Another post your game setups topic

Time for some comments. I'll update as i read.

johnmirra- Awesome A+, and another + for the Death Proof poster

magiic- not so fond of urs. sry

mtxbass1- sweet tv, don't like the sound system so much. seems...out of place...

Chacrana- I think i'm in love....i'm so speechless, i can't continue.....

Damn, now that's ghetto.

You'd think with a portrait like that that it would some nice spot in Chino Hills or somethin'

[quote name='ananag112']CAG setups should be more like this:

1196392397577vj0.jpg
[/quote]

The reason why my skin is so very pale these days, is my my new tv. This is how I set it up
Please forgive the dirty floor and dust, I havent cleaned my room in a bit. Also I never keep the light on so it looks weird to look at it like this

TV Set Up, 46" Samsung LCD 1080p

Consoles, 360, Wii, PS2, Dreamcast, HD receiver, DVD player, PSP, iPod Classic, DS

Games

PC, yes thats the Max Payne mousepad that came with the game

Awesome chair + wall scroll

Mirrors
http://www.picvault.info/images/537072854_chairsetup01.jpg
http://www.picvault.info/images/537072855_consoles01.jpg
http://www.picvault.info/images/537072856_consoles02.jpg
http://www.picvault.info/images/537072857_games01.jpg
http://www.picvault.info/images/537072858_games02.jpg
http://www.picvault.info/images/537072859_killemall.jpg
http://www.picvault.info/images/537072860_pcsetup01.jpg
http://www.picvault.info/images/537072861_tvsetup01.jpg
http://www.picvault.info/images/537072862_tvsetup02.jpg

It looks heavier than it is, I had a much heavier TV on this desk for a long time. This desk is built like a rock, it's like 15 years old

[quote name='Dyson']
[/quote]

I used to have that same TV, or one just like it. Main said Xbox on the front and had a vport though, I actually went out of the way to find the damn cable, took years to find one online for a decent price, but the step up from s-video was noticeable...

[quote name='Veronica Mars']My set up is even more simple...:/
I like to use my money on clothes and stuff.[/quote]

Yup, I got other stuff to worry about ;O

[quote name='Malik112099']got a couple new games since my initial post in this thread[/quote]
Haha, just a couple eh? Lemme get some of that action ;O

Here is my setup. The 360, wiis, TVs, etc are actually owned by my family, not me. The rest was accumulated slowly because there are like 3 people in my family who are hardcore gamers and one casual gamer, or bought at yard sales/trading in penny guides/cag deals.

Here is the upstairs. There's an SDTV, PS2, SNES, and genesis.

P9080167.jpg

P9080168.jpg

P9080170.jpg

P9080171.jpg

P9080169.jpg

P9080172.jpg

P9080173.jpg

P9080174.jpg

Here is the computer set up. Pretty messy. XD

P9080175.jpg

Here is the downstairs with the 360 and HDTV.

P9080176.jpg

P9080177.jpg

Well, since I failed to post last time, I'll go ahead and post my previous set up, and my now current set up (since I moved houses in the last month.)

First, my old setup.

360/PC setup

TV setup

Dreamcast, Wii, PS2, SNES

Now for my current setup/collection

360/Wii games

PSP games at the bottom

The shelves that hold my games/dvd's

DVD's and boxed gba games

SNES, DS, PS1/DC

Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, loose GB/GBC games

PC setup, 360 behind the laptop

TV setup

Bed view

Closet View

TV corner view

PSP/DS's

My setup is too crap to take a picture of. I have nice surround sound but the rest is crap. As soon as I start working (I'm 15, waiting for 16) I'll get myself a nice setup. Right now it's playing my Wii/PS3/360 on a Standard Definition 27" TV with some badass sound. Then again I'm probably getting a car so I'll probably skip upgrading (I'm gonna get a 69 Dodge Charger and fix it up, I have a cousin that owns a body shop so I'll get help)

All these awesome setups make me depressed. Since I've moved home after graduation 99% of my stuff is being stored in plastic tubs.

I can't wait until I move into an apartment and can break out all my glorious stuff.

At least I kept my Fierce Diety Link Statue out. He makes everything okay.

My New Dedicated HT Setup with my new 61" Samsung 61A750 LED DLP. The room is not done yet, as i am not sure what overall direction i plan on going with it.

(Click Images For Larger Size
)

My View

My Equipment Diagram

Last edited by a moderator:
I also need to get some updated pics of the bedroom which is my OG gaming setup which has my 32" 720P Westinghouse, my dreamcast, gamecube, and ps1, and my living room, which used to be my primary gaming zone has my 42" 1080P Westinghouse my Wii and my PS2 setup.

And not quite 40 year old virgin as im 24 and im getting married Oct 25 :cold:

[quote name='Layd Dly']I also need to get some updated pics of the bedroom which is my OG gaming setup which has my 32" 720P Westinghouse, my dreamcast, gamecube, and ps1, and my living room, which used to be my primary gaming zone has my 42" 1080P Westinghouse my Wii and my PS2 setup.

And not quite 40 year old virgin as im 24 and im getting married Oct 25 :cold:[/QUOTE]

Two things.

1. Awesome set up.

2. What kind of job do you have? You must have a 6 figure income to afford such a set up/collection.:rofl:

[quote name='Layd Dly']My New Dedicated HT Setup with my new 61" Samsung 61A750 LED DLP. [/quote]

How are you liking that 61"? That's the exact tv I've been eyeballing for the past couple months. Should be ordering it here
in the next couple weeks. Still need to upgrade my receiver and speakers.

