he's in boxes, anyone that wants him I'll add so you can come over and talk to him to get him to go to your town.

bread's done
Back