Arcana Heart 3 (PS3) PAL Disc $33 Shipped

aTaRiFrEaK223

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='yakumo']Just placed an order on Sendit. Arcana heart is still 15.85 and Shipping is 4.48 per item.[/QUOTE]

Just gotta ask for piece of mind, but are they reliable? I pretty much wanna grab the PS3 version now since the 360 port is region locked.

[quote name='popaloo']How much is shipping?[/QUOTE]

Shipping was 4.48 GBP, which roughly relates to $7.40.
Total = 20.33 GBP, $33.57

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']The PAL version isn't out, you'll have to ask someone with the NTSC/J Version.[/QUOTE]

you can play online

Thanks OP and thanks to whoever bumped this thread as it shows dead in the title. Being a collector, I hate digital anything and since they're not releasing it stateside, I'll happily take the European version to have a physical copy for my collection. Also, using the sendit.com site was a piece of cake:)

[quote name='food4me3389']yea this deal isnt dead
i just ordered mine for about $33US
and sendit.com wont charge your card until they ship[/QUOTE]

sendit.com ? so..total is $33us ?
and..this is jp ver. right?

[quote name='onyzukae']sendit.com ? so..total is $33us ?
and..this is jp ver. right?[/QUOTE]

No, it's the PAL version, which means it'll be in English. PS3 version is guaranteed to be region-free, 360 version is unconfirmed (it may or may not be).

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']No, it's the PAL version, which means it'll be in English. PS3 version is guaranteed to be region-free, 360 version is unconfirmed (it may or may not be).[/QUOTE]

thanks!

now i need $33!!

This is also the other flaw with digital downloads. IF you wanted to buy Arcana Heart 3 right now, or the past 5 days, you can't because PS3 is down. I know the UK disc isn't out yet, but it's just another reason a disc release is superior to a digital download.

If Arcana Heart on PS3 has DRM (doubt it) and needs to be online at all times to play then you are really SOL.

[quote name='HakaHina']I assume there's no trophy support though, right? Not that it matters for an awesome game like this.[/QUOTE]

All games are required to have Trophy Support--I believe this was mandated at the start of 2009.

I'd had a copy on preorder but after a months of having it on my PS3 harddrive and never playing it, I cancelled my Pre Order. I hope I don't end up regretting that.

It's no slight againts the game it's just they I haven't wanted to invest the time to learn a whole new fighting game.

[quote name='Ragnorok64']I'd had a copy on preorder but after a months of having it on my PS3 harddrive and never playing it, I cancelled my Pre Order. I hope I don't end up regretting that.

It's no slight againts the game it's just they I haven't wanted to invest the time to learn a whole new fighting game.[/QUOTE]

I don't think I'm going to cancel, I got it cheap enough from thehut.com It was £16 when I bought it, now it's around £30. I can wait another month and a half.

[quote name='NegativeZero']Charge from thehut caught the eye of my fraud protection, I approved it so mine should be shipping soon.[/QUOTE]

Exact same thing happened to me today. I was like who the hell is trying to charge $29 to my card from England!?!? "TheHut.com"??? OOOHHHH.... @_@` It has been so long I totally forgot about it! :)

[quote name='Kaijuboy']Exact same thing happened to me today. I was like who the hell is trying to charge $29 to my card from England!?!? "TheHut.com"??? OOOHHHH.... @_@` It has been so long I totally forgot about it! :)

.[/QUOTE]

funny thing is that I was actually checking on this order before I called them back and found out what was going on. I've since received a shipping notice. estimates 10-15 days

After seeing this thread yesterday, I've been debating ordering a copy from Sendit.
My buddy and I spent a couple hours watching videos of tourney play on YT and both want it. What is MSRP in the UK? We both know several people stationed over there that could pick it up and send it to us, but I am assuming MSRP is more than the $33 I could get it for from Sendit.

After seeing the link with the reviews of Sendit that got posted, I was a bit apprehensive, but if someone has said that theirs shipped, that is all I need. Hopefully the price remains the same when I get home from work.

Damn, that's my luck alright...
Got home from work and was feeling ill and having stomach pains, so I decided to take a nap. Woke up just now and went to order the game and BOOM! It's now $40 on sendit.

Now I'll probably just wait and see if it drops in price and then import it, knowing full well that the opposite will probably happen, it will get super-rare, and then I will never be able to play it.
Oh well...

Could those with the Special Edition, let us know how your box's condition is when you get it? I think It'll help pinpoint which retailer to avoid concerning special edition box if it's just damaged by chance or a common problem.

Here's hoping they come in alright regardless. I don't mean to spook anyone. ^_^;

Price is down to £17.85 ($29.42) with free shipping to US on TheHut and Zavvi again. TheHut won't let me use CC with United States, and continues to reject Paypal. On the other hand, Zavvi took CC to US with no prob.

Anyone here pre-ordered since day 1 from Game.Co.Uk and saw that they "upgraded" free of charge to the Limited Edition and then shipped it? Cause that seem to have happen with my order.

