Animal Crossing New Leaf

Yep, I don't know what it is. After that failed I just put my 3ds in the DMZ on my router. I'm following all the steps Nintendo lists on their troubleshooting but it doesn't seem to want to work!

Gonna try once more after fiddling with some settings.

Oh well I give up! Ughh... Isolated my 3ds connection to one of my two routers. I'm like 3 feet from it also. I can't believe I can't figure this out. I'm getting too old for this I suppose... hahaha...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty new to Animal Crossing- and CAG hehe. Anyone want to share their friend codes? Mine is 0018-1582-4327, and I have two bingo snowmen, with numbers 14 and 45. Not sure if I'm posting in the right thread for friend codes but eh it's worth a try.

I was playing this on a friend's 3DS and love it.  I need to get to a K-Mart and buy it once my 3DS comes in.  I can't wait.

I added u super_dawn :)

also about to get off ac for the night....anyone else need #5 for bingo before i get off?

I'll see if the connection at my fiancée's let's me open my gates. The number is 27 and I was able to make a perfect Snowmam. She just needs 3 snowflakes if anyone has any.

Forget it, I'm getting an error code. Wack

Going to try to build the worst snowmam ever today - one so bad that she won't take snowflakes. I hope I can make her poorly enough! I think this might be more of a challenge for me than building them perfectly.

Success! Built the snowmam and she's not even talking about snowflakes.

Nice! Another cardboard item (chair) at Re-Tail. Thanks, Groucho!

I'll try that for the next deformed snowfamily, but I have to make snowboy and snowtyke perfectly tomorrow and the day after. For this one, I made snowmam's head too small.

Oh, and according to gamefaqs, people have made imperfect snowpeople, but were still able to get the snowman matryoshka from the snowtyke. Even if you didn't get anything from the snowboy, there's still a chance that snowtyke will send you the reward for making everyone perfectly.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997811-animal-crossing-new-leaf/68099072

Gate open I have number 5....and a perfect snowmam. It's snowing currently.

Snowman is by the big tree and the other is bottom right overlooking the water.

Edit: I have to close up...going to go see the hobbit. I'll be open late tonight.

Thanks super_dawn for the fruit! Silly Nintendo is rather specific with their wifi settings. I found via some random forum post somewhere that I had to change the MTU on my router to match that of the 3ds settings (think I *may* could have done it the other way around too but didn't want to try that just yet.)

Oh, and according to gamefaqs, people have made imperfect snowpeople, but were still able to get the snowman matryoshka from the snowtyke. Even if you didn't get anything from the snowboy, there's still a chance that snowtyke will send you the reward for making everyone perfectly.
Unfortunately for me, I built a perfect Snowmam, Snowman and Snowboy, then built a lopsided Snowtyke (accidentally bumped the larger ball onto the smaller one) and got nothing.

Dawn, I'm buying you my Redd's perfect painting since I'll probably be gone before you get back and it's the only legit painting he has (and I already have it).  I can give it to you tomorrow.

Dawn, I'm buying you my Redd's perfect painting since I'll probably be gone before you get back and it's the only legit painting he has (and I already have it). I can give it to you tomorrow.
Yay thank you! I work tomorrow morning so I'll be on in the evening.

No problem bordjon! I remember the days of gathering all the fruit...Ahh so long ago. lol

I completed the Ice set this morning thanks to my Snowmam.  It seems she gives you a new item every time until you get them all, which is nice.

I guess I'll try to build a Snowtyke today.

Yeah I like that. Finally built my perfect snowmam yesterday and it was snowing. Although when it stopped I actually found it easier to find snowflakes. Full ice set done.

I bought a million worth of turnips on Sunday so if anyone had good prices please post. :)

I've been storing on my beach. Couple weeks ago I did the same and sold them...but I guess I don't go on one of my beaches that often cause I found about 900 turnips rotten on the beach. Oops! lol Must not have realized I still needed to make one last trip.

You can find Snowflakes on the beach, too, which is odd if you ask me.

I'm going to open up my gates since I've got 2 Snowmen that need their eyes spun for numbers.  I'll check the Turnip prices and edit them in when I open.

EDIT:

Gates are open.  Turnips are at 82 :/

I built a perfect Snowtyke this morning, and he said I built a perfect Snow family, even though I didn't...

