Animal Crossing New Leaf

Hey, I saw you tried coming into town, but it gave an error. I think it had to do with the latest firmware update (even though there was no indication of a problem when I opened the gate), but that's been updated so hopefully everything is kosher now.
yeah got another one. I'll try updating mine even though I did earlier this week. I'm about 6 feet from my router so it shouldn't be a connection issue.

I really want that silver fishing rod!

Tired of casting 4+ times to try to get their attention. If it's not spot-on fish dart in the other direction :wall:

I'm also collecting modern. I have the bed, cabinet and dresser. If you have different pieces I'll trade with you. Or we can just have our characters pick up the items so they'll be in our catalogs and we can order them for ourselves.
I have the modern chair, desk, lamp, end table and wall clock. Next time we cross paths you can catalog them. Also have an extra silver rod if you're still looking for one.

Visited and sold them. I shook some trees: 1 peach, 1 pear, 2 cherries (only took 2 cherries and left rest where they fell so you know they're cherry trees). I left 6 apples in front of your house.
Thanks! Apples were one of the fruits I was missing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone has plans for tonight.

ZSvnt4R.jpg

I have the modern chair, desk, lamp, end table and wall clock. Next time we cross paths you can catalog them. Also have an extra silver rod if you're still looking for one.
Thanks! I need the end table and the chair. And also the wallpaper and carpet, if anyone has those, don't know why they're so hard to come by. Then all that's left is the modern table.

Also, the modern wood series is a different set, right? Even though it has a confusingly similar name, it doesn't look like it goes together.

--

Redd is in my town today and I'm pretty sure I got the real painting (had to cheat and look it up online), so I should be getting the museum upgrade and silver rod very soon.

Thanks! I need the end table and the chair. And also the wallpaper and carpet, if anyone has those, don't know why they're so hard to come by. Then all that's left is the modern table.
Butch just gave me a Modern Table, so if you want to catalog it sometime, just let me know.

Butch just gave me a Modern Table, so if you want to catalog it sometime, just let me know.
Awesome! You have Butch! He was my favorite villager from wild world. Cranky little dog.

I'll keep an eye out for you, and if there's anything you're looking for please let me know. I have a lot of extra fossils and an extra Pikmin (the thing that looks like a planter with 3 pikmin sticking out of it)

Ok, when you guys are talking about cataloging furniture, what exactly does that mean?
Eventually in the game you can buy items via catalog in T&T Mart (Nooklings upgrade) so any item you've had in your possession can most likely be bought from that catalog. To help each other get the items we want, we'll pick up then drop the items so it's added to our catalog.

Redd was in my town today, but he only had 1 real item, which is why I didn't post about it :\

- Island had Silver Axes, I bought 2

- Shampoodle's opened

- T&T Mart was closed for Upgrades

- Got K.K. Moody from Club LOL

- Got another Joke Emotion (Dr. Shrunk is so terrible)

- Paid off another House Upgrade so I could get my final room tomorrow (All that's left are sizes now)

- I got about half an island run done; the bugs made me very frustrated this evening

Nothing exciting for me the past couple of days other than getting Majora's Mask.

Pouring rain in my town early this morning. Had no luck catching a Coelancath (sp?), just damn sea bass. I did get 8 sharks on 30 minutes or so at least.

I

I've never been able to catch a bee in the DS version or the Wii version, no matter how hard I tried. Yesterday I tried and got stung. Today I got stung, then caught one on my third overall try for this game. I couldn't help but do a fist pump.

96 bell turnips gates open hopefully for the next hour.

Cry Havoc, I feel you pain. I too never caught a bee in the prior game. I got lucky and caught one on my first try, I just ran away and started swinging wildly and it worked. I was very pleased with myself. 

I sunk a little over 500,000 into this stalk market. As long as I get like, 130 or something, I'm fine. I'm not getting max profit either way, I accidentally ate a bunch of nips.

Made the mistake of letting my daughter seeing me play AC on my 3DS.  I now have lost the 3DS :|  Looks like I'll be trading in her DSi to buy a 3DS now.

I'm leaving my town open for any who want to come in. I left a bunch of stuff at the entrance feel free to grab it. Please don't take the fruit by each tree. I'm using them as tree IDs. Thx
I'm leaving my town open for any who want to come in. I left a bunch of stuff at the entrance feel free to grab it. Please don't take the fruit by each tree. I'm using them as tree IDs. Thx

Did a bunch of bug farming yesterday, have over 2 million bells now, but those will go fast with home upgrades.

Have the main room, upstairs and basement fully expanded and just ordered a side room.  Been ordering some furniture from Reggie's house in HHA as well.  Also got a couple of other houses that popped up from Street Pass.

T&T Mart will be closed tomorrow to expand again. Club LOL opened the other day as well.

Finally caught a Coelacanth last night.

Finally saw Phineas in town and got some badges:

Skilled Bug Catcher

Insect Maniac

Fish Maniac

Avid Bell Saver

Village Representative

I've got some duplicate Fortune Cookie items if anybody wants to trade for them. I'd be willing to take a bundle of three of an exotic fruit (currently have Peaches, Pears, Mangoes, Bananas, and Durians).

Blue Falcon

Goal Pole

Metroid

Super Mushroom

Varia Suit pants

I won't be able to do the trade until a bit later this afternoon.

For the T&T Mart to upgrade is there a time period after the T&T Mart opens and the bells, or is just spend the bells?

I have about 600k in the bank incase I have to buy something crazy, but I also have about 300k in bugs to cash in tonight. Going to finish buying rooms for my house then going to expand them unless an important public works project comes my way.

For the T&T Mart to upgrade is there a time period after the T&T Mart opens and the bells, or is just spend the bells?

I have about 600k in the bank incase I have to buy something crazy, but I also have about 300k in bugs to cash in tonight. Going to finish buying rooms for my house then going to expand them unless an important public works project comes my way.

My t&t mart is going to be upgraded tomorrow. From what ive read, to upgrade to super t&t, u need to have spent 25k bells at t&t and 10 days have passed since you have t&t mart and the gardening store.

Ive been buying out all the items everyday since launch at the stores so im always just waiting for the days to come by for each store to upgrade.

Turnips are 68 bells. Everyone don't all line up at once, take your turn!

So I have a silver shovel in my Museum Shop if anyone is interested. I can open up later tonight (9pm or so).

Ok am I just blind? I don't even see where I'm supposed to donate for the dream suite. I've been all over town and there doesn't seem to be a spot. It's been days.

Ok am I just blind? I don't even see where I'm supposed to donate for the dream suite. I've been all over town and there doesn't seem to be a spot. It's been days.
It's in the train station. Isabelle even tells you it's there when you first start the project.

I've got some duplicate Fortune Cookie items if anybody wants to trade for them. I'd be willing to take a bundle of three of an exotic fruit (currently have Peaches, Pears, Mangoes, Bananas, and Durians).

Blue Falcon

Goal Pole

Metroid

Super Metroid

Varia Suit pants

I won't be able to do the trade until a bit later this afternoon.
I'll trade a Yellow Pikmin Hat for your Goal Pole.

EDIT: Nevermind, you edited. I'm willing to trade a bundle of Cherries, Oranges and Apples for your Super Mushroom.

EDIT 2: I have Katrina in my town in case someone wants to get their Fortune told.

bread's done
Back