Apple WWDC 2008 - 3G iPhones - 8GB = $199 16GB = $299 (AKA iPhone Thread)

[quote name='GizmoGC']The audio steaming is now up. I have 4 different blogs open ready to hear the newest...[/quote]

damn headphones in class would give me away :bomb:

[quote name='Bioshocked360']160gb not big enough for you?[/quote]

800 CDs * 380 MB each FLAC / 1000 MB/GB= 304 GB

Give or take 75 GB.

Announce the 3G release date...Jobs' showmanship needs to stop, the stock's taking a beating...down 5 points and counting on the day.

Doesn't help that he looks anorexic and that he could keel over any second...

*crosses fingers* If that Baron's article was true, I will be a sad, sad, man...

App store so has to launch today. No one has said anything like "Monkey Ball June 30th" all say "When it launches..." C'mon Apple! Do it!

[quote name='Mookyjooky']I really dont see the issue... the edge network is fast enough... I mean, it could ALWAYS be faster, like a computer could ALWAYS be beefer to play whatever game... but it's fast enough.

I do think it should of had a Video Camera... but I dont regret buying it one bit, It's the best phone I've ever had. The OS needs some work, but who expects Gen 1 shit to beat out all the minor features of every single phone on the market? Idiots.[/QUOTE]

There's a 3rd party video camera app if you have jailbroken your iPhone.

[quote name='GizmoGC']I hope the games have Demo's...[/quote]
I hope so too.

2008wwdclive42.jpg

The other 2 games $9.99...seems most, but "official" publishers will be in that price range. No $27 BS that people were saying.

All Steve needs to do is go "3G iPhone $399.99. Today" and I am bolting for the door. Only 10 minutes away from the Apple store...C'mon. Do it DO IT!!!!

[quote name='dallow']All I need to hear is (from interwebz) is "jailbreaking works" on 2.0.[/QUOTE]

They already jailbroke the beta 2.0, I don't see how 2.0 wouldn't be jailbroken eventually.

it was down 9$ at a point @ -6.87 atm. no worries. it will pop up for a few bucks after the "big announcements"

Wow! None of that Windows Task Messenger BS. Apple will Push this stuff to you're phone for free.

I smell IM apps!!!!!

You guys sound surprised shares are down today? It has run up over 50% since March, largely on the back of the pending 3G iPhone release. This product is baked into the share price.

You also have a large amount of major traders that have been looking to sell on this news. Buy the rumor, sell the news.....it's momentum trading 101.

The longer term trend for shares is certainly higher but a pullback to support at the $160 area wouldn't be surprising at all.

bread's done
Back