Animal Crossing New Leaf

None of my villagers have given pictures yet, but Blaire keeps calling me darling and giving me random furniture, so hopefully soon.

Mine have taken to showing up at my house unannounced, too.

None of my villagers have given pictures yet, but Blaire keeps calling me darling and giving me random furniture, so hopefully soon.

Mine have taken to showing up at my house unannounced, too.
Bones did that last week, and I'd already had his pic for close to a month. Hopefully I'll get Chow's, Walker's, and Moe's before they decide to move on.

Muffy finally wanted to move out yesterday, but since I haven't gotten her pic yet, I told her to stay. It might be a while before she wants to move again.

The pics I have so far:

Annalise (2)

Kevin

Hippeux

Groucho

Ozzie

Apple

Non-villager pics I got from a trade were Don Resetti and Resetti since I don't think I'll be building a reset center to be able to get them myself.

Redd's in my town. For the second time in a row, the "Amazing Painting" is the only legit item.

Ugh. I now have two of them. If anybody has a different Redd's item to trade, I'd really like to!
If you still have this, here is what I have extra

Painting

Graceful x3
Calm x2
Worthy
Solemn
Moody x2
Proper
Wild
Neutral
Fine
Flowery
Scary

Statue

Mystic

Here is what else I'm also looking for to finish

Basic painting
Amazing painting
Nice painting
Moving painting
Wistful painting
Scenic painting
Gallant statue
Ancient statue
Motherly statue

Painting

Graceful x3
Calm x2
Worthy
Solemn
Moody x2
Proper
Wild
Neutral
Fine
Flowery
Scary

Statue

Mystic

Here is what else I'm also looking for to finish

Basic painting
Amazing painting
Nice painting
Moving painting
Wistful painting
Scenic painting
Gallant statue
Ancient statue
Motherly statue
I know I have an extra Moving , need to double check off your doubles for what I need though

I'm definitely on a random turnip pattern this week. 122, 68, 125, and now 58.

Hopefully someone on here will get a good price and I can come visit.

Also Gloria is moving out on the 25th. I'm not fond of her since when she moved in she put her house right in the middle of a path I had set up. If any one is interested in her we can try to set up a time on Sunday for you to come over and woo her.

I also have a random pattern for turnips this week. 98, 83, 125, 56 I'm done with stalk trading though, so I'm not sure how much I'll pay attention to turnip prices in my town.

I was going to keep selling turnips until I got 100 million in the bank, but I don't like having to sell them. I'm only 44 million away, but I've also cut back on beetle hunting on the island, so it'll take longer to get there than it took me to get the first 50 million. I mostly just sell ore and coffee beans at the flea market now.

Painting

Graceful x3
Calm x2
Worthy
Solemn
Moody x2
Proper
Wild
Neutral
Fine
Flowery
Scary

Statue

Mystic
Cool. Could I trade my amazing painting for your wild painting? I should be able to get online to trade pretty much all this morning or afternoon.

My turnip prices jumped up to 365 from 187 last night, don't know if it will go higher at noon or not. Whats usually the trend?

Big Spike Pattern
The big spike pattern features a decreasing pattern, but then there will be three increasing prices, with the third being the maximum for the week, followed by two decreasing prices that are still higher than average, followed by a continuation of the overall decreasing pattern. The maximum price in this pattern is always preceded by two increasing prices and always followed by two decreasing prices, so the maximum can't occur on Monday or Saturday.

Ugh, Katrina's in town and mentions a purple tie dyed shirt, which obviously I don't have because seriously who would keep one around. Hate when she does that.

Ugh, Katrina's in town and mentions a purple tie dyed shirt, which obviously I don't have because seriously who would keep one around. Hate when she does that.
I've just been using the Lovely Phone each night before bed and ordering from the catalog if I have it so I have the item in the morning.

Anybody have ornate clothes? Gracie is here.
I could probably Nook a couple things for you. Not sure if I have a full orderable set for boys though- you guys can't wear skirts or tights can you?

My gate is open btw. Probably going to toss a bunch of stuff after today if it isn't claimed.

