Animal Crossing New Leaf

Anyone looking to make 350,000 bells? Or more?

I'm looking to buy the following COMPLETE sets:

Modern

Modern Wood

Alpine

Paying 350,000 per set.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty productive night. Made a killing on turnips thanks to Matt Young, then visited Dead of Knight's town and saw some buildings that had characters from previous games I didn't know would make an appearance in this version. Gives me some ideas on what to spend those bells on. Thanks to all who are willing to open their gates.
Thank you for visiting and for all the extra bells. I paid off the expansion of my upstairs room.

I had a resident ask me today about a police station, so I think that will be my next project.

Gates are open. Turnips are selling for 483 bells. Please avoid wrecking flowers or shaking perfect fruit trees!

PM me if I haven't added you and I'll add you when there's no one in town. My FC is 2363-6409-4964.

(I will likely only be paying a little bit of attention to both the game on CAG, so I apologize in advance if I don't respond right away!)
Thanks for inviting me in. I made a ton off the Stalk Market.

Can't wait for Sunday.

Anyone looking to make 350,000 bells? Or more?

I'm looking to buy the following COMPLETE sets:

Modern

Modern Wood

Alpine

Paying 350,000 per set.
I can get you Modern Wood and Alpine. You just have to pay what I pay to order them. I'll shoot you a pm sometime after I get home from work tomorrow night.

Edit: Had to start the game up to see if I had modern and I do. I can get you all 3.

I can get you Modern Wood and Alpine. You just have to pay what I pay to order them. I'll shoot you a pm sometime after I get home from work tomorrow night.

Edit: Had to start the game up to see if I had modern and I do. I can get you all 3.
I have MOST of Alpine, so when you PM me I'll let you know what I still need. But thanks man, you're a big help.

My friend code is 0576-4373-2594

Town name is Seattle and I have every fruit but persimmons.

Hopefully I can jump into someone's game to sell some nips soon since my market absolutely crashed (128 to 38). Also have an extra triforce for whoever.

Just no running or chopping down trees...duh xD

Anyone selling a cash register?
I have one that I'm willing to part with. I'll open my gates now, but I might be AWOL for some time to take care of the doggy :) PM me if you want to buy it or trade for it.

I have a good amount of Nintendo doubles that I'm also willing to sell and/or trade.

• Mario Kart (x2)
  • Yoshi's Egg
  • Hero's Cap
  • Wario's Mustache
  • Red Pikmin cap
  • Fire Bar
  • Super Star
Looking for: Hero's Pants, Ninja Pants, Samurai Shirt, Kitchen Corner, Block Floor

I have one that I'm willing to part with. I'll open my gates now, but I might be AWOL for some time to take care of the doggy :) PM me if you want to buy it or trade for it.

I have a good amount of Nintendo doubles that I'm also willing to sell and/or trade.

• Mario Kart (x2)
  • Yoshi's Egg
  • Hero's Cap
  • Wario's Mustache
  • Red Pikmin cap
  • Fire Bar
  • Super Star
Looking for: Hero's Pants, Ninja Pants, Samurai Shirt, Kitchen Corner, Block Floor
I think I have the block floor, if not, I'll pay you 30,000.

Jeez Cromzz, I had a cash register in my free-for-all last night and no one took it.  You should have been there! ;)

Thanks to all who came to the free-for-all.  Really cleared out a lot of room, though I still had a bunch left over... don't be shy, people!  I ended up selling my remaining pitfalls and paper though, as people don't seem to be interested in those, and I also sold some carpet as Retail was giving double yesterday.  I'm thinking of making the free-for-all at least a weekly thing.  For now though, I got enough stuff cleared out to last me a few days, but I still have some leftovers and got new fossils today and such.  Would be happy to welcome visitors anytime I'm home for free stuff or just company. :)

Girlfriend sold her fishing rod just before handing the 3DS back to me with the "build my town" command.  Now neither town carries them.

Would like a silver one (not crazy enough to ask for a gold one), if possible. I know my town will have one eventually so no real hurry.

My town has all the fruit, plus bamboo for those in need.

I need to update my trade list.

Sychophantom, I'm not seeing you on the spreadsheet, what's your FC?  I have a reg fishing rod at my Nook store right now. FC is 1418-8107-4669.  I'll open my gate so you can buy it.  The museum store also has a silver net if you want to buy that too.

Dead of Knight, I'll definitely be around later to come grab some more stuff if you're trying to get rid of it, I just wanted to leave some for others.

