April '07 on XBLM (4/30 Red vs Blue Wacky pic pack)

[quote name='spoo']Catan this week!! http://gamerscoreblog.com/team/archive/2007/04/30/544510.aspx

I am happy but sad that it is this week. Happy because it is finally coming out, sad it is coming the week I have no time to play video games since I'm getting married on Saturday and leaving for the honeymoon on Sunday.

Oh well, I will just have to show everyone my mad Settlers skills when I get back.[/QUOTE]

Bah. You could make it work.

[quote name='spoo']Catan this week!! http://gamerscoreblog.com/team/archive/2007/04/30/544510.aspx

I am happy but sad that it is this week. Happy because it is finally coming out, sad it is coming the week I have no time to play video games since I'm getting married on Saturday and leaving for the honeymoon on Sunday.

Oh well, I will just have to show everyone my mad Settlers skills when I get back.[/quote]

Congrats dude. Where's the Honeymoon at?

I just ordered a 1600 points card with Star Trek Legacy DOTD at Amazon, 800 of that will be heading to Catan, the other 800 probably for the up and coming Carcassoine.

[quote name='terribledeli']Bah. You could make it work.[/QUOTE]
Don't get me wrong, I will squeeze in a game or two in on Wednesday or Thursday, but after that it will be impossible.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Congrats dude. Where's the Honeymoon at?[/QUOTE]
Thanks :D The honeymoon will be in Las Vegas. We went to Vegas three years ago and absolutely loved it. We haven't had the time or money to go back until now.

[quote name='spoo']Don't get me wrong, I will squeeze in a game or two in on Wednesday or Thursday, but after that it will be impossible.

Thanks :D The honeymoon will be in Las Vegas. We went to Vegas three years ago and absolutely loved it. We haven't had the time or money to go back until now.[/quote]

Sweet! Have a safe and fun trip!

Forgot to mention, starting on the May thread, I'll be dropping the current movies and tv shows on XBLM...I don't keep track of those and its hard to keep it current. I'll leave the Movies section blank and I'll try to update what movies are available per week as long as XBOX Live keeps up to date.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Sweet! Have a safe and fun trip![/QUOTE]

QFT!!

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Forgot to mention, starting on the May thread, I'll be dropping the current movies and tv shows on XBLM...I don't keep track of those and its hard to keep it current. I'll leave the Movies section blank and I'll try to update what movies are available per week as long as XBOX Live keeps up to date.[/QUOTE]

You do a hell of a job keeping it up to date as it is, so I don't blame you trying to make things a little easier for yourself. Here's hoping the MP kicks ass in May!!

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']looking forward to next month... thx again Lnkn

my guess for next weeks XBLA title might be Double Dragon.[/quote]

Excellent guess! You're correct, sir. I'm on the fence with this one. I loved DD back in the day, but honestly, not looking forward to another meh Digital Eclipse port. They aren't bad, of course, but I dunno--what am I expecting?

bread's done
Back