Apology/Explanation is up. PM me if you haven't received tracking info!!!!!

when a shipping label prints out, it obviously would have the tracking info on it, and so it would be on his receipt.

Aka he could have given me one, in his apologetic email.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']This.

Also shrike assuming that we all get our stuff we paid for, we can obviously leave neutral to negative feedback without him sending retaliatory feedback right?[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I will hold off on submitting full reports until I hear something tonight--in case, however, I spoke to Northern York PA Police Department (his local authorities) and they told me to file a report with YOUR local authorities in regards to your payments and non-receipt of items. They also recommended to go to IC3.gov and file a report (I don't know how responsive these methods are).

Again, I present these as precautionary options in case we do not hear back from thecoryjihad tonight. I am all for giving people second chances but based on the amount of my transaction, I had to take some action in protecting myself.

Someone contacted your place of work, and they said you were off till monday so how could you ship at lunch when you were not at work?

Even if you did ship the items, I am not keeping them and going to Refuse package and return to sender. You have been missing for 6 days, there is no reason for this. We all await your excuse for cheating all of us. Mods have taken action on your account, and some buyers have even contacted your local authorities.

Good day sir.

my response

[quote name='ooga']I called the dealership and he is out of the office until Monday. So we now know where he is employed.[/QUOTE]

If he's out of the office, why does he have to wait until he returns from work to issue his apology?

Thecoryjihad--please restore my faith in the CAG community. A sincere apology with swift, tangible action will suffice.

[quote name='merchie89']I sent him this email this morning or last night cant remember.

you scammed us on CAG......we all do not appreciate it. You need to fix this.

then he sent me this today, just now

Cory McClain
1:52 PM (2 minutes ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to me
cleardot.gif

Everything is shipped, yours included. I dropped all of the packages off at a shipping store over lunch and they'll be emailing me tracking information as soon as they ship this evening. I'll be issuing a full apology on CAG tonight when I get home from work.

I can't tell you how sorry I am for all of this. But like I said, I'll have a full apology tonight.

Thank you for your understanding.[/QUOTE]

So on the 21st he said "Shipping will be done tomorrow". According to this message, he shipped today. 9 days later, with no contact with any of us in between, all the while using his gift cards to purchase legos instead of updating any of us.

Not buying it. Even if its legit, I don't want the games anymore.

2/12-3/1 with one posting, the chilean miners got word out faster than he did. Probably taking a lowball hiatus for a little while, it obviously isnt anyone elses fault but got that sour taste in my mouth

[quote name='merchie89']2/12-3/1 with one posting, the chilean miners got word out faster than he did. Probably taking a lowball hiatus for a little while, it obviously isnt anyone elses fault but got that sour taste in my mouth[/QUOTE]

i dont blame you. im more than likely going to do the same.

Response:

How in the hell did anyone get a hold of my place of business? I was scheduled out until Monday but I had appointments today that I was in for and will be in tomorrow as well for three more appointments. I work in the car industry and I work on my scheduled days off.

I can totally assure you that everything is shipped out, but I won't have tracking information until this evening when they leave the facility.

Keep the games. You paid for them, they've left my ownership and are on the way to you. It's up to you if you refuse them or not, but they are on the way to you now and I hope that you do keep them.

(i am reading it while you are this reponse same time as you guys are)

these emails are from the mtdewzaddict one, so everyone else can shoot him one too

I need to see a picture of him with no legs for me to even consider it a good idea for him to be allowed to trade here again.

I just got a PM here on CAG from him. He apologized about everything and said the same things which everyone else has seen. I think if/when I do get my stuff I will probably be okay keeping it but will at best leave a neutral feedback for him.

I got this message from him just a few mins ago:

[quote name='thecoryjihad']Everything shipped today. I can't apologize enough for what has happened. I'll be issuing a full apology to all of the CAGs that were involved in my lowball as soon as my ban gets lifted. I'll also be forwarding tracking information as soon as it gets emailed to me. I used a shipping service to get everything handled.