I made an order with them for £19.99 the first day they listed since TheHut and Zavvi refused to let me enter a United States Billing Address.

I really won't know if they actually did that until I get my copy. But did others who did the same as me saw the same thing too?

I was going to post last night that the price was low again on The Hut and Zavvi, but I forgot. Luckily Guerrilla posted about it.

My buddy ordered it from game.co.uk yesterday morning, even though it still said pre-order. Total was about $50. But last night, it still said pre-order and according to his emails from them, it wasn't in stock and wasn't going to ship yet.

So on a whim he checked thehut and saw the price dropped again. He got on my computer immediately and ordered two copies, one for the two of us. But what is weird is that Guerrilla is saying thehut worked for him and zavvi didn't?
Zavvi had no option for US when he was trying it, but when he went to thehut, he was able to select US right off the bat and had no problems with the order.

[quote name='NegativeZero']got mine yesterday and it arrived in a thin dvd shaped cardboard box. Alll looks well.[/QUOTE]
Who did you order from?

[quote name='Fizz_Usagi']Could those with the Special Edition, let us know how your box's condition is when you get it? I think It'll help pinpoint which retailer to avoid concerning special edition box if it's just damaged by chance or a common problem.

Here's hoping they come in alright regardless. I don't mean to spook anyone. ^_^;[/QUOTE]

I ordered and received my collector's edition from the hut (also known as zavvi). Mine was boxed and bubble wrapped around the sides, front, and back inside the box. Great packaging and arrived in great condition.:applause:

[quote name='cman']I ordered and received my collector's edition from the hut (also known as zavvi). Mine was boxed and bubble wrapped around the sides, front, and back inside the box. Great packaging and arrived in great condition.:applause:[/QUOTE]

Ah, mine hasn't shown up yet ... tomorrow, hopefully!

paid a cag gameshare $6 for this. it's ok, but i really gotta figure out all the moves/arcana mixes etc... if disks and psn can play together, anyone wanna boost out some trophies?

[quote name='NegativeZero']The HUT[/QUOTE]
Okay, same place my buddy ordered our copies from. We ordered ours on the 20th though, when the price dropped again. I'm assuming your order was placed before that and was higher on the list than us. Hope our copies get here soon.

i couldnt get paypal working on javvi. i ended up doing a psn gameshare on this game for $6. i dont really know how to play but can't complain bout the price. peace all

"The only all-girl fighter in existence, Arcana Heart’s distinctive, hyper-colourful artwork and unmistakable anime styling creates a fighting experience like no other"

LIES!!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SNK_Gals'_Fighters

I know it is obscure, but it needed to be mentioned. Also, I am aware the last boss is, in fact, a dude, its a dude dressed as a woman, and he's not playable...

[quote name='KneeKnee']"The only all-girl fighter in existence, Arcana Heart’s distinctive, hyper-colourful artwork and unmistakable anime styling creates a fighting experience like no other"

LIES!!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SNK_Gals'_Fighters

I know it is obscure, but it needed to be mentioned. Also, I am aware the last boss is, in fact, a dude, its a dude dressed as a woman, and he's not playable...[/QUOTE]

So in other words, if you don't count the guy, it's also an all-girl fighter. ;)

[quote name='salty tbone']So in other words, if you don't count the guy, it's also an all-girl fighter. ;)[/QUOTE]

Exactly! ;)

Bump, but I picked up one of these recently. The price was 20.94 pounds shipped for the limited edition (which is around... $33). PS3 limited is currently 22.95 (I don't remember if the price went up or if my price just had VAT taken out) and PS3 regular is 12.95 which is like $21 US. The price for mine included 0.99 shipping which is cheap, but not free unlike the original offer.

I own a copy of Arcana Heart 2 so I had some idea of what the game is like. It does have some oddities: the characters are low resolution (presumably the same as the arcade game) and there are untranslated voiceovers when you're choosing the characters, which is better than just cutting the voices (Arcana Heart 2) but not as good as putting in a translation somehow. The manual is useless; the move list is a set of cards that comes with the bonus soundtrack CD, which means that anyone who gets the regular version doesn't get a move list (though one is in-game). They didn't translate the artbook, either.

[quote name='Regian']Question is, will we be able to play with those who buy the PSN version?

Otherwise, a good alternative to those who would rather have a physical format of the game.[/QUOTE]

PSN doesnt exist anymore
It is SEN
get your acronyms right brodude

[quote name='chunlirocks']PSN doesnt exist anymore
It is SEN
get your acronyms right brodude[/QUOTE]

What's the point in correcting a post made almost a year ago?

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']Zavvi had the regular version for £9.99 with free shipping a few days ago, haven't checked to see if it's still that price.[/QUOTE]

Just ordered one. Still £9.99 with £0.99 shipping to the US. Comes out to about $18 shipped.

bread's done
Back