Animal Crossing New Leaf

If a Villager moves out and not to a friend's town, it stays on the cart and sometimes shows up on Main Street or in a Shop.
I thought about mentioning that, but sometimes it takes quite a while for some of your older residents to show up in that method. King's right though, this is another way to tell who has left.

Is there any way to keep track of the villagers who come and leave town? I took a two week hiatus and am down to 9. For the life of me, I can't figure out who left. Either that or I had 9 the whole time.
If you sit on the wall in front of your town tree (if it is large enough) it will scroll credits that will show various town events and that includes when animals moved in and out. At least that has happened to me a couple times.

If you sit on the wall in front of your town tree (if it is large enough) it will scroll credits that will show various town events and that includes when animals moved in and out. At least that has happened to me a couple times.
It will only show details of your current residents. It will not show any previous ones.

I started doing that recently as well.

I've opened my Gates, though nothing too exciting going on. Turnips are at 82.  Bingo Numbers are 26 with 2 waiting to be spun. I have another Snowman that's intentionally disproportionate for the Snowtyke.  I got a Bobsled from a Bingo earlier today, so...yeah.  There's a sale after 6pm ET in town at Nook's if anyone's interested.

Free stuff as always, to catalog or take, in front of the Train Station.

I've kept every letter saved from a moved out resident so I'd remember them. Otherwise no idea how to know.
I got a letter from my first move-out a few weeks ago. Am I always guaranteed a letter from everyone that moves out? Even after a hiatus?

Whatever. Thanks for the help, guys and girls. I'll move on. I stopped caring. People move in and out of the great cities of the world all the time, right? :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a letter from my first move-out a few weeks ago. Am I always guaranteed a letter from everyone that moves out? Even after a hiatus?

Whatever. Thanks for the help, guys and girls. I'll move on. I stopped caring. People move in and out of the great cities of the world all the time, right? :cool:
yes. letters are guaranteed

Still playing daily even though I'm not usually open.  Redd is here today.  He has TWO legit paintings this time: Wild Painting and Common Painting.  I can only buy one so I am buying the Wild Painting.  If ANYONE wants to come buy the Common Painting please PM or post here by around 7 PM EST TONIGHT.  Once I receive the Wild Painting in the mail it will be up for dibs.

I also have the following paintings available to anyone who asks: Proper, Moody, and Dynamic.

Just reposting my list so I don't have to search back through the pages!

Amazing Painting
Mystic Statue
Nice Painting
Wistful Painting

Haven't jumped on the game yet, so if anything is worth while I'll post back.

Nook's is selling a Tower of Pisa for 9,200 today. That's a Gulliver item.  I'll open my gates so someone can buy it.

Does anyone need an ancient statue? I have one if anyone wants it. Free, of course. :)

EDIT: Gave it to KingBroly

Renee says she is moving out on 2/13 so she should have boxes packed tomorrow right? 0301-9941-1735 is my friend code if anyone wants to come get her. Just PM me if you add me so I can add you back.

Renee says she is moving out on 2/13 so she should have boxes packed tomorrow right? 0301-9941-1735 is my friend code if anyone wants to come get her. Just PM me if you add me so I can add you back.
I'll take her in Yolovile since it has two spots open for new residents. Boxden is full at the moment. The FC is 1693-1437-8788

Not Animal Crossing related, but sort of in the same realm. Anyone thinking about getting this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHDR--vr7vQ

It has that New Leaf type look to it just with Disney characters and missions you can play. Not sure if i want to commit to another life sim like New Leaf can be considered as, but I do like Disney. A month before release of Mario Kart 8, to many decisions. 

Animal Crossing is good enough for me.  Nintendo also has another sim where you play as your Mii character, seems huge in Japan, but the Japanese are a little fucked up socially.

I'm definitely interested in Magical World. I love Disney and New Leaf is my favorite game of the past few years. I've enjoyed all the Animal Crossing games, but this is the only one that I'm still playing daily after 5 months.

Is Frobert from anyones town? He has a house being built in Yolovile and he picked a great location for it without ruining the pathways.

Frobert_NewLeaf_Official.png

Not mine, but he sure is cute.  There was a dog at the cafe today that was so cute.  I wanted him.

Grizzly is moving out Saturday if anyone wants him.  I hope whomever replaces him moves into a good spot.

I've had my eye on Magical World too. But considering I waited for New Leaf to go on sale before buying, I'm going to wait for the reviews and price drops. Love Disney, and would not mind at all if it turns out a lot of game is ripped off wholesale from AC.

Anyone have high turnip prices today?

EDIT:

Afternoon Prices at 551! Opening Gates!

That's better than the 62 bells per turnip in my town. I haven't bought turnips for a few months now.

Octavian is camping today. Wish I had an open spot for him. I had him in Wild World. I'll spend the day talking to him to sell off everything in my island box. In addition to lazy campers, I'll play games with grumpy and peppy campers since their games have a 50% chance of getting a good price.

For those looking to sell turnips, I have Re - tail buying them at 594. I will be on after 9:00 p.m. EST if you'd like to stop by. My FC is: 0173-1292-4635. Just let me know (PM me).

Does anyone have any of the following? I can pay/trade if you're willing to trade with me:

Fortune Cookies:

Virtual Boy

Fossils:

Spino Tail

Fruit:

Banana
Lychee
Peach
Pear
Perfect Cherry
Perfect Peach
Perfect Pear

I have perfects apples for trade along with other fortune cookie prizes. Thanks!

That's better than the 62 bells per turnip in my town. I haven't bought turnips for a few months now.

Octavian is camping today. Wish I had an open spot for him. I had him in Wild World. I'll spend the day talking to him to sell off everything in my island box. In addition to lazy campers, I'll play games with grumpy and peppy campers since their games have a 50% chance of getting a good price.
He actually lives in my town. When the time comes that he wants to move, I'll let you take him if you want.

For those looking to sell turnips, I have Re - tail buying them at 594. I will be on after 9:00 p.m. EST if you'd like to stop by. My FC is: 0173-1292-4635. Just let me know (PM me).

Does anyone have any of the following? I can pay/trade if you're willing to trade with me:

Fortune Cookies:

Virtual Boy

Fruit:

Banana
Lychee
Peach
Pear

I have perfects apples for trade along with other fortune cookie prizes. Thanks!
I can stop by sometime and give you these if you want

I'll take her in Yolovile since it has two spots open for new residents. Boxden is full at the moment. The FC is 1693-1437-8788
I added you so I'll have my gates open at around 4:30pm-5:15pm central and also 8:45pm - whenever so you can come collect her.

Just an FYI to everyone. Maybe the Nintendo Direct today will yield some unexpected good news which is the reason for this.

Extended Nintendo Network Maintenance Scheduled for Later Today

From Thursday, February 13, 9pm Pacific / 12am Eastern / 5am UK / 6am CET to Friday, February 14, 2014 12am Pacific / 3am Eastern / 8am UK / 9am CET

Affected Services:

Wii U

Online Play, Rankings, etc.

Nintendo 3DS

Online Play, Rankings, etc.
SOURCE: http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/02/extended_nintendo_network_maintenance_scheduled_for_later_today

bread's done
Back