Ar Tonelico Qoga (PS3) NIS preorder CLE $69.99

StarOcean

CAGiversary!
Mine came today from Newegg in a decent sized box with lots of packing paper, so it was in perfect condition. (I know, surprising.) It even had the soundtrack CD in there too. Not too bad for $50 shipped! (Now watch the game drop in price before the LE goes out of stock and I eat my words....)

Anyone who gives this game less than a 7 is obviously a non respectable source, or just completely dumb.

I played it for the first time last night and thought it was awesome, also finally got around to starting HyperDimension Neptunia. So far, i think im liking Neptunia more.....

well i found out why i didn't get mine yet.. evidently since I also pre-ordered Wagnaria! it will not ship until that does! damnit, i wish i had known that i would have done 2 separate orders >_< Word of warning to you NIS america buyers i guess

for those of you wanting to know if you have the CD or not.. i got this response from them, among my other questions:

"As to your questions about the Ar tonelico Qoga CD,
There actually is a way to verify if the CD is in fact in the case or
not without opening it! We are glad to say that this option is easy and
simple to do. If you were to actually weigh the premium case, you would
be able to see that the case with the OST is in fact, 1lb and 2oz, while
the case without the CD is 1lb and .15oz, making it a difference of .5
oz! The only other option I would be able to suggest to you would be to
open the box. I'm very sorry that I can be of more help to you upon that
issue. We are currently looking into it and trying to be sure that this
situation doesn't happen again.

We're sorry to let you down, but the Ar tonelico Qoga CD OST is packed
up in a paper sleeve. I apologize for the disappointment, and I
understand the expectation. I assure you though that the CD is well
worth it, and we hope that you greatly enjoy it!
"

so there you have it, the official weights for those who wanted to know if you have the CD or not without opening it. The later part was my question about it being in a paper sleeve.. evidently that is how its suposed to come =( friggin lame if you ask me. The calender better be pimp or im gonna be pretty pissed at getting the limited edition

[quote name='dgwillia006']Anyone who gives this game less than a 7 is obviously a non respectable source, or just completely dumb.

I played it for the first time last night and thought it was awesome, also finally got around to starting HyperDimension Neptunia. So far, i think im liking Neptunia more.....[/QUOTE]
I actually am liking Qoga better than Neptunia. I'm really enjoying it so far.

[quote name='Donkey132']I actually am liking Qoga better than Neptunia. I'm really enjoying it so far.[/QUOTE]

I agree. I'm really liking AT:Q a lot. Love the music and characters. This is my first game in the Ar Tonelico universe too. I know I'm playing the series backwards though...

[quote name='Animekatt']I agree. I'm really liking AT:Q a lot. Love the music and characters. This is my first game in the Ar Tonelico universe too. I know I'm playing the series backwards though...[/QUOTE]
Do you use the English voices or the Jap voices? I found that the English voice for Tatsumi is much better. Atleast, i think it fits the character better.

I went from English to Japanese, then back to English. Tatsumi's eng voice did fit him much better I think. He sounded like Jonny Yong Bosch, could be wrong. Also Mute's voice in the Japanese version was just too weird...

Finally got mine in from Amazon. Packaging was decent, strong box, no bubble wrap. I got the soundtrack, but I am disappointed that it was just included in a loose slip.

[quote name='AugustAPC']Finally got mine in from Amazon. Packaging was decent, strong box, no bubble wrap. I got the soundtrack, but I am disappointed that it was just included in a loose slip.[/QUOTE]
Where was your copy shipped from? KY?

I'm still waiting for mine. My smartpost tracking states a weight of 1.1lb, which is like the weight of the premium box itself with no packaging. I hope it packed well in a sturdy box instead of some fold-up mailer or bubble envelope.

[quote name='eau']Where was your copy shipped from? KY?

I'm still waiting for mine. My smartpost tracking states a weight of 1.1lb, which is like the weight of the premium box itself with no packaging. I hope it packed well in a sturdy box instead of some fold-up mailer or bubble envelope.[/QUOTE]

Yeup, came from Kentucky. The packaging is pretty solid, its in a sturdy box that's large so if the corners get dinged, it won't actually get your game box.

Coulda used some bubble wrap, but it'll probably be fine.

My copy finally arrived today. Guess what I saw when I opened my mailbox. A freakin' yellow bubble mailer! All dented and corners crushed.

Who the heck in their sound mind would dare to ship it in a bubble envelope. I'm taking my future purchase of premium items elsewhere. Screw Amazon! :bomb:

Ok. I sent them an email but it's currently OOS.

I ended up getting mine quite awhile ago. Forgot to mention. It arrived flawlessly from NISA only a couple days after it came out and I'm loving the game over all. Haven't finished it yet but was a bit disappointed that the soundtrack cd was just a slip. Have to admit that I am impressed with the quality they have in WAGNARIA's special edition though.

[quote name='Animekatt']I agree. I'm really liking AT:Q a lot. Love the music and characters. This is my first game in the Ar Tonelico universe too. I know I'm playing the series backwards though...[/QUOTE]

I have played and have had one play through on all three games so far. I was not sure how I would like combat compared to the first two but I liked it. I like Tales Of games so this was a great change. I completed the bad ending and Saki's normal ending and putting on the shelf for now until I complete DA2.

Playing the series backwards should not be confusing as the stories are not really related, except the cameos will be backwards.

[quote name='eau']My copy finally arrived today. Guess what I saw when I opened my mailbox. A freakin' yellow bubble mailer! All dented and corners crushed.

Who the heck in their sound mind would dare to ship it in a bubble envelope. I'm taking my future purchase of premium items elsewhere. Screw Amazon! :bomb:

Ok. I sent them an email but it's currently OOS.[/QUOTE]

Wow. That really sucks. Hopefully they will make good on it.