I could probably Nook a couple things for you. Not sure if I have a full orderable set for boys though- you guys can't wear skirts or tights can you?

Yeah, we can. I can swing by and get them now.

My gate is open btw. Probably going to toss a bunch of stuff after today if it isn't claimed.

Well I'd have to buy them from the Nook store.  I think I might have some stuff out already though, I'll check.

I have tights for you but I will need to order a shirt and skirt from Nook.  Hopefully they will be here at 5pm est.

Last edited by a moderator:

Did you not see me rocking a skirt yesterday when I came over. I had no plaid shorts in my catalog and my lucky item was plaid bottoms.

An adorable white hamster is camping in my town today. How can I make her move in, just talk to her over and over? She'll say she's thinking about it, then change her mind. But I only have 9 villagers right now...

Cool. Could I trade my amazing painting for your wild painting? I should be able to get online to trade pretty much all this morning or afternoon.
I'll hold on to the wild for you. My best availablitiy is after 5pm pst during the week and almost all weekend.

My town is definitely in a decreasing pattern this week....

I've been playing a little less lately and letting things just happen.....and I've gotten about five public works suggestions in only a few days! Built stone tablet and fire pit.....Angus suggested a few zen items but not for me. Oh and a villager moved so i was excited to try and get someone new....but a new person moved in the very next day :/

My yard is overflowing with free items...ill open up tmrw night after i get off work.

Jacobs Ladders and Pink Cosmos started showing up in my town. When? I don't know. I wasn't going for perfect town status, it just kinda happened, I guess thanks to the beautiful town ordinance. Now that I have it, how do I keep it so I can get my golden watering can?

Jacobs Ladders and Pink Cosmos started showing up in my town. When? I don't know. I wasn't going for perfect town status, it just kinda happened, I guess thanks to the beautiful town ordinance. Now that I have it, how do I keep it so I can get my golden watering can?
i just stopped all tree planting and PWP for 15 days and it was fine. I also didn't have the beautiful town ordinance so I had to water every day so it should easy for you.

My town is definitely in a decreasing pattern this week....

I've been playing a little less lately and letting things just happen.....and I've gotten about five public works suggestions in only a few days! Built stone tablet and fire pit.....Angus suggested a few zen items but not for me. Oh and a villager moved so i was excited to try and get someone new....but a new person moved in the very next day :/

My yard is overflowing with free items...ill open up tmrw night after i get off work.

I've been trying to complete Pascal's set (the Pirate items) and I seem to be getting PWPs every day. None I want, but I get them.

Also, added you to Rev's friend list. 4355-9248-1537

I'll hold on to the wild for you. My best availablitiy is after 5pm pst during the week and almost all weekend.
Cool, thanks! I'll catch you sometime this week.

Anything else you're looking for? (Bells or items?) You actually have a fair amount of Redd's stuff that I wouldn't mind trading/buying from you.

i just stopped all tree planting and PWP for 15 days and it was fine. I also didn't have the beautiful town ordinance so I had to water every day so it should easy for you.
Okay, sounds pretty easy. I wasn't doing a ton of that stuff lately anyway, too many new games keeping my attention. I received a bunch of StreetPasses while I was at Disneyland the other day, so thats why I finally picked it up on a more serious basis. So many new homes.

Does hairstyle & hair color matter for Gracie fashion checks? I know they did in City Folk, but what about this game?

EDIT: No, they don't matter. Outfit only.

Anyone need a Dynamic Painting? Redd is in town and he had another real that I needed, and so I passed on the Dynamic Painting since I already have one.  Feel free to stop by and claim it from Redd.

Open now for more free stuff in addition to the painting.

Redd showed up in Gotham today. Had a real statue and that was it. He doesn't seem to show up often in either of my towns.

Considering a free for all myself, but it'll be fossils, gyroids, and the Fireworks festival items. Probably on the weekend. Not sure which town yet. (Likely, Gotham)

Anyone have high turnip prices? Mine are down to 79 and I bought for 110. I should have sold at 139 but was hoping for more. My FC is 3609-1660-9082. Thanks!!!

bread's done
Back