~ Ap's List - Bit of a sale; Retro & last gen games, retro consoles etc~

I wish I had a laptop capable of playing it back when it was in alpha and you were promised every future update and expansion for free :(

At least I have a spankin' new laptop I'm getting tomorrow and a copy of Tropico 3 that I got from a Steam sale waiting to be installed.

Oooh you didn't get it back in alpha? That sucks :<

People sell off or trade off their accounts sometimes. Of course you'd be stuck with whatever username they used.
Also, what's your steam name?

Eh, I haven't owned a desktop PC in the greater part of a decade (except for a terrible old Dell with 256 MB RAM that I only keep as an emergency back-up) so I've never been much of a PC gamer. Obviously I've missed so many good deals I'd never stop regretting it, heh.

I'm sure a sale will happen eventually, which will hopefully offset the price of a couple of future updates. I use Steam so infrequently that I don't even remember my Steam name, hah. I have it written down somewhere, I'll get back to you. In the mean time I'll add you on PSN just because you have an ID =p

FWB, I really hope that you go to the PC gaming side. It took me about five minutes in the first major Steam sale I participated in to see where my allegiance lies. Once you find your Steam account info, let me know!

Considering that I play predominantly Japanese stuff, PC gaming is likely never going to hold a candle to consoles and handhelds in terms of amount of time I spend playing, but it's pretty awesome for western indie stuff, steam deals, and assorted games I don't care about owning a physical copy of. I only spent $22.50 or something like that during the Steam Christmas sale and got 11 or 12 games. Not bad at all.

I've also discovered the wonders of syncing my Dualshock 3 with my laptop, ripping ISOs of my PS1 games, and emulating them, so there's that too :q

Thanks for the bids! All updated.

Now hopefully future bumps will be chearier, but I have a question for anyone who can answer: Why can't people do their god damn job? I mean honestly, I just spent an extra hour closing, because the morning crew can't take care of their own cleanup. Learn to clean up after yourselves, and learn to do your job, you fucking morons.

Now something chearier, some pixel art:
SurvivorSpritesLouisFix.png

Yes I am aware they have no arms. The arms would be part of another sprite to allow multiple weapons.

Aptanor, are you making some sort of sprite-based 2D Left 4 Dead? I wanna play! ;)

Moneymaker, do you fully intend on winning nearly everything in this auction mere seconds before the end? I don't wanna play. ;)

[quote name='phoenix529']Aptanor, are you making some sort of sprite-based 2D Left 4 Dead? I wanna play! ;)

Moneymaker, do you fully intend on winning nearly everything in this auction mere seconds before the end? I don't wanna play. ;)[/QUOTE]
That's why I didn't post the exact end time ;)

At least he gave me a bump :U

6. Romance of the Three Kingdoms II w/ manual - $3.5
8. Uninvited - $11.5
9. Scheherazade - $2.5
10. Bandit Kings of Ancient China - $3.5
12. Demon Sword - $3.5
13. Dragon Fighter - $2.5
20. The Immortal - $4.5

6. Romance of the Three Kingdoms II w/ manual - $5
8. Uninvited - $12
9. Scheherazade - $3
10. Bandit Kings of Ancient China - $5
12. Demon Sword - $4
13. Dragon Fighter - $3

Bump!
And I'm going to be away most of the day. I can bump from my phone, but I can't really update bids, so please check the recent bids before bidding! The above two bids are new!!!

6. Romance of the Three Kingdoms II w/ manual - $5.5
8. Uninvited - $12.5
9. Scheherazade - $3.5
10. Bandit Kings of Ancient China - $5.5
12. Demon Sword - $4.5
13. Dragon Fighter - $3.5

Romance of the Three Kingdoms II w/manual - $8
Uninvited - $13

What else I do or don't bid on depends on how high these go today :lol:

Heading off to work bump. Will get this all updated when I get home. Any bumps while I'm away will be GREATLY APPRECIATED.

Hey, ap, not trying to chicken out at the end (I really want some of this stuff x_x) but I had a vet bill for almost $100 today and have to conserve until I can sell some stuff off. Hope there's lots of activity during the end window!

Alright, back from work and got this updated. Thanks so much for the bumps you guys!

And I understand Fwbweux, that sucks :

bread's done
Back