Very nice setup man. Love the light behind the tv. Nice collection of movies as well.

[quote name='Vinny']Two things.

1. Awesome set up.

2. What kind of job do you have? You must have a 6 figure income to afford such a set up/collection.:rofl:[/quote]

Haha i wish i made 6 figures, but i do ok for 24, plus having dual incomes helps pay the bills as well, its like a roomate....but with better benefits :bouncy:. But I work in Information Technology for the Orlando Magic, been there for 3 years since i graduated school, its a pretty good gig.

[quote name='DualDisorder']How are you liking that 61"? That's the exact tv I've been eyeballing for the past couple months. Should be ordering it here
in the next couple weeks. Still need to upgrade my receiver and speakers.

Very nice setup man. Love the light behind the tv. Nice collection of movies as well.[/quote]

Its a fantastic TV, as much as i like flat screens the size/price ratio just was not there for the larger sizes, and since it was going into a dedicated room a 50/52" just would not cut it. Outside of a little overscan and like a 1 degree picture tilt that you would only ever notice except on a grid its the best tv ive ever owned and hd never looked better.

And make sure you dont skimp on the sound, its makes a huge difference, i actually upgraded my sound before my tv lol. Just do it in peices as it will be easier on the wallet that way.

I wanted to take pics of my stuff, but I'm a little lazy. Here's one pic for now. These are not all of my PS1 games, but most of them are in the photo. I think there are about 70 to 100 games missing from this shelf. Honestly, I don't know.

If I feel like taking more photos, then I will update this post or something.

Copied from my blog:

TV, Stand, and Console Setup:

GamingSetup132.jpg

TV Setup:

GamingSetup133.jpg

Console Setup:

GamingSetup134.jpg

Metal Gear Solid 4 Signed (and a cat helmet):

GamingSetup136.jpg

Games Part 1:

GamingSetup140.jpg

Games Part 2:

GamingSetup141.jpg

Games Part 3:

GamingSetup143.jpg

Games Part 4:

GamingSetup144.jpg

Games Part 5:

GamingSetup145.jpg

Games Part 6 (and maybe a Big Daddy xD):

GamingSetup147.jpg

Swag/Posters Part 1:

GamingSetup137.jpg

Swag/Posters Part 2:

GamingSetup138.jpg

Swag/Posters Part 3:

GamingSetup139.jpg

Computer (Dell PC):

GamingSetup146.jpg

[quote name='assasin4hire']Gotta love the toilet paper in the bottom right of DarkSlimes computer pic ;)[/quote] Its cheaper than tissues. XD

Updating since I just got some new seating and a cheap target bookcase to hold my media in my game room for now until i find the right shelving that holds a s-load of stuff that looks decent.

(Click For Larger)

Some people have some ridiculous set ups for being a cheap ass. Makes me think someone stole their stuff.

[quote name='Layd Dly']Updating since I just got some new seating and a cheap target bookcase to hold my media in my game room for now until i find the right shelving that holds a s-load of stuff that looks decent. [/QUOTE]

You have a pretty cool setup.

I use a four-sided swivel tower to help clean up my shit. I can hold 756 DVD style cases on it. You should check it out if you need serious shelf space. I think the footprint is two-by-two feet, but it might be slightly smaller.

icmzo4.jpg

[quote name='ighosty']Some people have some ridiculous set ups for being a cheap ass. Makes me think someone stole their stuff.[/QUOTE]

I think there are a lot of ways to save and spend money, but each person has lifestyle choices to determine what is important to him. For instance, maybe someone feels a need to have fives kids in a mansion-sized home with a giant lawn. I don't want any of those things. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys should look at some of the digitpress setups. Those are just like, "you've gotta be shitting me!!" And how some of them post about being married is amazing.

[quote name='crystalklear64']

When I'm sitting at the desk I can't see all the cords.

Out of sight, out of mind :cool:[/quote]

a console (the 360 to be exact) on top of a subwoofer seems like a bad idea

[quote name='Malik112099']a console (the 360 to be exact) on top of a subwoofer seems like a bad idea[/QUOTE]

Technically, anything electronic on top of a subwoofer is a bad idea... as the subwoofer vibrates, it could not only cause rattling noises during bass but also damage the component

Behold! The latest and greatest, most high tech set-up in my house!

IMGP0260.jpg

Heh, or not. Finally moved the big ass 36" tube SDTV in the empty room upstairs, along with all my older retro consoles! Everything's not quite hooked up jsut how I want it right now... the SNES doesn't like the GC s-video cables I have (though the N64 seems to do jsut ifne witht hem), and my Dreamcast s-video cables just stopped working completely for some weird reason... Also I can't remember how to set the HD cable box back to 480i when it's hooked up via component. I moved my old Pioneer HTIB in the room because I replaced my bedroom system with this...

IMGP0259.jpg

Which I admit is over kill for a bedroom like mine, but I got sick of using the damn component switch box for all my older systems, and the receiver would make better use in my bedroom that just playing the radio down stairs when I iron my clothes... Also I moved the Logitech Z-5500 system I had hooked up to my computer to the old PC down stairs and now I'm running everything though the new receiver.

bread's done
Back