Ar Tonelico Qoga (PS3) NIS preorder CLE $69.99

StarOcean

CAGiversary!
[quote name='bojay1997']I absolutely would not trust New Egg to ship this safely. It's an oversize box that can easily be dented and smashed. Given my experience with New Egg on other fragile games and the relative poor quality of their returns process, I would recommend paying the extra $8 - $10 and either ordering from Amazon (which itself doesn't have the best packaging track record, but has easy returns/replacements) or NIS which did a fantastic job of packaging Neptunia.[/QUOTE]

+1

I've had regular DVD-case games show up dented from NewEgg. NIS knows collectors and packages theirs very securely.

[quote name='bojay1997']I absolutely would not trust New Egg to ship this safely. It's an oversize box that can easily be dented and smashed. Given my experience with New Egg on other fragile games and the relative poor quality of their returns process, I would recommend paying the extra $8 - $10 and either ordering from Amazon (which itself doesn't have the best packaging track record, but has easy returns/replacements) or NIS which did a fantastic job of packaging Neptunia.[/QUOTE]

Oh god, I remember when they shipped me RE5 CE in a fucking bubble mailer. My god was I pissed...

But honestly, outside of Amazon, most major retailers have pretty horrible packing. The one thing thing I can say about NISA is that they pack things very well (though I'm not sure how their free shipping is).

Really excited for this, I think I'll place my order from Amazon -free shipping+no tax- can't be beat. Money is becoming short for me and there's still Yakuza 4 I want to purchase also.

randomly clicked on this link to find out about the game since i have the ps2 ones....no plans to buy this one, but thanks for the code nitemare25!

gonna preorder tiger 12 collector edition for the regular edition price!

[quote name='Supreme0ne']randomly clicked on this link to find out about the game since i have the ps2 ones....no plans to buy this one, but thanks for the code nitemare25!

gonna preorder tiger 12 collector edition for the regular edition price![/QUOTE]

Well, I'm glad it helped somebody. lol

Gonna stick with Amazon on this one.(Are they getting the limited edition?) I too am afraid that Newegg is gonna do some bad packaging on it.

Purge Party Calendar supply is getting "very low," as per the newsletter. I'm sure it'll sell on eBay for more than $10... but I'm still undecided.

I might actually order this.....wish Gamestop or somewhere else was selling it instore though. Not a fan of Online shopping, especially after recent stuff like Hyper-dimension getting semi-delayed and the Capcom Store fiasco

[quote name='dgwillia006']I might actually order this.....wish Gamestop or somewhere else was selling it instore though. Not a fan of Online shopping, especially after recent stuff like Hyper-dimension getting semi-delayed and the Capcom Store fiasco[/QUOTE]
You can pre-order it in a Gamestop store.

[quote name='mitnosi']You can pre-order it in a Gamestop store.[/QUOTE]

Gamestop is selling the Collectors Edition? (Last time i checked the site, there wasnt even any details on the game yet)

I believe ALL copies at retailers will come with the artbook and soundtrack for $59.99. The only thing that is exclusive to NISA Store is the Calendar which is priced at $69.99.

[quote name='RedEagleEX']I believe ALL copies at retailers will come with the artbook and soundtrack for $59.99. The only thing that is exclusive to NISA Store is the Calendar which is priced at $69.99.[/QUOTE]
A Calendar is not worth $10 plus tax

[quote name='RedEagleEX']I believe ALL copies at retailers will come with the artbook and soundtrack for $59.99. The only thing that is exclusive to NISA Store is the Calendar which is priced at $69.99.[/QUOTE]

correct. All NIS games are LE during the first print.

[quote name='Donkey132']correct. All NIS games are LE during the first print.[/QUOTE]
Cept Atelier Rorona, got that from Amazon and just got the game :(

I believe it was only LE for NISA store and Gamestop.

So now I try to make sure that the retailer I'm going with has the LE.

[quote name='mitnosi']Cept Atelier Rorona, got that from Amazon and just got the game :(

I believe it was only LE for NISA store and Gamestop.

So now I try to make sure that the retailer I'm going with has the LE.[/QUOTE]
well damn I didn't get that game so I wasn't aware of that. Guess I'll have to keep an eye on my amazon pre-order to see if they put the pics of the LE up.

