Anyone gOTT a spare bedroom...

Status
Not open for further replies.
fuck what a morning....so I'm driving to work...the person in front of me comes to a complete hault...I try to move over to the next lane but there's a car coming, I wait for that car to pass and I go in...well I missed the damn mustang that was behind that one car...I almost side swiped it...the lady in the car was fuming...turns out we were headed in the same direction...as she gets into the left turn lane that I needed to get into I start thinking to myself "please don't work for ADP"...so what happens...she ends up turning into the ADP parking lot :bomb:....I go in as well and I take a parking spot in my usual area which is a bit far from where she parked...she sees me as she's walking to the front door and I see her waiting outside...at this point I'm thinking "fuck i'm about to get an earful"....she finally goes inside and talks to her buddies as I'm walking up...she points at me and she seems like she's talking really pissed...so as I get closer she takes the stairs (I work in the first floor)...she walks up really slow...I have my sunglasses on still...I see her staring at me trying to see who I am...as I pretend like I don't give a shit and I have no clue why she's looking and as she gets a good look as she walks off.

Man that shit was weird...I know she can't do shit at work but what a crazy bitch. It's not like we crashed or anything. I have to make sure I avoid her...good thing I don't know her.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']If I get a job near an OTT member, we'll have a meetup. If I got a job in the same city MusicNoteLess which is also near TheRock, I would have met them. If I get something in Austin, TX, there will be a meetup.[/quote]

You need to meet up with Slidecage and take pics!

We should have a Mak, Lilboo, Sean, #83 meet up...Oh, the hijinx that would ensue. It could be at the King of Prussia Hooters, and we can listen to Boo call all the waitresses "C" words...

[quote name='Number83']We should have a Mak, Lilboo, Sean, #83 meet up...Oh, the hijinx that would ensue. It could be at the King of Prussia Hooters, and we can listen to Boo call all the waitresses "C" words...[/QUOTE]

cute
?!?

I almost went head on with some dumbass that was driving the wrong way on a one way and when I passed him I got a good look and realized it was my dad. He called me up and said "Hey, why are you throwing me the finger? You almost ran into me!" #-o

My road rage really shows when I'm in the car alone. If I have a passenger, I keep my cool. :][quote name='lordwow']Did you infract her?[/quote]:lol:

[quote name='tiredfornow']I almost went head on with some dumbass that was driving the wrong way on a one way and when I passed him I got a good look and realized it was my dad. He called me up and said "Hey, why are you throwing me the finger? You almost ran into me!" #-o

My road rage really shows when I'm in the car alone. If I have a passenger, I keep my cool. :]:lol:[/quote]
You narrowly avoided having an epic story to tell.

I don't think I would've told anybody if I got in a wreck cause my dad doesn't know how to drive downtown. :lol:
---
Apparently I got a raise yesterday that goes in effect on Monday! Hooray, hooray!

[quote name='JolietJake']Shia LeBeouf in his role as bag man in Transformers 2.

1995201685_3431712621.jpg
[/quote]

I should have come out of my car in one of those.

--------

Hey TFN buy your best buddy (me) a MS 1600pts card with your new raise :D

[quote name='tiredfornow']I almost went head on with some dumbass that was driving the wrong way on a one way and when I passed him I got a good look and realized it was my dad. He called me up and said "Hey, why are you throwing me the finger? You almost ran into me!" #-o

My road rage really shows when I'm in the car alone. If I have a passenger, I keep my cool. :]:lol:[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Thanks, I was thinking that it was probably going to be 25-50 cents, but its actually $2.50! :D

I guess not getting a raise for a year and a half (they usually give you one after 6 months, and then once every year after that) paid off.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']

Hey TFN buy your best buddy (me) a MS 1600pts card with your new raise :D[/quote]1600pts? Why stop there? I'll buy you two 4000pts cards!

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I'm 80% sure that I'll have a note from that crazy lady on my windshield wipers later.[/quote]I thought you liked the notes I left you. Now I'm "that crazy lady?!" dang...

[quote name='guinaevere']I thought you liked the notes I left you. Now I'm "that crazy lady?!" dang...[/quote]

Yeah those are cool...I'm talking about road rage lady.

[quote name='darthbudge']There should be, but it probably won't come up until this afternoon.[/quote]

Oh, I thought it hit early in the morning.

--------------------------

You didn't have to be so rude TFN...what the hell am I supposed to do with 1000 Wii points :whistle2:|

[quote name='tiredfornow']Stop being so hard on wubb, man.[/QUOTE]

You're right. Sorry wubb. I know you mean well.

I think you missed that story Gwen...I almost hit this lady like 10min away from work with my car and it turns out she works in the same building as I do...she was giving me dirty looks and waited for me to come into the office so she could get a good look at me.

Creepy note though :lol:

My pleasure, SeanR1221![quote name='munch']You're right. Sorry wubb. I know you mean well.[/quote]Stuff your sorries in a sack, mister.

Wow, I really wasn't expecting this. I meant to PM TFN about points, but I accidentally sent the message to wubb. And he actually sent me 4000 points. He said:

[quote name='wubb']Here's some points. No hard feelings.[/QUOTE]

What a nice guy.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I think you missed that story Gwen...I almost hit this lady like 10min away from work with my car and it turns out she works in the same building as I do...she was giving me dirty looks and waited for me to come into the office so she could get a good look at me.[/quote]Heh, oops!

Creepy note though :lol:
I thought so.

[quote name='lordwow']I honestly don't think wubb pulled the dead OTT back up and merged them. I think it probably came from higher up.[/quote]

Think again.

Munch, Sorry about the delay in shipping only had a chance to ship them today. You should get it on Monday, Tuesday latest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back