Animal Crossing New Leaf

Katrina's in my town.  Anyone want to come over?

Remember, if you get your fortune read 20 times, you get her shop as a Public Works Project.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just spent 5 minutes whacking Re-tail with a golden axe after getting a 3rd Gold Wall Torch. Didn't mind the second, for symmetry reasons.

3 is a bit much. Didn't hurt the building, but it should have.

It should have.

(Note: I am joking about my reaction. I do have an extra Gold Wall Torch, though.)

Just spent 5 minutes whacking Re-tail with a golden axe after getting a 3rd Gold Wall Torch. Didn't mind the second, for symmetry reasons.
That's kind of how I felt when I got my third wall torch.

I tried resetting sometime last week to get a golden bench, but it sucks since I can't save while Cyrus is working or else I'll get stuck with whatever he ends up making, so I just save, then give him the gold nuggets, leave the game open and check back. Then I reset if it's not what I want... still no bench, but I think he managed to make duplicates of everything else in the set in the time I tried. Grrr.

He actually only takes 26 minutes to make something, so he doesn't need a full half hour.

Finally got the bench tonight!

N6i6Aqk.jpg

That's kind of how I felt when I got my third wall torch.

I tried resetting sometime last week to get a golden bench, but it sucks since I can't save while Cyrus is working or else I'll get stuck with whatever he ends up making, so I just save, then give him the gold nuggets, leave the game open and check back. Then I reset if it's not what I want... still no bench, but I think he managed to make duplicates of everything else in the set in the time I tried. Grrr.

He actually only takes 26 minutes to make something, so he doesn't need a full half hour.

Finally got the bench tonight!

N6i6Aqk.jpg
That pic is fantastic.

Opened. Meteor shower tonight.

Random thought time!

Saharah can't match a room at all. At least she gave me a couple of things from her exclusives.
The alien version of the hologram machine looks like it's jerking off or having a seizure.

Beginning to really dislike Diva.

95px-Baabara_NewLeaf_Official.png
[EDIT]Jeeeez that picture was huge!

Baabara is (finally?) moving out on the 14th. She was supposed to move earlier, but changed her mind.

The other day I finally managed to catch the elusive petal tail dragonfly. I was just checking out the police station to see if anything was going on in town and one popped up. Then about a minute later another one appeared, with one minute to spare before they would no longer spawn for the day.

I need to collect signatures for Patty tonight. Anyone open?

95px-Baabara_NewLeaf_Official.png
[EDIT]Jeeeez that picture was huge!

Baabara is (finally?) moving out on the 14th. She was supposed to move earlier, but changed her mind.

The other day I finally managed to catch the elusive petal tail dragonfly. I was just checking out the police station to see if anything was going on in town and one popped up. Then about a minute later another one appeared, with one minute to spare before they would no longer spawn for the day.

I need to collect signatures for Patty tonight. Anyone open?
I'm open.

Sychophantom, I always assumed Saharah was completely random but I could be wrong...

Yup, Saharah just gives random walls and floors. I did a lot of resetting until she gave me the sci-fi wall and floor (2 different visits).

That's why I haven't built the reset center yet. Not sure if I ever will. Resetti can stay unemployed for now.

I heard enough from Resetti in City Folk when it wasn't even my fault - my game froze a lot because my Wii needed repair. Then when I got the replacement from Nintendo, I couldn't play any of my games online anymore unless I started all over because my Nintendo WFC data was tied to the Wii I sent in. :bomb:

That's why I haven't built the reset center yet. Not sure if I ever will. Resetti can stay unemployed for now.
But think of his children!

I just built it in Arkham, too. Mostly because that and the Police Station are all I really want there. Let's see how long it takes for one of those villagers to request it.

On that note, Penelope is leaving Arkham tomorrow if anyone wants.

Resetti isn't that bad in this game.  I've had it happen a few times because the cartridge would eject itself in my bag (stupid push in to eject design).  I just told him my battery died and he hardly said anything before he left.

Is there any trick to getting Gracie to show up for a fashion check? She only showed up once which I swear was a month ago.  I didn't pass the check because I didn't turn the game on until late at night and couldn't get the theme together.

Is there any trick to getting Gracie to show up for a fashion check? She only showed up once which I swear was a month ago. I didn't pass the check because I didn't turn the game on until late at night and couldn't get the theme together.
She should appear the next week on the same day if you do it without turning the game off. At least, that's what I was led to believe.

I did find out that you can get Katrina's shop quicker if you have multiple characters per town talk to her. So if Katrina visited your town 5 times and you had 4 characters you play talk to her each time you'd get her shop really quickly. I think I'm up to 12 Fortune Readings with her now.

Oh I didn't even think of that. I've been meaning to make a second character just to make some new rooms to design and I guess I should have done it earlier just to get Katrina.

Leaving my town open overnight...free stuff for grabs. If anyone needs bamboo shoots...I left quite a few.

I'm at work right now, but I just saw Retail is buying turnips at 563 for the PM price. I won't be home until after 7 p.m. EST, but let me know if you want to sell tonight please let me know and I'll hop online.

James
F.C. 0173-1292-4635

I'm at work right now, but I just saw Retail is buying turnips at 563 for the PM price. I won't be home until after 7 p.m. EST, but let me know if you want to sell tonight please let me know and I'll hop online.

James
F.C. 0173-1292-4635
Add me please. I'll check back around that time.

James
F.C. 0173-1292-4635
Yes! I definitely need to sell.

James
F.C. 0173-1292-4635
I'd like to come sell. My FC is in the spreadsheet.

Thanks so much! I'm clearing my museum floors thus several trips...helps with saving I guess since ur away. I have one last trip and ill be good. Left a couple tips.

Thanks so much! I'm clearing my museum floors thus several trips...helps with saving I guess since ur away. I have one last trip and ill be good. Left a couple tips.
No worries, glad I could help. I hope i can pay back the kindness the CAGs on this board have shown me when I've needed to sell/trade.

If everybody has sold what they needed, I'll close the gates. Thanks again for the tips.

Just now got out of work and read your turnip selling prices. Would it be possible for me sell off my turnips in about 30 minutes from now?

I haven't been the island awhile...I totes need to keep my eye out for a pink wetsuit. I only have the green/black.

I'm slowly making my exterior all gold...not sure if I like the castle version in gold. Might change it.

Today...Ugh... Mott (haven't looked him up yet) just placed his house over my perfect apple orchard...COOOOOL! lol Actually its not a bad spot for a house...just sucks losing those trees.

bread's done
Back