Animal Crossing New Leaf

Just purchased my own copy of Animal Crossing to play with my Fiance. Feel free to add me and PM if you do. Thanks.

Nintendo Name: Mike

Friend Code: 2165-5777-0653 

EST-5 

AC Name:Moreau (Dr. Moreau) 

Town Name:Nublar

Fruit:Apples 

Anyone have a historical collection I can borrow/buy? Shops open soon and I know I can order one but I always worry they won't get delivered on time.

This is the first Gracie visit - took forever, considering I met the requirements over two weeks ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone have a historical collection I can borrow/buy? Shops open soon and I know I can order one but I always worry they won't get delivered on time.

This is the first Gracie visit - took forever, considering I met the requirements over two weeks ago.
I have a King Tut mask on me, and have the samurai head, torso, pants, and shoes if that counts as historical.

I have a King Tut mask on me, and have the samurai head, torso, pants, and shoes if that counts as historical.
Yeah it sounds like that stuff does work. Will you be online today? I'll see what the shops have and probably place an order as well - but if for some reason it doesn't arrive in the 5pm mail I might need to borrow that stuff...

As long as you order before 5pm, you'll get Nook orders at 5pm same day.

Opened now.  Some things of note:

1. As I said before blume3 generously handed off all his stuff to me (THANK YOU).  I took a couple things for myself that I didn't own but almost all of it is on my lawn.  There is so much stuff now that the free for all now encompasses most of the top part of my town, so make sure to look much more to the right, left, and down than you normally would.

2. Katrina is in town for fortunes.

3. Furniture is today's item at Re-Tail so be sure to bring any unwanted furniture items to sell.  I will also sell off some old furniture items that have been out for a while unclaimed when I close late tonight.

As long as you order before 5pm, you'll get Nook orders at 5pm same day.
Thanks for confirming. Now I just have to remember to check my mail after post-work happy hour and before Friday night drinks.

Or time travel, but that always makes me feel dirty.

I reopened AGAIN, I got Resetti'd AGAIN.  One more time...

I'm going to the movies now but I'll leave my gate open.  I just won't be able to reset if Resetti'd.

Passed my first Gracie check. Hope she comes back soon. Also, I've been so busy with real life things I'm completely unprepared for the Bug Off tomorrow. I really shouldn't care but I kinda do.

Damn, I leave for a week and you guys leave me with 22 pages to leaf through? Haha.

Tex is leaving on the 21st if anyone wants him.

Aside from the Bug Off prize items, I don't know if I want to bother. Don't really need a 3rd gold trophy.

Missing these for the set: (According to MoriDB)

Cicada Stereo
Honeybee Chest
Snail Clock
Spiderweb Clock
Firefly Lamp (Possibly).
Butterfly Wall (To catalog)

84 points for an Oak Silk Moth.

And got a second Snail clock. Of course I did. Oh, well. Trade bait.

Second one got 122 points. Bloody hell. Third Snail clock as a prize.

Opened up for free for all fun.  Stop by and get a break from the bug-off.  Also, I got plenty of axes and saplings in storage, let me know what you need and I'll give those to you as well.

I'll visit after I get back from grocery shopping. Gotham's done with the Bug Off for today. Hopefully Arkham nets me something decent (and not extra).

I'll visit after I get back from grocery shopping. Gotham's done with the Bug Off for today. Hopefully Arkham nets me something decent (and not extra).
I'll have my gate open later if you or anyone else wants to come by and turn in bugs for prizes. I've already got my set and all three trophies so I'm not going to be submitting any bugs today.

I'll have my gate open later if you or anyone else wants to come by and turn in bugs for prizes. I've already got my set and all three trophies so I'm not going to be submitting any bugs today.
I'll probably stop by later and give Nat my bugs over there. :)

Not bad so far, at 108 and I'm only through my emperor butterfly stash. 3 new items in total and if I can pull 1 or maybe 2 more I'll be pleased. 

Something I suspected but wasn't positive about, the score does change if Resetti happens. The same tarantula I turned in at prim's netted 77 58 and 84. Not super useful information but it was something I was curious about.

Is anyone with a low leader total open with a the ladybug pool open? I finished of the beetle set at prim's before Resetti struck again and also ended up with an extra clock, stereo and butterfly wall. Or if anyone has an extra caterpillar sofa and firefly lamp to trade that too would work.

I put your stuff back prim. Thanks for having me over!

Something I suspected but wasn't positive about, the score does change if Resetti happens. The same tarantula I turned in at prim's netted 77 58 and 84. Not super useful information but it was something I was curious about.
Bug type is static, size is determined when you catch it, and visual appeal is randomly determined at inspection time.

Is anyone with a low leader total open with a the ladybug pool open? I finished of the beetle set at prim's before Resetti struck again and also ended up with an extra clock, stereo and butterfly wall. Or if anyone has an extra caterpillar sofa and firefly lamp to trade that too would work.
I can give you the sofa and lamp

Ugghhh... of the seven times so far that I have been able to craft a golden item from ore, I just got my FOURTH golden wall torch.  :censored:

Anyone have extra golden items for trade?  Since I really don't need four wall torches...  tradelist in sig

I have an extra Caterpillar Sofa.

There are 2 clocks, a spider and a snail.

bread's done
Back