Another week long OTT? We'll see

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Temporaryscars']No whey.[/QUOTE]Just Kurds.

[quote name='Rocko']Can anyone recommend a website that rates/evaluates local businesses? I want to go get my lip pierced but I have no idea how to find a reputable shop in a new town.[/QUOTE]Around Atlanta, we use Kudzu.com. Are you emo?

[quote name='Maklershed']Miranda (Mass Effect 2) cosplay:

http://kotaku.com/5619340/miranda-from-mass-effect-2-cosplay-done-right/gallery//gallery/2#[/QUOTE]
The pattern was photoshopped on. I'd love to do cosplay, but I don't have any abilities as far as sewing goes. And the costumes which are thrown together with pret a porter/off the rack clothes always look so lame. :\

[quote name='LinkinPrime']So this chick at work leaves food out along with a cup of coffee with spilled sugar and creamer on her desk for the night, and a ton of ants show up on her cubicle and the connecting cubicles by morning time. When she shows up for work...late as always, everyone is already aware of the ant problem. She acts shocked "oh my gosh look at all these ants"...and goes to tell the team "you know what guys?...I think the guy who comes in to water the plants brought them in"

:rofl:

I can't make this shit up.[/QUOTE]Um... gross. But if the ants were able to make their way in smelling the (do ants smell?) the sugar on the desk, wouldn't they also have if she wiped the desk off and threw the napkin into a rubbish bin at her desk? The result would have been the same unless I'm missing something.

Happy birthday Mak.

[quote name='daphatty']Well shit... So I opted to buy a 360 quick charge kit instead of a game and only one side of the damned thing actually works... Jesus Christ...[/QUOTE]

Mine does that too, sporadically. I find that the new battey that came with it works better with that side, but the older ones do not at all.

[quote name='seanr1221']http://www.businessweek.com/news/2010-08-23/microsoft-will-offer-xbox-360-for-five-more-years.html

360 for five more years?[/QUOTE]

Ahh-
Microsoft, based in Redmond, Washington, might release a new console while the Xbox 360 is still on sale, “but we’re not fixated on that right now,” Lewis said.
I believe they expect to do concurrent sales with its replacement platform- Like the PS2 did with the PS3, and not drop it like a hot potato (the way they did with the original xbox when the 360 came out).

The only things I want are your gamerscore carried over (Im sure this will happen), Arcade games carried over (might be some licensing issues with this), and BC. BC isn't as important to me though.

[quote name='seanr1221']The only things I want are your gamerscore carried over (Im sure this will happen), Arcade games carried over (might be some licensing issues with this), and BC. BC isn't as important to me though.[/QUOTE]
I bet they do something lame like give you two scores- a legacy score total and an Xbox Next score (or whatever).

I want BC with the next generation of systems more than ever, there are more games from this gen. that I want (or think I want) to replay than any other before. I fear both arcade games and downloaded content are going to be a mess.

I can understand some arcade games (like Midway ones) but if most aren't available (or even none) I think MS will face a huge backlash from fans.

[quote name='Rocko']._.[/QUOTE]
Was it wrong to ask? The only kids here who have their lip pierced are the very picture of stereotypical emo. And sadly, they all look exactly the same as each other. Which kind of defeats the purpose of wanting a unique appearance.

“Kinect really gives us, I think, a very genuine additional five years,” Lewis said in an interview today at the Gamescom computer-games fair in Cologne, Germany. “What Kinect does is broaden us out to users that we weren’t addressing in the past.”
Yay five years of software aimed to non-gamers.

I played the first Mafia for about 5 minutes. I remember running a red light and getting chased by the police for it. That was enough for me.

What does it mean on Amazon package tracking when it says "Out for Delivery", then three minutes later it says "Arrival Scan"?

Did I just get screwed?

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Oh my god is it really tuesday ;_____;[/QUOTE]

I'm with you on that one JFD...yesterday was a freakin' long day, I could have sworn today was Wednesday. This week is going to suck!

Gwen - I don't know if you saw my MST3k thread but three new Rifftrax DVDs are coming out 9/14/10. :)

Also, I'm getting worried about LA Noire. We're creeping up on the release date and there seems to be zero buzz about it.

So we found out one of the parents sent their kid to school sick Friday, making my kid sick and now me. Now half the class and their families are sick. Thanks for the cross contamination of our mobile germ-factories lady. Keep your little strep-throat-Mary home next time.

On the plus side, it's in my ears now and I have a slight sensation of vertigo.

[quote name='Maklershed']I'm getting worried about LA Noire. We're creeping up on the release date and there seems to be zero buzz about it.[/QUOTE]

That just means its a shoe-in for a delay into 2011.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back