Animal Crossing New Leaf

Pretty excited, I get to go to the island tomorrow and hit 100% approval so just waiting on Isabell to get that paperwork in order. 

I am loving this game so much. I have a basement and a top floor. I can't believe how much everything costs. I just got kicks today. I am getting Club LOL. My Mom plays this game. She's getting the police station. I love how random the additions are. Anyone know what happens with the time capsule? I got one from Zell. I buried it in front of my house. It looked like a fossil or gyroid in the ground. It's gone now.

If this is the wrong topic I'm sorry, but I just started playing tonight and I'd love to visit others' towns.

My FC is 4184 2120 4801 and the name is Cromzz. 

PM me your FC if you add me please!

Any time I open my gate the game crashes on me. I've reset the game, 3DS, modem, and router and have a full signal with no luck. Anyone have any insight? I'd love to have visitors and can visit with no problem.

Can someone give me the EXACT step by step process to get the Best Buy items in-store?
If the Best Buy store actually has an active Nintendo Zone, all you need to do is have WiFi on and go to the post office and for the present just like the SpotPass item from Nintendo.

From what I've read however, many Best Buy store's had them removed by Nintendo and there's no way to know unless an employee at the store knows it.

There is a way to get the Best Buy items if you can rename a wifi network to 'Bestbuy' but that's not really viable for some like myself where messing with our routers is not readily possible.

I think these items can be ordered via the catalog so I can always get someone to send the items to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think these items can be ordered via the catalog so I can always get someone to send the items to me.
Yep, I can verify that the Raccoon Clock, at least, you can get through the catalog. If anyone wants one I can order it for 1600 bells ;). I was actually pretty disappointed that it wasn't an "exclusive" item (like the fortune cookie items, bug hunt prizes, Sahara's carpets, and even the balloon present items among many others) after all the effort I went though trying to get that stupid clock.

I'll take a raccoon clock.

You need a slingshot to shoot down balloons. If you catch it at the cliff as it ascends or descends from/down your beach you can hit it with a net. From what I've read times that end in four are most likely to spawn balloon items.

Yep, I can verify that the Raccoon Clock, at least, you can get through the catalog. If anyone wants one I can order it for 1600 bells ;). I was actually pretty disappointed that it wasn't an "exclusive" item (like the fortune cookie items, bug hunt prizes, Sahara's carpets, and even the balloon present items among many others) after all the effort I went though trying to get that stupid clock.
Order one for me please. 4184-2021-4081 PM me your FC, I'll set aside the bells now

^ My code is on the spreadsheet in the OP.

OK, I'll order a few clocks.  In lieu of bells I'd rather have a cool item of equivalent value (just any random Nook store item is fine).  Now that I got that catalog I gotta start filling it out ;).

I registered my town to the dream database and visited a random Japanese town.  It was pretty cool because they registered it during winter and had nearly every (if not all) upgrade.  There are several town upgrades that I did not even know about (I've been avoiding reading too much about the game online though).  I took a bunch of pics and if I can figure out how to get them on here I'll post them.

My dream address is 4700-2154-8669 by the way.  Though there's nothing too special about my town yet.   I was working on a Balloon room upstairs with all the balloon items I've gotten (I managed to snag two with the net and then just tonight got two more with the slingshot I just bought from my upgraded store).  But then the balloon room in this Japanese person's town blows mine away ;).

OK, pictures:

First, one of my first trips to the International island.  Any Japanese speakers know what she is asking me?

1002070_261166144022942_1970643573_n.jpg

Then my visit tonight to the random Japanese dream suite town:

So, yeah, this bamboo or whatever it is, is new to me.  I guess you can buy those at some point?

5956_261165704022986_918663940_n.jpg

Some awesome town upgrades:

1044485_261165707356319_264304956_n.jpg

1010646_261165710689652_977707957_n.jpg

1001312_261165954022961_1524779097_n.jpg

And finally, the decked out interior of this person's house:

19895_261165734022983_1774650109_n.jpg

993064_261165737356316_2118096945_n.jpg

1011138_261165740689649_777952834_n.jpg

Nice, I just got the dream suite proposal going, didn't actually know what it was but since it was the priciest thing I was hoping it was something cool.

Got my dream suite today, but haven't had a chance to check it out yet. The convenience store upgraded--nice to be able to buy 2 fortune cookies a day now.  Ordered the 2nd story for my house.

Pretty sure Deidre is trying to frame me for something. She keeps giving me stuff rather suspiciously. Time to mail it back to her.

