Animal Crossing New Leaf

Agnes just moved in yesterday and today she wants to move out. I should keep her, but the fact that she moved in a horrible location I guess I can't be too mad. Anyone want her? I'll change the date so you can pick her up lol

100px-Agnes.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I know I have the 2 statues. I'm positive I never came across an amazing painting though.
Do you still have them (beautiful & motherly) or did you already give them to DoK and KingBroly?

Redd hasn't been to my town in a while - I mostly just get Gulliver.

I can open up now.
Alright! I'll switch games & be right over.

EDIT: Thank you! Not sure if you're collecting animal pics, but I left you Groucho's - you can do whatever you want with it if you don't want it - I mail Katie's pic to animals whenever I get it from her. :p

EDIT 2: Thanks to Prim, I only need one more painting now.

amazing painting

I'll be on the lookout for the other paintings/statues that everyone else needs.

That's so weird that she moved out after one day!

Thanks prim! Appreciate it

I have an extra fine painting.

I need basic, nice, quaint, scenic, serene, warm, wild, and wistful paintings. And ancient, gallant, great, motherly, and mystic statues. I hope Redd comes soon cause I'd like to help out and finish mine.

I have an extra Dynamic and Serene Painting in case anyone wants them.

Complete Gorgeous Set now, so my Bells are safe from Gracie's wrath for another month or so.

I'll also probably be open all day tomorrow with Free Items and Bingo Numbers, so...be on the lookout for that.

Oh good!! I'll be over now! Last time Redd was here I bought what I thought was a serene painting....looked it up n everything. So I have a fake one...maybe I'll put it up in my house.

LOL @ Agnes wanting to move out after a day.

Seems like any time Redd is here, he never has real statues, so I'm glad I was able to get the two from prim. :)

Every time Apple says something like this to me, I always think she should look in a mirror.

WNNYOqs.jpg

8JpNzOl.jpg

Redd has two legit items for sale today- valiant statue and scenic painting.  I will grab the scenic painting since I know it's on Dawn's list.  If anyone wants the valiant statue, let me know; I will open up in a little bit so you can buy it.  I didn't see it on anyone's list so anyone is welcome to take it if they need it.

Redd has two legit items for sale today- valiant statue and scenic painting. I will grab the scenic painting since I know it's on Dawn's list. If anyone wants the valiant statue, let me know; I will open up in a little bit so you can buy it. I didn't see it on anyone's list so anyone is welcome to take it if they need it.
I would like to get the valiant statue.

Last edited:
My town gates are open.  Bingo Numbers for today: 13, 15, 26, 39

Free items in front of the Train Station as always, Gyroids too.

Since Agnes seems to be a pain in the ass to everyone, I decided to time warp to the 16th so she was gone, fix up the area she was at (PWP) and then changed time back to today. It feels so nice to have her out of town lol

Have the following paintings/statues available. They will be in my plaza. Bingo number 10 if anyone needs that.

I'll have my gate open, but I'll be away.  

Paintings

Calm

Common x3

Famous x2

Fine x3

Graceful x3

Jolly x2

Moody x2

Perfect

Proper

Scary x3

Scenic x3

Serene x3

Worthy x3

Statues

Beautiful

Great

Robust

Valiant

Damn I forgot that I now have the club and didn't go to pick up a song.  Guess it will be another week without music in my stereo.  I don't like cheating because I'm afraid my flowers will die.

Yeah I totally need scenic. :) If you still have great statue prim that's another I need. Soooo Redd was in town today and what does he have? .....a legit serene painting COOOL lol just got that from dok. ...so now I have extra fine and serene for anyone.

Sadness today...I built my last public works project...I'm finally at 30. I wish it was just a bit higher...like 35. There's a few I really want to build once requested but now I have to delete stuff. :'(

Yeah I totally need scenic. :) If you still have great statue prim that's another I need. Soooo Redd was in town today and what does he have? .....a legit serene painting COOOL lol just got that from dok. ...so now I have extra fine and serene for anyone.