[quote name='newlu']A Calendar is not worth $10 plus tax[/QUOTE]

Not that I am getting this game, but for what it is worth the deck of cards that came with Hyperdimension Neptunia is selling for $40-60+ on Ebay, so do not underestimate how much people would be willing to pay for this calendar. I definitely regretted not getting HDN after seeing the first deck of cards listed sell for something like $80.

[quote name='TraBuch']Isn't the battle system supposed to be really changed up in this one? Like..Similar to Tales games?[/QUOTE]

I actually will miss the old battle system a ton, (actually like ar tonelico 1's system better then 2's) but I am a huge fan of the Tales series as well. My only fear is that its going to be half assed and not anywhere near as fun as the Tales of battle system (see tales of legendia on how they could screw the system up...)

Regardless, I already have this preorder. Since discovering this gem a few years ago, the series has quickly risen to the top of my favorite RPG series of all times. Amazing music and really good story.

[quote name='newlu']A Calendar is not worth $10 plus tax[/QUOTE]

I didn't get charged for tax since I don't live in California.

Also I didn't pay the extra $10. NISA Store (And before this RosenQueen Store) I accumulated dozen of their store points for ordering many of their NISA/RosenQueen Exclusives.

The total I payed for the Ar Tonelico Calendar Set was 54.99 and not a penny more.

[quote name='RedEagleEX']I didn't get charged for tax since I don't live in California.

Also I didn't pay the extra $10. NISA Store (And before this RosenQueen Store) I accumulated dozen of their store points for ordering many of their NISA/RosenQueen Exclusives.

The total I payed for the Ar Tonelico Calendar Set was 54.99 and not a penny more.[/QUOTE]

That's nice for you, but it doesn't change the fact that for the rest of us, the calendar seems overpriced at $10.

Well its nice that you guys don't live in Washington State like I do and get charged sales tax on Amazon.com Purchases (Excluding Marketplace of course). >_> So that makes it even eh?

[quote name='RedEagleEX']I didn't get charged for tax since I don't live in California.

The total I payed for the Ar Tonelico Calendar Set was 54.99 and not a penny more.[/QUOTE]

Pet peeve begin:

I have bad news for you and your insanely retarded math. If you use $15 of credit on a game, YOU COULD ALSO USE $15 OF CREDIT ON THE NORMAL GAME. So you could get the non-calendar version for $44.99, and you paid $54.99 for the calendar version. I know you have math issues so I will work out the difference for you...it's $10. So you paid $10 for a calendar the same as everyone else.

Pet peeve end.

[quote name='croqoa']Pet peeve begin:

I have bad news for you and your insanely retarded math. If you use $15 of credit on a game, YOU COULD ALSO USE $15 OF CREDIT ON THE NORMAL GAME. So you could get the non-calendar version for $44.99, and you paid $54.99 for the calendar version. I know you have math issues so I will work out the difference for you...it's $10. So you paid $10 for a calendar the same as everyone else.

Pet peeve end.[/QUOTE]

I never said anything about SAVING in my post though. Where in my post did I say I was getting the BEST deal?

I knew I was paying more however if I have $15 Gift Certificates ...why can't I splurge? Am I forbidden to use my $15 Gift Certificates that I earned from past orders on this Calendar?

All I said was that I used $15 Gift Certificates to get the game down to $54.99. The $15 Gift Certificates was GIVEN to me by NISA for being their loyal customer for always ordering NISA Games from them whether they had exclusive items or not.

Is that so wrong?

[quote name='RedEagleEX']Is that so wrong?[/QUOTE]

I think his pet peeve comes from when people use "store-credit math" to suggest they didn't pay more for something, like this:

[quote name='RedEagleEX']Also I didn't pay the extra $10.[/QUOTE]

Thank you salty tbone, that is a perfect quote there.

If the calendar costs $10 more than the non-calendar, you paid $10 extra for a calendar.

If my grandma gives me $60 for my birthday and I use that on a video game, I don't come on CAG and make a post that I got the game for free.

[quote name='shadowkillerdragon']Mitnosi, they should reply.

I emailed them and they said that the version wtih artbook and soundtrack should be available at all retailers so yea[/QUOTE]

Perfect. Thanks for the info.

