Anyone gOTT a spare bedroom...

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Wolve11']Linkin if you want to spend money let me know.[/quote]

Wolve I think you missed my question last night since you were already signed off.

How old are you? You look really young in this "Wolve Casey Meetup" pic. I was under the impression that you've been in the Army for years.

NEVERMIND - Saw it on page 15...damn dude you look really young...like 18

USPS priority 2-3 days. UPS ground, depending on to/from locations, i've seen it take up to nine days. Priority uses planes, Ground uses Trucks.

[quote name='joe2187']Munch, Sorry about the delay in shipping only had a chance to ship them today. You should get it on Monday, Tuesday latest.[/QUOTE]

Not a problem. Thanks for letting me know, mang.

[quote name='guinaevere']USPS priority 2-3 days. UPS ground, depending on to/from locations, i've seen it take up to nine days. Priority uses planes, Ground uses Trucks.[/quote]

Damn...that stinks. I always thought that Ground was comparable to Priority. Good to know...thanks Gwen.

-----------

Just saw the latest bloodbowl trailer...looks like it might be a pretty cool game.

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/01/30/new-blood-bowl-trailer-pits-rats-against-lizards/

Hey LinkinPrime, do you mind if I pretend you're at lunch with me today? thekeybladewarrior ditched me and I don't like eating alone. :(

[quote name='Wolve11']LP it's a good thing to look young I guess.[/quote]

Yeah, I wasn't trying to insult your or anything. You just look younger in this pic than the last one you posted.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Hey LinkinPrime, do you mind if I pretend you're at lunch with me today? thekeybladewarrior ditched me and I don't like eating alone. :([/quote]

Sure, as long as it's not seafood, and you're buying I'm good. So what are we having today?

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Wubb is such a baby bitch.[/quote]

Keep it to the Mod Fourms...We shouldn't have all the kids seeing the parents fight now.

Jason's Deli. I ordered you the penne pasta with meatballs and asiago cheese and I'll be having the special po'boy with a side salad and some really tasty rootbeer. Dessert is homemade vanilla ice cream w/ chocolate mousse and chocolate shavings on top.

[quote name='Number83']Keep it to the Mod Fourms...We shouldn't have all the kids seeing the parents fight now.[/QUOTE]

But wubb is a little bitch. I'm glad to hear that other mods are calling him out for his bullshit.

[quote name='Number83']Keep it to the Mod Fourms...We shouldn't have all the kids seeing the parents fight now.[/QUOTE]

That would be a great idea if he didn't ignore everything Trakan and I posted in there (he did respond in the OTT earlier, so I figure I might have better luck calling him out in here). He still has refused to answer why infractions were given out for sig size and why he targeted the people he did. In case you didn't know, it is all our fault that he decided to give out infractions to those users and caused a ruckus.

If this was a meetup between Wolve and anyone else he would have left it alone, but he hates me so he acts like a little child.

[quote name='manthing']Um, er, ok.[/quote]

Remember what you said about those amateur programmers you were training? And you said something like, " You can't just write hundreds of lines of code and expect the program to work... you have to love the machine.."

What exactly did you mean by loving the machine? I'm assuming you're a skilled programmer; I want to hear what you have to say about that.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Jason's Deli. I ordered you the penne pasta with meatballs and asiago cheese and I'll be having the special po'boy with a side salad and some really tasty rootbeer. Dessert is homemade vanilla ice cream w/ chocolate mousse and chocolate shavings on top.[/quote]

Oh snap, I'm dining in style here :drool:. Thanks buddy!

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Remember what you said about those amateur programmers you were training? And you said something like, " You can't just write hundreds of lines of code and expect the program to work... you have to love the machine.."

What exactly did you mean by loving the machine? I'm assuming you're a skilled programmer; I want to hear what you have to say about that.[/quote]

That wasn't me.

I think it was #83.

[quote name='st0neface']I'm pretty sure it wasn't manthing that said that, thekeybladewars.[/quote]

I said this yesterday, maybe it was me?

Training people how to do your job sucks...They just don't get it! The system needs to be loved. You just can't throw hundreds of line of code at it and expect it to work!!!

I guess it's better to pay 3 people offshore to do it right now than pay 1 person to do it right. /sigh

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Damn...that stinks. I always thought that Ground was comparable to Priority. Good to know...thanks Gwen.
[/QUOTE]
In price, yeah. Speed, not so much. UPS doesn't work weekends either.

[quote name='Number83']I said this yesterday, maybe it was me?[/quote]

Yes, you! So what did you mean by that? How do you love the system? How long have you been programming?

We need a report button for cag mobile. This way I can act all hurt about what JJ says and get him infracted and after a while he'll be silenced and we won't have to deal with the corny dude.

He lives too far away. Besides it wouldn't be worth the jailtime. If I go after someone then I won't stop at just fighting a dude, I'd kill and hide the body but JJ isn't near that level yet.

Does he really have a friend IRL that has no arms or is that one of those wacky stories he makes up?

Hey Brak, that was kind of like..really gay. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back