[quote name='eau']My copy finally arrived today. Guess what I saw when I opened my mailbox. A freakin' yellow bubble mailer! All dented and corners crushed.

Same, got the dreaded yellow junk last week. 1 corner bent, but since it went oos, I said f it and opened it.

Might get a sealed copy later down the road :)

Are you a Prime member?
I haven't had any games ship in bubble mailers since being a Prime member.

[quote name='Kenshindono']well i found out why i didn't get mine yet.. evidently since I also pre-ordered Wagnaria! it will not ship until that does! damnit, i wish i had known that i would have done 2 separate orders >_< Word of warning to you NIS america buyers i guess

for those of you wanting to know if you have the CD or not.. i got this response from them, among my other questions:

"As to your questions about the Ar tonelico Qoga CD,
There actually is a way to verify if the CD is in fact in the case or
not without opening it! We are glad to say that this option is easy and
simple to do. If you were to actually weigh the premium case, you would
be able to see that the case with the OST is in fact, 1lb and 2oz, while
the case without the CD is 1lb and .15oz, making it a difference of .5
oz! The only other option I would be able to suggest to you would be to
open the box. I'm very sorry that I can be of more help to you upon that
issue. We are currently looking into it and trying to be sure that this
situation doesn't happen again.

We're sorry to let you down, but the Ar tonelico Qoga CD OST is packed
up in a paper sleeve. I apologize for the disappointment, and I
understand the expectation. I assure you though that the CD is well
worth it, and we hope that you greatly enjoy it!
"

so there you have it, the official weights for those who wanted to know if you have the CD or not without opening it. The later part was my question about it being in a paper sleeve.. evidently that is how its suposed to come =( friggin lame if you ask me. The calender better be pimp or im gonna be pretty pissed at getting the limited edition[/QUOTE]

Mine weighs 1.19 oz.. I guess that means I have the CD (assuming they round their numbers to .05 increments).

I've never had Amazon mail anything in a bubble mailer. The closest thing would be those cardboard envelopes they used for a few months but then stopped (likely because people complained). That's really strange.

That's really weird. I'm not a prime member or anything, but I got a large sturdy box. So mine came in pristine condition. Sorry to hear that.

[quote name='dgwillia006']Anyone who gives this game less than a 7 is obviously a non respectable source, or just completely dumb.[/QUOTE]
Or you know, might be people who aren't into the loli animu hentai stuff?

It's fine if you guys are okay with it, but don't forget that normal people exist in this world too.

[quote name='artego']Or you know, might be people who aren't into the loli animu hentai stuff?

It's fine if you guys are okay with it, but don't forget that normal people exist in this world too.[/QUOTE]

Ok, but giving a game a bad review for having lolis is like giving a one star review on Newegg / Amazon because UPS lost their package.

[quote name='artego']Or you know, might be people who aren't into the loli animu hentai stuff?

It's fine if you guys are okay with it, but don't forget that normal people exist in this world too.[/QUOTE]

normal people suck. loli animu hentai forever!

I finally started playing this today and I'm really enjoying it. Kinda Talesish. Also, all the innuendo makes me giggle. I feel like I'm 10 years old and laughing when someone says "boob" again.

Are you a troll that comes to these threads just to post stuff like that? :lol: Cuz really, grouping all niche JRPGs into "loli animu hentai stuff" is....I can't even imagine how small your brain is. Anime is just an art style, a style that's popular in Japan. I don't see any lolis in this one. And this game is really pushing it in terms of suggestiveness, but no hentai either. They need to get people that actually would give it a fair chance before reviewing it.

Wow. Just wow. Ignorant much? :roll:

[quote name='artego']And to add another one to the list, Kira Kira is $4.99 too, and all procedes go to Japan Red Cross. The game is in English!http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id330628336?mt=8[/QUOTE]

so, these "normal" people play KiraKira? http://www.mangagamer.com/r18/Titles/Details/2609C708-8684-42E1-92F0-17ED568F3CED/kirakira

[quote name='ithebigc']Are you a troll that comes to these threads just to post stuff like that? :lol: Cuz really, grouping all niche JRPGs into "loli animu hentai stuff" is....I can't even imagine how small your brain is.[/QUOTE]
Actually no, I only come into the threads that actually have loli hentai stuff. I know plenty of good niche and non-niche JRPGs to know that not all JRPGs are made the same. There are excellent games like Tactics Ogre, Lost Odyssey, and Radiant Historia and then there are games like... this.

And I wasn't criticizing any of you for liking it, by the way. I was just remarking to that other poster for bashing why reviewers may not see it in the same terms as you guys do.

I don't see any lolis in this one.
Then you are blind or just delusional. Feel free to challenge that, we can start an image spam war. :lol:

[quote name='DarkSageRK']so, these "normal" people play KiraKira?[/QUOTE]
Looked for ways to help out Japan on iTunes, come across the deal and report it, regardless of what I think of it myself. That is the CAG spirit, is it not? There's always someone out there who will appreciate it. :cool:

I bought this game because I like JRPGS.

I'm so awkward.

I'll be sure to muffle the sounds of my weeping with my beautiful girlfriend's breasts.

[quote name='artego']Actually no, I only come into the threads that actually have loli hentai stuff.)[/QUOTE]

Except it's NOT loli hentai stuff. You are a fucking idiot.

This "deal" is LONG dead. Can't we just let sleeping trolls lie? no point in taking up front page space with this any longer, it's going nowhere.

Seems like half the front page is long dead deal threads where people talk about the game :/ makes it hard to actually find deals for casual browsers.

bread's done
Back