Animal Crossing New Leaf

Congrats, Sychophantom!

The servers went down as soon as you left.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did someone mention the other day they were trying to collect Number Lamps, and were missing 0 and 2?

2 just showed up in town so I bought it - if whoever needed it lets me know, I can open my gates up.

I haven't popped in recently, but I'm looking to complete two sets (Astro and Modern). Modern I only need table, end table, and wall clock. Please PM if you have any of these items available to catalog. I have a huge surplus of gems that I would be willing to trade in order to get one of these.

Also as far as Fossils all I need is Diplo Tail if anyone has one of those.

Thanks!
I have a modern wall clock.

That was me. I can grab it tomorrow if you're around.
I'll be around for a bit tomorrow but not much (kickball beer party and fantasy football draft), but if I don't catch you tomorrow, I'll be around a lot on Wednesday.

Of course the one day I decide to play really late Gracie finally decides to show up for the first fashion check. Basic set up is the theme. SOB

I got lucky and put together some awful looking clothes along with getting lucky with being able to buy some glasses at the Able Sisters. Passed my first test. Took her near three months to arrive. Smh

I'm looking to get the last two pieces of the golden set. Let me know if you want to trade. :)

HAVE:

golden bed

golden wall torch x2

WANT:

golden bench

golden man

Cyrus still has the golden bed waiting to be picked up at Re-Tail, so if you reply to this post after 11 PM Pacific, you'll have to wait until Re-Tail is open again before I can get it for you.

I'm definitely looking forward to the change of seasons coming up in the game. It will be a nice change of scenery. Anyone know if there is a public project that is semi Halloween themed?

I'm definitely looking forward to the change of seasons coming up in the game. It will be a nice change of scenery. Anyone know if there is a public project that is semi Halloween themed?
Moai statue, There's an archway sculpture that looks like a giant tooth, Sphinx

Some streetlights, maybe.

I'm looking to get the last two pieces of the golden set. Let me know if you want to trade. :)

HAVE:

golden bed

golden wall torch x2

WANT:

golden bench

golden man

Cyrus still has the golden bed waiting to be picked up at Re-Tail, so if you reply to this post after 11 PM Pacific, you'll have to wait until Re-Tail is open again before I can get it for you.
I'll trade the golden man for the golden bed. The man is ugly as shit and I'd prefer a bed even though I don't have an extra man. :lol: Let me know when you're available to trade and whether at your town or mine.

First Gracie's Fashion Check for me today...and I have very little to get it.  :/

I have the "basic" challenge.  I've got socks and a shirt that qualify.  Anybody have an accessory, bottom and shoes?  Or, can anybody open this evening for me to come into town and look?

First Gracie's Fashion Check for me today...and I have very little to get it. :/

I have the "basic" challenge. I've got socks and a shirt that qualify. Anybody have an accessory, bottom and shoes? Or, can anybody open this evening for me to come into town and look?
I'll open up in a few, come in and take a look. I'm sure I have something either in my stores or in the free for all.

Edit: Opened.

I'm just pretty bored with the game in general.  Just pop in for 10-15 minutes to check my turnip prices, buy anything new in the stores and get a joke from Shrunk (think I have 5 or 6 left).

Doubt I'll keep playing too much longer, would probably have already sold it off if I had bought the physical version rather than digital.

Also, still looking for a Varia Suit clothes (shirt) if anyone has an extra.

I'm waiting for the the month to turn, new things to catch and landscape changes. Reminder if you haven't caught that pesky tarantula you only have a few more days. 

I pretty much gave up on catching all bugs and fish as I knew there's no way I'd keep playing this through all the seasons.

I want to get the Varia Suit to complete the nintendo item collection, and finish up getting the jokes for Shrunk, and I doubt I'll play much beyond that. Need to move on to some other 3DS games anyway.

I'm waiting for the the month to turn, new things to catch and landscape changes. Reminder if you haven't caught that pesky tarantula you only have a few more days.
That damn thing only spawns every so often for me. I think I'm going to fail catching it this year :'(

My turnip prices are awful so far: x, 42, 38, 35, 31, 28.

Hoping for a big spike once it turns around! Though I'd probably miss it as I won't be able to play much, if any at all, from Thursday night through the weekend.

I've only been playing every other day, sometimes less, these past couple weeks after putting in 65+ hours in the first couple months weeks of the game being out. It feels like a chore sometimes, but once fall hits, I will probably play more. I would still like to visit some CAGs' towns.

Yes definitely ready for change of season! ...I'm sure ill still play regularly all year long. (as in once or twice a week) After the year...that's when I kinda fade away, least I did with other AC's.

My turnip prices are awful so far: x, 42, 38, 35, 31, 28.

Hoping for a big spike once it turns around! Though I'd probably miss it as I won't be able to play much, if any at all, from Thursday night through the weekend.
If you'd like you can use my town and sell, I'm at 169 today. I'm selling as well.

Same here, I'm waiting for the month to roll over.  I'm still checking daily for turnip prices, spotlight items, and special visitors.  (Gracie only showed up once and I was completely unprepared.)  I'm probably only going to keep buying a small amount of turnips each week until I get the gold turnip badge.  In the past few days I got a bunch of new PWP requests and I'm currently collecting for a Moai statue.

Check out my tradelist in my sig if you need any fossils, as I'm thinking of clearing most of them out to make more room.

Turnips at 401 for am. Let me know if you want to come over and I'll open my gate. No tip needed, just please don't run in town or touch flowers.

I worked a lot on my house if you want to come check it out ^^

Curt is supposed to be leaving on the 3rd next week. If anyone wants to set up a time for that day to try and convince him to move into your town, let me know.

Curt_AC3.png

How are you guys kicking people out? I need to do that to some neighbors.
Ya they decide to leave on their own. Except for this damn elephant Opal. In one conversation she told me the date she was leaving to then saying she wasn't moving after I picked the "good luck" option smh

Still haven't gotten any villager pictures. What's the secret, or is it random like the godforsaken police station?
Just talk to them a lot, do favors etc. Also when asked for a fruit give them a perfect if possible or when it is a blanket bug/river/ocean fish give them a rare variant to up your friendship level. Should be noted I used to write them all every few days for the first two weeks or so but I haven't written one in awhile. Once you are at maxed friendship the pic does become random though.

I haven't found the police station to be that great. Lost and found items rarely pop up and half the time it is pitfall seeds. No matter what time of day it is, he will usually tell me that Pete is making his rounds, even if it is something like 1pm or 10 at night and when there is someone visiting town.

I believe both Gotham and Arkham have the Famous painting and Robust statue. Redd had the Famous today and the Robust in Arkham yesterday.

Just an addition to my trade list.

So, Redd has two real items tonight.  I bought one, and, really would like the other item (Scenic Painting).  

Would anybody be willing to come in, buy it, and gift it my way tomorrow?  I'd toss a few thousand bells your way.

bread's done
Back