Arcana Heart 3 (PS3) PAL Disc $33 Shipped

aTaRiFrEaK223

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
I am on the fence whether to pay the extra for PS3 LE or to just get the standard...

[quote name='KneeKnee']"The only all-girl fighter in existence, Arcana Heart’s distinctive, hyper-colourful artwork and unmistakable anime styling creates a fighting experience like no other"

LIES!!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SNK_Gals'_Fighters

I know it is obscure, but it needed to be mentioned. Also, I am aware the last boss is, in fact, a dude, its a dude dressed as a woman, and he's not playable...[/QUOTE]

It is awhile later than the above post, but there is also Angel Eyes, the Asuka 120% series, the Variable Geo series, a few Sailormoon games, Eternal Fighter Zero, and Pretty Fighter X.

[quote name='vic_x51']So that's like $15 us ? Also the free delivery dosnt count to USA ?[/QUOTE]

I believe shipping to USA is 1 pound now. Keep it mind that it's availability is "within a month." The last item I ordered from Zavvi like that took about eight weeks.

I decided to take a stab at it. Didn't seem to care for my US paypal account, so I tried my Visa card instead. I'm sure I'll get a call from Visa making sure no one is fraudulently buying import video games.

bread's done
Back