[quote name='shadowkillerdragon']Mitnosi, they should reply.

I emailed them and they said that the version wtih artbook and soundtrack should be available at all retailers so yea[/QUOTE]
oh good, thats what i had asked anyway, thanks

[quote name='bojay1997']I can't believe they are charging $10 for a calendar. At first I thought it was a joke. Unbelieveable. How is this not a free bonus for people who order the premium edition directly from NIS?[/QUOTE]

It's NIS. What did you expect? o_O

I'm thinking of getting this game from Amazon. It's $2 cheaper there and the NISA exclusive calendar isn't worth $10 to me.

Did anyone who ordered similar premium boxes from Amazon have good experience with their packing? If they ship it in one of those wrap-around type book mailers, then it probably won't survive the trip without being squashed. The last thing one wants is a damaged premium box just to save $10 over a calendar.

[quote name='eau']I'm thinking of getting this game from Amazon. It's $2 cheaper there and the NISA exclusive calendar isn't worth $10 to me.

Did anyone who ordered similar premium boxes from Amazon have good experience with their packing? If they ship it in one of those wrap-around type book mailers, then it probably won't survive the trip without being squashed. The last thing one wants is a damaged premium box just to save $10 over a calendar.[/QUOTE]

I got Neptunia from Amazon and it was packed in one of those fold-over cardboard things. It was surprisingly undamaged. It's really crapshoot with getting stuff from Amazon although they are good about replacements.

[quote name='sabanoo']I got Neptunia from Amazon and it was packed in one of those fold-over cardboard things. It was surprisingly undamaged. It's really crapshoot with getting stuff from Amazon although they are good about replacements.[/QUOTE]
exact same thing for me.

Can't say the same, when my Neptunia showed up, the edge were creased similar to if you were to try to pancake the box from the width portion of the box so the side looked a bit like < > if you can imagine that.

But overall as everyone said they are great for replacement.

Just the extra hassle that comes along with it.

NISA on the other hand, packed it in a refrigerator box with bubble wrapping inside (Priority upgrade for delay) So i was happy with how they responded to the snow storm in Missouri? somewhere over there anyway

[quote name='elessar123']Those fold-over thingies are awesome. They are strong as long as the adhesive holds.[/QUOTE]

I have had horrible problems with those mailers on a number of cardboard boxed games from Amazon recently. Amazon even tried to stuff Dead Space 2 CE into one that was clearly too small and the guy at the warehouse basically smashed the DS2 box down to make it fit.

Well, I just put in my order at Amazon. I sincerely hope that this is the special edition, or this is going to equate into a huge waste of money, as I could just wait for the standard edition to drop in price after release.

[quote name='AugustAPC']Well, I just put in my order at Amazon. I sincerely hope that this is the special edition, or this is going to equate into a huge waste of money, as I could just wait for the standard edition to drop in price after release.[/QUOTE]
Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting NISA Online Store.

To answer your question, if you wish to have the premium box, Amazon will carry this.

However the one item that is exclusive to us is the calendar, and Amazon will not offer this.

Please let us know if you have any other questions!

Sincerely,

Customer Support

$2 cheaper from Amazon, but I think I will go with NIS on this, I like how they shipped Neptunia. Besides, Amazon is too lazy to get the picture and descriptions right... Now, what if GS drop $20 like Rorona? Decisions decisions...

Can't decide if I want the colander or not. The playing cards that came with Hyperdimension Neptunia are selling for a fair price on eBay, but those cards were limited to the first 1,000 customers. This does not seem to have as much of a exclusive print run as nothing is noted on the site about it being very limited in print. I'm thinking of just getting the standard edition off Amazon.

About time! Amazon finally puts up a picture for the game :p

BTW, In the pic it has artbook and soundtrack shown.

[quote name='mitnosi']About time! Amazon finally puts up a picture for the game :p

BTW, In the pic it has artbook and soundtrack shown.[/QUOTE]
Great. Already put in an order last weekend.

It doesn't come out until tomorrow but I got it in the mail today. Spiffy.

Came in perfect condition, wrapped in bubble wrap and in a box just like Hyperdimension Neptunia was. The outer-box is also the exact same size as HN. Probably won't try it out until I finish up with Dragon Age 2.

bread's done
Back