Anyway I could grab some bamboo next visit?

moopher, I wasn't planning on doing the whole free-for-all thing again until the weekend, but if you have anything specific in mind I can give you those tonight.  I can also give you a bamboo shoot, I got a couple extra.  Probably after 6:30 would be best.

Sychophantom, I'm not seeing you on the spreadsheet, what's your FC? I have a reg fishing rod at my Nook store right now. FC is 1418-8107-4669. I'll open my gate so you can buy it. The museum store also has a silver net if you want to buy that too.
I'm probably not on the Spreadsheet. Truthfully, I don't even know how to access the spreadsheet. I also haven't paid that much attention. I'm not one for posting my FC in public, but 4355 - 9248 - 1537. That's my main. (I have 8 in total).

No need on the rod. I got a regular one for that town, and both already have silver nets and shovels. Thanks for the offer, though. I'll add you to my friend list. (If you need any Swapnote stuff, just ask. I have all of it.)

Dead of Knight, I'll definitely be around later to come grab some more stuff if you're trying to get rid of it, I just wanted to leave some for others.

Anyway I could grab some bamboo next visit?
Did you still need a painting for your expansion? I responded to your post about it but it probably got lost in the shuffle. I have one I can give you if you need it still.

Oh no! It definitely did get lost in the mix. I was able to manage a painting from someone on my friend's list, so I'm good now, I appreciate the offer though!

HNI_0024-1.jpg

I'm sure this is known already, but for those who don't know when a flower is watered it "glows" like the one on the left (I don't mean the sparkling effect either). When it isn't it looks like the one the right. Just a little touch I thought was neat.

If anyone is getting jumpy on turnip prices and missed the earlier great prices I have them at 196 at the moment and will open up for a few hours is anyone wants to sell. I'm also slowly going through my multiple items for trades and such but if anyone wants to lay claim to a spare silver rod or silver slingshot now let me know. 

If anyone is up, my turnip prices are 465. FML as I sold all mine at $136 yesterday :/. Gate's open if interested.

...and they're closed.

My friend code is 0576-4373-2594

Town name is Seattle and I have every fruit but persimmons.

Hopefully I can jump into someone's game to sell some nips soon since my market absolutely crashed (128 to 38). Also have an extra triforce for whoever.

Just no running or chopping down trees...duh xD
Hey add me I have persimmons and my turnips were 145 the last I checked. My code is 1418-6762-9200

Found a few turnips I didn't sell.  Anybody have a price higher than 91 bells and wouldn't mind opening their gate?

A villager is moving away soon.  Is there a way to prevent another from moving in?  Also does anyone have suggestions on where the cafe or other permanent projects should be placed?

A villager is moving away soon. Is there a way to prevent another from moving in? Also does anyone have suggestions on where the cafe or other permanent projects should be placed?

What villager? A villager will likely move in if you have 8 or less villagers.

Place them wherever you want.

Folks- Katrina is in my town today.  I'll leave my gate open for a while in case anyone is interested.  Also, durians are the item of the day at Retail if you'd like to sell any.  Unfortunately, turnips are now at a rock-bottom price of 34 bells so I can't help you there.

I need an emergency turnip stop, anyone have any decent prices? Mine are f'ing 13....

I have to go to a wedding at 11am PST so ideally before that!

Katrina is also in my town as well. I'll probably have my gate open most of today. It's raining...silver fishing rod/net available for purchase. I have an extra silver slingshot......I'm looking for last pieces of blue striped furniture, missing floor and something else. Pachy torso too...want to make a mini.

If I remember right...turnips are 134 in my town. Low all week...

Katrina is also in my town as well. I'll probably have my gate open most of today. It's raining...silver fishing rod/net available for purchase. I have an extra silver slingshot......I'm looking for last pieces of blue striped furniture, missing floor and something else. Pachy torso too...want to make a mini.
Can I come visit? I can give you some fruit or a solid gold table in exchange.

FC: 0576-4373-2594

Let me know what you need on the striped set. I just cataloged the set yesterday so I can get you what you need.

Dawn, I got a pachy torso! My gate's open, come in!
Thank you! Someone dropped one off after I opened my gate so I'm good now! :)

Can I come visit? I can give you some fruit or a solid gold table in exchange.

FC: 0576-4373-2594
I will add you in just a little bit here...as soon as my town is clear of visitors.

Let me know what you need on the striped set. I just cataloged the set yesterday so I can get you what you need.
Oh awesome!! I'll figure out which I need. Thanks.

Anyone forget to sell their turnips?

Shame on you.

The Pink Cyrus in my town is buying them for 104 right now, so shoot me a PM with your friend code if you need to swing by.

bread's done
Back