I appreciate your patience and again, I can't apologize enough for this fiasco.

Thanks,
Cory.[/QUOTE]

Hopefully he can shed some light into everything that happen. I'm an honest seller and buyer so I guess I put to much faith into people when I really shouldn't. I hope he can turn this all around and at least save face with a response later tonight. I guess I'm going to just wait and see.

Got this just now

Everything shipped today. I can't apologize enough for what has happened. I'll be issuing a full apology to all of the CAGs that were involved in my lowball as soon as my ban gets lifted. I'll also be forwarding tracking information as soon as it gets emailed to me. I used a shipping service to get everything handled.

I appreciate your patience and again, I can't apologize enough for this fiasco.

Thanks,
Cory.
If I get the items, I'm cool with him. If not, oh well. I have a bad spending addiction anyway. So some kids getting legos with my cash won't bother me as much as it probably should.

[quote name='merchie89']he cant post in here? this guy i tell ya.....[/QUOTE]

The trading ban might fully lock him out of these forums, so he might not even be able to read any of this. Or he can read but simply can't post.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Also shrike assuming that we all get our stuff we paid for, we can obviously leave neutral to negative feedback without him sending retaliatory feedback right?[/QUOTE]Let's wait and see what shows up via USPS before dropping down feedback.

[quote name='merchie89']when a shipping label prints out, it obviously would have the tracking info on it, and so it would be on his receipt.

Aka he could have given me one, in his apologetic email.[/QUOTE]Once you get the item, you could check the tracking number and see when it shipped out.

[quote name='mowmow']Took this long and only 1 person was pm'd. I won't believe it until i see a real package in my hands[/QUOTE]Good idea.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']I just got a PM here on CAG from him. He apologized about everything and said the same things which everyone else has seen. I think if/when I do get my stuff I will probably be okay keeping it but will at best leave a neutral feedback for him.[/QUOTE]Again, let's wait to see if you get your items or a box full of bricks.

[quote name='masterchief2291']Grow a pair and come post in here[/QUOTE]He can't because.....

[quote name='Setherial']The trading ban might fully lock him out of these forums, so he might not even be able to read any of this. Or he can read but simply can't post.[/QUOTE]Correct about being locked out of the Trading Forum. Can't see anything in here, can't post in here.

Putting someone into Trading Time Out or in a Trading Ban magically makes things happens for missing or lost shipments.

In this case, I think all the leg work speaks for itself.

Wow... stuff blew up in here. This is the first time I've checked the thread since the end of the lowball. lol Guess I'm not the only one who hasn't gotten stuff. I just got a PM from him this afternoon as well apologizing for the delay.

Honestly, I'm not super-worried. Life happens and he's always seemed like a stand-up guy.

Not sure if I'm the only one who received this PM or if it was a group PM

Re: Lowball Items
The tracking information is starting to trickle in, so as soon as I get it, I'll send it to you.

Now, being banned, I can't post in the auction at all. Could you please do me a favor and say something in the lowball that I've contacted you, shipments have commenced and I'll send tracking data as soon as I get it?

Thank you so much.

Cory.

[quote name='shrike4242']Let's wait and see what shows up via USPS before dropping down feedback.

[/QUOTE]

Unless he posts a certified medical report saying that he's been in a coma for the last two weeks I don't see why it would matter. Anyone who posts neutral feedback solely because they're afraid he'd retaliate is a pussy. Give the guy the feedback he deserves.....

I truly hope you guys are able to rectify this. I am glad shrike has stepped in and it appears that the person that emailed him about his work (merchie I think) has gotten some action taken. Cory may have had the best intentions in the world but actions speak louder than words.

I got a version of this PM--if they are trickling in, he should be sending it to us soon.

[quote name='GALATIANSv220']Not sure if I'm the only one who received this PM or if it was a group PM

Re: Lowball Items
The tracking information is starting to trickle in, so as soon as I get it, I'll send it to you.