Sadness today...I built my last public works project...I'm finally at 30. I wish it was just a bit higher...like 35. There's a few I really want to build once requested but now I have to delete stuff. :'(
Imagine: In the next Animal Crossing you'll be able to increase the Town Limits via Nook's Construction & Lawyer Co.! Only 8 million bells for the first upgrade and 30 million bells for the second!

Imagine: In the next Animal Crossing you'll be able to increase the Town Limits via Nook's Construction & Lawyer Co.! Only 8 million bells for the first upgrade and 30 million bells for the second!
It would cost more than 8 if your New Leaf house costs 7.5 million. :lol:

Dawn I have a scenic painting I bought from Redd yesterday that I was holding for you. Did you grab one from Prim or do you still need it? Let me know!

I have the following paintings if someone wants to come and pick them up:

- Famous Painting

- Scary Painting

- Moody Painting

- Scenic Painting

- Jolly Painting

- Scenic Painting

- Worthy Painting

Last edited:
Grr...can't find my second snowball right now. Tried reloading and still nothing. I might have to wait until night at this rate.

Dotty the Bunny is moving out tomorrow, if anyone wants her.

Oh, and I managed to get my second Sloppy item, the Sloppy Sink from Re-Tail today. I HATE this item set so much.

EDIT:  Opening my Town Gates

Bingo Numbers:  19, 3, 43 and 31

If anyone wants to bring me some Purple Tulips and/or a Balloon Closet, that'd be just swell.

I'll be AFK.

Yellow and Blue New Year's Hats are also available for Free in front of the Train Station.

My bingo numbers are 21 and 11.

I bought a statue and it was a fake.  One real painting, a fake and a fake statue.  How did all you people get so many? :lol:

Good news I got the OK for the coffee shop, but I'm still trying to get all my fruit trees to grow so I'm not sure where I want to put it yet.

Even thug hI have nothing I'll be open in a few.

My bingo numbers are 21 and 11.

I bought a statue and it was a fake. One real painting, a fake and a fake statue. How did all you people get so many? :lol:

Good news I got the OK for the coffee shop, but I'm still trying to get all my fruit trees to grow so I'm not sure where I want to put it yet.

Even thug hI have nothing I'll be open in a few.
I use http://www.thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/paintings-works-of-art/ to tell what is real or not or if you know your art history well enough you can tell the fakes. Then it's just a waiting game until he comes enough with the items. You can also get them from animals sometimes, although they can also be fake.

I had the best time earlier today.  I "babysat" a work friends 9-year old boy for a couple hours while she finished her shift and it just so happened that he had just gotten animal crossing this past friday for his 3ds.  It was really fun getting to teach him things and seeing him get excited about breaking an ore rock or having coffee at Brewsters.  It was cute.  I will say though...I have no more free stuff outside the train station now... he took it all LOL  And was so excited about each item.    ...The good news is I might be able to replenish my perfect town flowers that I had since my ground is all clear.  :)

I've opened my Town Gates.

Dotty is moving out, so if you want her, come and talk to her (Bottom Left-Middle part of town).

Nook's is also having a sale.

and 4 Bingo Numbers in front of Brewster's (2 on either side)

Finally got the gold shovel last night. I should be getting the gold axe soon. Not too far from the net. Going to be a while on the fishing rod, though.

Alright! I'll switch games & be right over.

EDIT: Thank you! Not sure if you're collecting animal pics, but I left you Groucho's - you can do whatever you want with it if you don't want it - I mail Katie's pic to animals whenever I get it from her. :p

EDIT 2: Thanks to Prim, I only need one more painting now.

amazing painting

I'll be on the lookout for the other paintings/statues that everyone else needs.
You still need the Amazing painting? My Redd has one today.

Jacques my bird is leaving today...I love him but it's good to change things up. I'll be open if anyone would like him.

Bingo numbers 17 and 28.

I'll probably be away most of the night...but will check in in case of resetti.

bread's done
Back