So im getting alot of gyroids. I read that in previous AC games there was a storage for them. Is there something like that for this game?

So the catalogue only works for items that you previously bought. It wont show items that went on sale in shops that u passed on. Guess il start seling my hats collection and just buy th back when i want to wear them again. That goes for the furnitures as well.

OK, pictures:

First, one of my first trips to the International island. Any Japanese speakers know what she is asking me?

1002070_261166144022942_1970643573_n.jpg
If I remember correctly, I think she's asking how old you are.
Yes, she's asking how old.

I received TLoU yesterday, but I ended up playing AC all night long. I think I have a problem. :p

Add me please! My FC is in the spreadsheet.

Gyroids are like noisy furniture I guess. Some people like to collect them, while those that would rather find fossils may think they are annoying. I think they add to your HSA points? Someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

Stupid thing for me to post here. But anyone got an art vendor who wouldn't mind being friends? Or have a piece of art they can sell me for a reasonable price? It's the last thing I need to have 1 of everything and at least 30 items total donated so I can get second floor of museum. I know I can wait till redd stops by my town but I'm impatient lol.

Turnips are currently 391 bells in my town. I'm going to open the gate in about 15 minutes for anyone that needs to sell. I'm probably going to go idle and leave it open for a while, so if the town's full, don't take too long to sell so other people get a chance.

Turnips are currently 391 bells in my town. I'm going to open the gate in about 15 minutes for anyone that needs to sell. I'm probably going to go idle and leave it open for a while, so if the town's full, don't take too long to sell so other people get a chance.
this is the pm price right? hope you'll be playing tonight as well. would like to visit your town and sell my stalk when I get home from work. hehe! I think we're already registered as friends.

this is the pm price right? hope you'll be playing tonight as well. would like to visit your town and sell my stalk when I get home from work. hehe! I think we're already registered as friends.
Didn't know price changes... It's currently 5pm, so yes, should be PM price. I'm EST.

I got about as much as some other dude in the thread today, except I had 3 bridges long ago, a water well, dream suite and police station! Today, Kicks opened, petition finished, fourth room finished (have 2 large and a basement before that) ,also rocking full hero's set (do people really care?)

I did get an extra hero's cap today though, price check on that?

I just fired up the game and Shrunk was outside asking me permission to open up Club LOL.  Apparently I have to get signatures from the residents and then I guess this will be a new town project.

And I got a Wii Balance board from the fortune cookie - I'll probably get more use out of this one then that real one I bought ;).

Closing gate for now, I'll open it again from 930-11 EST.

Wouldn't mind getting in on that if possible... could you add as friend? 0301-9809-1872

I have Varia Suit Pants now.  One more piece needed for the complete suit.

- Opened up the second floor of my Museum

- Bought a Silver Shovel

- Paid off my 428,000 bell debt

- Made 265,000~ bells from 2 island runs

- Got 3 more Badges from Phineas, who showed up because of the special event

- Updated my Town via Dream Suite for 5,000 bells again

- Managed to get 3 Perfect Pears (My town fruit) from a friend's town so I can grow them

All in all, not a bad day...

Club LOL should open up soon I guess.  Maybe, but it's been two days so far.

I have Varia Suit Pants now. One more piece needed for the complete suit.

- Bought a Silver Shovel

- Managed to get 3 Perfect Pears (My town fruit) from a friend's town so I can grow them

Club LOL should open up soon I guess. Maybe, but it's been two days so far.
What part do you need?

Thanks. Was gonna leave you some "gifts" but you were away and I didn't want to just leave them in your town. I'll drop them off later :)

Thanks. Was gonna leave you some "gifts" but you were away and I didn't want to just leave them in your town. I'll drop them off later :)
I like using the post office for this purpose. Puts it in their mail box the next day(or same day).

I have Varia Suit Pants now. One more piece needed for the complete suit.

- Bought a Silver Shovel

Club LOL should open up soon I guess. Maybe, but it's been two days so far.
What part do you need?
I need the shirt.

Finally got the T&T Mart and Gardening Shop in the shopping district, so now I can get two fortune cookies a day.

I have the laziest neighbors in the world. They barely chip in for the new bridge that I started, they lose mittens all over the place, they keep forgetting their crap at each others' houses, and they beg me to catch rare fish for them. These people need to start pulling their weight around here or I need to start taxing them to fund these public works projects that they want.

bread's done
Back