Now, being banned, I can't post in the auction at all. Could you please do me a favor and say something in the lowball that I've contacted you, shipments have commenced and I'll send tracking data as soon as I get it?

Thank you so much.

Cory.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ooga']Unless he posts a certified medical report saying that he's been in a coma for the last two weeks I don't see why it would matter. Anyone who posts neutral feedback solely because they're afraid he'd retaliate is a pussy. Give the guy the feedback he deserves.....[/QUOTE]Retaliatory feedback isn't allowed on here and we remove it when it happens, so that's not a concern.

If the guy ships his items out late and they're the right items, showing up without an issue, then neutral is the preferred option for feedback than a negative. Negs are reserved for deals that go south and never get fixed.

A lot of neutrals will do as much damage to feedback as a lot of negatives. Any group of non-positives will do the job. Plus, it's always up to the mods if we let people that are obviously unable to trade on the site back into the Trading Forum at some point in the future.

I sincerely apologize for the delay in shipment. I have absolutely zero excuses for my lack of communication in this matter. All I can say is that I've been slammed by work(I've worked 12 hours a day, 6 days a week for the last 3 weeks) and home life(my father lives with me and I have to help take care of him, as he is unable to move on his own power) matters that kept me from getting to any kind of shipping facility on time. And everything else just kept piling up and piling up and piling up. I work in car sales and I spent practically the entire month of February in my showroom because we were so busy and I had to put out fire after fire. That had me so stressed out that I just couldn't handle anything going on here on CAG. I choked and just stayed the hell away from everything, hoping it'd go away. Clearly, that wasn't the case and it was entirely the wrong thing to do. In light of that, I'll be removing myself from the CAG community effective immediately as I clearly cannot handle any kind of online sales on top of my own work and home life. I'm sure you're extremely upset with how things have progressed and rightfully so, but please understand that this was not my intention. I only tried to to what I thought I could handle and clearly, this was the wrong way to go.

Again, please accept my sincerest apologies and I hope you enjoy your items. And my boys thank you again for helping them create a Lego world that will blow their minds for years to come.

Regards,
Cory.

Along with a tracking number for my stuff, AND a reply to an earlier message. So its resolved guys. Its late, yeah its annoying and inconvenient, but just let it go. If he really does have these kids, which I believe he does, just leave him alone. I'm upset about it too, trust me, but making someone possibly fear for their family is not cool.

I got his PM, still dont like it.

Not a big fan of excuses, and he was getting banned anyways. You don't get not do things....

[quote name='Lazer77']Along with a tracking number for my stuff, AND a reply to an earlier message. So its resolved guys. Its late, yeah its annoying and inconvenient, but just let it go. If he really does have these kids, which I believe he does, just leave him alone. I'm upset about it too, trust me, but making someone possibly fear for their family is not cool.[/QUOTE]

seconded. as one of the more vocal members in this thread, i can say at least on my part if i get my items in good condition, ill drop this. yea it was an ABSOLUTE cluster fuck but he seems genuine about fixing it.

that being said though, if any other shenanigans happen, im getting in the car, making the 4 hour trip and im gonna make him eat those legos.

I just got the pm from him with my tracking number. I checked it on Fedex.com and sure enough it says that a package was shipped and will arrive 3/7/12. So far so good.

I received my tracking info and apology. According to FedEx my stuff will arrive tomorrow, I'll let you guys know what happens. I'm looking forward to just moving on from this, at least in the end he did what was right (even if we forced him to).

Kind of makes you wonder if he would have shipped this stuff if nobody had called his work. Good work guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
Got the PM. Bottom line - CAG still rules and 99% of us are trustworthy(especially if people call our workplace about videogame nonsense.

And I wonder who was watching Netflix and saw all those messages come through the Xbox...

Man, I'm kinda glad I didn't bid on any items. I was close to biting on quite a few things for this lowball. I really hope you guys get your items and this wasn't a scam (I've only read a few pages of this thread).

