Apology/Explanation is up. PM me if you haven't received tracking info!!!!!

[quote name='wchillinman']wow and your wife is going the match it so that $3486. That is going to be an awesome lego room. Can't wait to see the pictures.[/quote]

Oh I know.....color me excited.

I've got all of the lots together. I'll start the math for invoices tomorrow.

Please send me shipping addresses!!!!

[quote name='Luxuria']I'm actually excited to see how the Lego room turns out! :D[/QUOTE]

You're not the only one. It's going to be quite an undertaking.

You are lucky I went to bed early, sir. There would have been another late night war at hand, otherwise :)

[quote name='Setherial'][FONT=&quot]Ghostbusters $38
Brothers In Arms Hell's Highway: $22
Fable II Collector's Edition $16
Forza Motorsport 3 Limited Edition -$25
Lost Planet Extreme Condition Collector's Edition: $7
Mortal Kombat Vs. DC Universe Kollector's Edition $16
Perfect Dark Zero Limited Collector's Edition: $6
Prey Limited Edition:whistle2:$13
Star Wars The Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition(steelbook): $25
Stranglehold Collector's Edition: -$7
Street Fighter IV Collector's Edition: -$17
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas Limited Edition(no slipcover): -$4
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent Limited Edition: -$17
Tron Evolution Collector's Edition: -$17
Turning Point Fall of Liberty Collector's Edition(steelbook): _ -$9
Two Worlds Two Disk Limited Edition(has some sticker residue on spine): -$13
The Orange Box: -$12
Sega Superstars Tennis/Xbox Live Arcade: -$4
Mafia: -$1
Star Wars The Clone Wars/Tetris Worlds: -$1
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: -$1
Turok:Evolution: -$1[/FONT][/QUOTE]

To all who won:

As it happened with my last massive lowball, I got slammed here at the office directly after my lowball ended. I'll be sending all of the invoices over tonight and tomorrow morning.

Thanks so much for your patience!!!

Cory.

[quote name='golliiath']I was wondering, did the MW3 Hardened edition come with the Elite code?[/QUOTE]

He said it didn't I believe.

Anyway, take your time bro, its hectic to do all this at once, no stress ;)

[quote name='arnoldrimmer']i will guess 158 for mass effect.[/quote]
[quote name='thecoryjihad']mass effect collector's edition 100% complete and mint:ethwang-$158[/quote]
sweet!

Invoices are being sent now! Check your inboxes! If you don't have one yet, you will within the hour(I'm at work, so I'm trying to sneak this in too.)

J Rokk!!!!!! Your inbox is full so I can't send you your invoice. PM me when you fix this!

[quote name='thecoryjihad']Invoices are being sent now! Check your inboxes! If you don't have one yet, you will within the hour(I'm at work, so I'm trying to sneak this in too.)

J Rokk!!!!!! Your inbox is full so I can't send you your invoice. PM me when you fix this![/QUOTE]

I PMed you the Amazon Gift codes. Good luck keeping all this stuff straight Cory. :)

*looks at ethwang invoice out of curiosity*

1329379433350.jpg

[quote name='thecoryjihad']I'm sorry...are you saying meow?[/QUOTE]

That's an acronym for: "ship the stuff I bought to ooga's address" :cool:

Hey!!!! I'm alive!!!

The wife and I just finished boxing everything up and shipments will start tomorrow for everyone who has paid and payment has cleared. I'm SO sorry for the delay. I ended up working almost 100 hours last week and I was just shot.

Thank you all again for your patience and you'll have your shit soon!!!

Cory.

[quote name='thecoryjihad']Hey!!!! I'm alive!!!

The wife and I just finished boxing everything up and shipments will start tomorrow for everyone who has paid and payment has cleared. I'm SO sorry for the delay. I ended up working almost 100 hours last week and I was just shot.

Thank you all again for your patience and you'll have your shit soon!!!

Cory.[/QUOTE]

Heheh I can imagine the look your wife gave you as she was packing up the Catherine items. Hopefully you that's one less thing she can hold over your head now. :)

[quote name='merchie89']....... (just saying what everyone is thinking)[/QUOTE]

seconded. i know cory is extremely busy but it takes all of 5 mins to hop on here and give us at least a small update. you have several paying customers, good sir!

Hmmm, sorta wondering whats happening too...
Not to rush you or anything, but have the items been shipped out yet like your previous post stated cory?
Was just wondering ^^"

Since my package is being delivered to my work address I really need to know when it's going to show up, so I can plan to take possession of it. I don't want it delivered when I'm out of the office and have people looking for me thinking it's an urgent matter, or even worse OPENING it thinking it's work related. It would suck if the dept secretary opened the package to find a pair of boxers in it (I bought the Catherine LE box ;) ).
I have no doubt the packages will be delivered eventually. It's just not cool to disappear for 3 days (last login the 21st) when some people here may need you to resolve some issues.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree^^

It's been 10 days since several of us paid for our items and 5 days since they were packed up and supposed to be shipped... am I the only one starting to get uneasy about this?

PM sent

This could be the lowball to end all lowballs. We need an update!

edit - I sent him a message to his Gamertag telling him that we would appreciate an update.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='merchie89']hes got till about wednesday, which is enough time for him to respond or I am disputing....sorry but gotta give it, to get it[/QUOTE]

Have you looked into disputing an Amazon Payments transaction? I checked it out earlier this morning and it didn't seem like we would get much help from Amazon for an external (outside of Amazon) transaction.

I really hope it won't go that far, don't let us down Cory!

I hear amazon tends to side with buyer on AtoZ claims, and they have a didnt receive physical goods claim so thats where this would be headed.

He is probably gonna get on here and see all of us bitching, but thats what happens

[quote name='merchie89']I hear amazon tends to side with buyer on AtoZ claims, and they have a didnt receive physical goods claim so thats where this would be headed.

He is probably gonna get on here and see all of us bitching, but thats what happens[/QUOTE]

but you know what, we have every right to bitch and moan and complain. we've all been there, super long work weeks, family obligations, etc. but when you have customers who've paid their own hard earned money, you CANNOT just disappear.

Cory, i wanna give you a chance man. i really do. but ill be filing a dispute as well if i dont hear from you soon.

[quote name='masterchief2291']well his profile shows he was logged in today but didnt bother to even leave a message. so im pretty sure weve been swindled guys.[/QUOTE]

I hope he'll explain it all. This isn't his first lowball, so hopefully it'll work out in the end. let's hope he responds soon.

bread's done
Back