No problem. Ahh I do not miss snow....actually scratch that...I miss snow but not the cold that comes with. Ten years in north Dakota was enough for me lol

Thank you so very much Prim for the help! My list is much more manageable now!

Needs:
Paintings
Basic
Nice
Perfect
Quaint
Scenic
Serene
Warm
Wild
Wistful

Statues
Ancient
Gallant
Great
Motherly
Mystic

Also...I made the absolute worst snow tyke on the planet. Seriously an hour wasted...every time I look at him I hate him. lol And he's built right near the highest place of traffic...I can't even avoid him. I wish I could have Miranda come build all my snowmen for me! :)

I was expecting a large spike in turnip prices for the PM price today because the wizard told me to hold onto my turnips (I didn't buy any), but instead, Reese offered 62 bells per turnip. It's not the first time the wizard's been wrong about a spike, so it's definitely not as accurate for AC:NL as it is for AC:CF.

Dung beetles make it harder to make snowpeople - as soon as I went to get the second snowball, a dung beetle completely destroyed the first. I even heard it crash the snowball into the melting snowtyke as I walked away. And even just turning my back for a few moments would make the snowball disappear. I ended up changing my clock to a time before they spawn just so the snowballs would stay where I left them.

Damn LoZ: ALBW has really cut me short on AC:NL. I still play, but for 20 minutes max so I can jump back into LoZ. I still need to finish talking to each animal to finish up the toy day gifts. Any truth to the rumor that if an animal leaves the gift each animal wants changes?

Same for me with Pokémon Y, but I still play AC:NL more (I'm still on my way to the second gym in Pokémon - it's been a while since I got my first gym badge, lol). I haven't heard about that rumor, but now I'm glad I made Muffy stay, if that's true. The only reason I made her stay is because she wanted to move before Toy Day, so I didn't want to have to learn a new animal's request for that. Hopefully you won't have to get everyone new gifts if just one animal moves out.

Does anyone know if Katrina stops putting up her tent if you build her shop on main street? I was holding off on building her shop until I had 100 million in the bank, but if it gives me more chances of Redd showing up instead of Katrina, then maybe I should build it.

Yes, Katrina does stop setting up a tent if you build the shop.  I get Redd every week now.  I never visit Katrina but I wanted my Main Street completed.

Anyone got good turnip prices?  Also, Dawn, lmk when you are on tonight.  No snow to dig out tonight. :D

Opening up my Gates.  Turnips are 207.  Redd has a legit Common Painting...yeah...

I also have a Snowmam by the Town Plaza and it's snowing in case you want to catch some Snowflakes.

I might start the PWP for Katrina's shop then - she visited again today, but I'd rather have Redd.

Just built the snowtyke for today. He said snowmam looked weird, which is what I wanted, so hopefully that means I'll get a snow bunny tomorrow.

Damn LoZ: ALBW has really cut me short on AC:NL. I still play, but for 20 minutes max so I can jump back into LoZ. I still need to finish talking to each animal to finish up the toy day gifts. Any truth to the rumor that if an animal leaves the gift each animal wants changes?
No. Daisy just left my town on Monday and my other animals are still asking for the same things they were before.

Opening my town gates. Turnips are 543 for the next hour and 45 minutes or so.
I added you. I'd like to sell Turnips if you don't mind. I think I have the decreasing pattern this week.

My Bingo numbers are 38 and 49, and I have a Snowmam if anyone needs it.

Got the snow bunny. Hoping to get the small igloo from the snowtyke this time. Built a snowman today, but since I'll be building a bad snowman for the next time around, I have 8 days until I build a new perfect snowman to get bingo, so I'm not in much of a hurry this time.

15 45 37 08 12

49 20 35 11 03

34 02 XX 17 41

26 30 27 13 06

36 22 07 10 32

Hopefully, after two more snowtykes, I won't have to build him or a snowmam anymore, so I can get the rest of the snowman & ski set.

My bingo number for today is 10, but I'll be playing Pokémon Y for a while (Steam holiday sale started not too long after I posted this, so I'll be watching the Steam thread for price glitches).

My town gates are open with 2 Bingo Numbers:  46 and 38.  The 2 Snowmen are to the Southeast of Brewster's Cafe.  I know it's early, but maybe people can come before they go to work/school.

bread's done
Back