But damn...I'd hate to be in this $300+ like alot of you are, good luck.

Okay.....so here it goes.

1.)I suck.
2.)I really suck.
3.)Everything is shipped and everyone SHOULD have had a tracking number and an explanation/apology/I still really suck message sent to you. If not, PM me as I may have missed it.
4.)If anyone shows up at my house, you'll most likely get shot as I don't like strangers.
5.)I'm only halfway kidding about the getting shot thing.
6.)I had no idea anyone called my work until merchie replied to my email earlier today. How in the hell did anyone track that info down?
7.)Yep...I still suck.
8.)I never meant to screw anyone....shit just got too overwhelming and I panicked. Again, it was definitely the WRONG decision and I'm well aware of that, but what's done is done and everything is en route and I will NEVER have a lowball EVER again. Sorry for those in the comic book thread. I'm out.
9.)For those of you that opened Amazon Payment disputes, I responded to Amazon with the tracking information. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let them know you get the items when you get them otherwise they'll take shit out of my bank account.
10.)I really can't apologize enough...seriously. I screwed over everyone in this great community and it was just stupid.
11.)If anyone still wants to see pictures of the Lego room when it's finished, my friend and I are starting construction on a shelf/table unit for it this weekend. We've got some grandiose plans and will be more than happy to show off our work. PM me so I can keep you on file and I'll link you to pictures when she's done.

And a parting note.....thank you guys for your patience. Obviously I've outlasted my welcome here and I'll probably stay the hell away for fear of having someone slap me over the internet. I hope everyone enjoys their prizes and can forgive me for this gigantic clusterfuck.

Peace out,
Cory.

P.S. Yeah I know....I suck.

lol.... This thread is better than a novela!!! I'm glad my name is sooooooooo common, I am the John Smith of Mexico, There are people with my exact name in all 50 states, over 27,000 just here in CA.

I hope that those that have never hosted lowballs take note of this.

Even a small lowball can suddenly become overwhelming and this one wasn't small at all.

A lowball takes A LOT of time and effort in a short period of time. Everyone should consider that before setting up a lowball in the future.

Thanks for the apology. The truth is that many of us here would have understood if you had just come on occasionally and told us the status of our packages and about everything overwhelming you while setting a realistic timeline for the community and yourself. The anger and fear really stems from how the lowball ended and you essentially went dark--to future lowballers, be realistic and honest with your time commitments and if you are unable to stick to it, at least come onto the forums and state your case. I think that we are, for the most part, very understanding people.

Yeah its a pain once it ends. I had a very small lowball, with small items and for the most part each buyer only got one or two items. Even that was a lot of work, having to check everything is going to the right person, double check, package items, then get the right tracking number to the right person. It IS a lot of work, I can only imagine with a lowball as big as this.

So I feel for him.

Well he got one thing right....he does suck! I am just glad this nasty business is behind us. No one will know what his true intentions were...frankly I am beyond the point of caring now. Hopefully those of us who still want the items (or have no choice like me) get them. The rest of you who don't....I hope you get your money back.

[quote name='thecoryjihad']Okay.....so here it goes.

1.)I suck.
2.)I really suck.

3.)Everything is shipped and everyone SHOULD have had a tracking number and an explanation/apology/I still really suck message sent to you. If not, PM me as I may have missed it.
4.)If anyone shows up at my house, you'll most likely get shot as I don't like strangers.
5.)I'm only halfway kidding about the getting shot thing.

P.S. Yeah I know....I suck.[/QUOTE]

Cory, I'm really sorry you got overwhelmed by all this, and it sucks you had to get banned, but dude - did you just kind of threaten your fellow CAGs? That's not cool, not even as a joke.

I was prepared to come on here and defend you because I bought from your previous lowball, but don't joke about stuff like that - that's kind of scary. And weird, to be honest.

bread's done
Back