Animal Crossing New Leaf

I've definitely had the cafe at least a week now and I made sure to talk to him at the side counter each day...  he eventually let me take to go cups of coffee and then the next day after that suggested working the counter.  

THANK YOU ALL for visiting my town!  I just stopped into the train station today...and I can now update the look of my station!!  :D  Now I don't know what to build first...police station or train...!!  and i gotta pay off this video wall...definitely island runs tday unless i can find a high price for turnips!

THANK YOU ALL for visiting my town! I just stopped into the train station today...and I can now update the look of my station!! :D Now I don't know what to build first...police station or train...!! and i gotta pay off this video wall...definitely island runs tday unless i can find a high price for turnips!
I put a good portion towards your video wall, but the game crashed as I was trying to leave your town last night. I'd be more than happy to donate again.

Thanks to lilman for helping me unload my turnips. Wanted to leave you some Nintendo Goods (Bad Bros Stache, Super Mushroom and a few other things) but ran out of time as my youngest started fussing and I needed to get out.

Thanks to lilman for helping me unload my turnips. Wanted to leave you some Nintendo Goods (Bad Bros Stache, Super Mushroom and a few other things) but ran out of time as my youngest started fussing and I needed to get out.
This. I dropped about 20K bells as thanks for letting me cash out and for letting me take some fruit.

Yeah, thanks lilman! I could not get back in to sell the rest, but I sold about half of them. Hopefully, someone else will get a good price. I have already made back what I spent, so its all good now!

Last edited by a moderator:
Question: About how long after I have The Roost can I make coffee for my villagers?

Took me i think 5-7 days. Ordered every single day of course. You need to also talk to him at the takeout counter and order coffee that way. Hell eventually say a different line and let you work a day after he mentions the job offer

Aw man, I visited lilmans town to cash out and tried to mail him a tip, but as I tried to leave town it crashed, and I just noticed his letter is back in my mail inventory. Doh!

It's been down-pouring like crazy in my town all day. Started to hit fishing pretty hard about two hours ago. Racked up some really decent money for the beach that rivaled island money...just FINALLY caught a Coelacanth! About damn time.

Thanks Primm for the offer...I paid it off already! Found a town to sell my turnips to and made a couple island runs...plenty of bells to take care of my next few projects. I'll have to make a few town visits to spread some wealth. :)

That's pretty cool. Wonder if the rep just so happens to play AC, or has access to some dlc mainframe.
I would say both. I've encountered Nintendo reps in the past and they were all definately gaming nerds :p. However, I doubt they have the type of access or ability to get people to create stuff for them like Reggie (no way in hell did he get all that shit legit and do custom designs himself)

Yea I tried for an hour...changed ALoT of greetings/catchphrases and only got suggested a yield sign! Lame lol But then today...first townsfolk suggests police station yay!!

Omg I just finished working the coffee counter!! So cute I love it!! And I sucked too...lol...no one liked my coffee! I got some coffee beans in return....what do I do with that?!
I need to do the coffee thing. As for the animal town project suggestions, I tried for an hour with the bells/swimming thing and got squat. I got "dinged" just once and it was for a stupid catchphrase.

And what is this about people visiting and you can upgrade the station!? I guess I should have people visit more often... Maybe this weekend when I have some time I'll open it up.

Yesterday, I suddenly had two residents suggest various projects...and I still haven't even been able to get my museum expansion because damn Redd never comes back to hook me up with a real piece of art. But I was suggested the lighthouse and zen bell. Hopefully more to come.

I would say both. I've encountered Nintendo reps in the past and they were all definately gaming nerds :p. However, I doubt they have the type of access or ability to get people to create stuff for them like Reggie (no way in hell did he get all that shit legit and do custom designs himself)
Actually, don't forget Reggie probably had the game months before the release date. It's theoretically possible. Just looking at what I have in Nintendo items from 2 coins a day (after the first Nookling upgrade), plus trading with beta testers or other high level employees.

He could have gotten that much legit. Probably didn't, but he could have.

Hope you guys made lots of money in my town. Turnips are now down from 416 to 177. Thanks to those that left me a tip! When I woke up this morning the game had crashed at some point, so sorry to anyone that couldn't get in afterwards. I'll be buying turnips next week for the first time (probably spend 1mil), so I'll be looking forward to visiting someone's town.

Damn missed the 400 turnip price. Hopefully my town starts getting something. As long as I can make any profit it's all good. Although my luck I will be stuck with 1.2 mil of turnips having to sell for nothing, lol.

Turnips hit 124 this morning...small spike? For the week, they have been 81, 77, 74, 70, and now 124.

Edit: 181 this afternoon...possible huge spike tomorrow? At any rate, the price should increase a third time.....right?

I need to do the coffee thing. As for the animal town project suggestions, I tried for an hour with the bells/swimming thing and got squat. I got "dinged" just once and it was for a stupid catchphrase.

And what is this about people visiting and you can upgrade the station!? I guess I should have people visit more often... Maybe this weekend when I have some time I'll open it up.
You need 100 visitors to trigger the monkey to suggest upgrading the train station. :)

^wow! If only I didn't have ti be at work :'(

On a positive note I planted two persimmons I got from my buddy last night :)

Redd's in my town. I think he has an authentic painting left for anyone who needs it. I'll leave my gate open for a bit.

Darn, was hoping it was an afternoon price. I'm still sitting on about 800k in turnips. Hopefully someone has a good afternoon price today or tomorrow.

Gonna do another "yard sale" free for all (aka free unless you want to give me something in return) tonight. Not sure of an exact time, maybe 6:30-7EST. Basically out of room again! Not gonna do another list, just stop by and take want you need/want.  I'll have fossils, furniture, clothes, Nintendo items, wallpaper, flooring, the whole lot.  FC is 1418-8106-4669.  If there is something specific you want, PM me with your friend code and I will hold it for you if I have it.  PM me if you just want in and haven't added me yet too. :D

Also, I need to drop off Katie somewhere if anyone is willing. :D

You need 100 visitors to trigger the monkey to suggest upgrading the train station. :)
Is that 100 different visitors or 100 visits total? Makes a huge difference obviously as I have had my son visit my town several times already (thought still nowhere close to 100).

okay I re-wound my clock. Prices will be 585 for Turnips for the next three hours. Gates Open. 

Note:

If you have Modern, Lovely, or Regal set items I can catalog it'd be appreciated. 

bread's done
Back