Are girls with boyfreinds off limits?

girls with boyfriends aren't off limits.. as long as you don't initiate the flirting. If she does, then get to know her, see what happens. But be careful, because girls who cheat on their boyfriends with you are likely to cheat on you when you're her boyfriend.

Girls with boyfriends are always off limits.

If they want to find someone new, they need to make the first move and dump whatever guy they are with.

This is not the popular opinion here, but I wouldn't expect it to be at a site full of nerds with no gfs.

Discussion over.

[quote name='Strell']Girls with boyfriends are always off limits.

If they want to find someone new, they need to make the first move and dump whatever guy they are with.

This is not the popular opinion here, but I wouldn't expect it to be at a site full of nerds with no gfs.

Discussion over.[/quote]

Yep, thread closed. He summed it up nicely.

If a girl is so quick to leave a boyfriend either she wasn't happy to begin with or she is easily swayed(meaning she could leave you just as easily) Be careful.

the only thing you can do is be yourself. if it turns out she ends up liking you, make sure she dumps her bf first. cuz if she cheats with you, she'll cheat on you

Discussion over.[/QUOTE]

Bingo.

Set aside the moral issue, or whether the guy can kick your ass.

If she really likes you, she'll break up with him once you've made clear that you're interested. If not, you're getting played. She's basically using you for the attention or to make her main man jealous.

Discussion over.[/QUOTE]

QFT, QFT, QFT.

EDIT: After reading the rest of this topic, this girl sounds like she has some issues. Definitely stay the fuck away. And drugs are bad.

I have to say, I'm in the "no ring, no problem" camp. Once she's engaged, she's off limits. I also would never hit on any of my friends girlfriends, but that was just out of respect for them.

Honestly, if the girl is happy, you can hit on her day and night, and it won't matter. She'll stay with her man. If she's willing to cheat on him, that's between her and him.

Maybe I'm out there on this one, but I just feel like, when you meet the right one, you'll know. You usually know pretty quick that this one is different, and it just goes differently. In those relationships, you just don't have these issues, because you trust her to not cheat, and she isn't. I know I could leave my wife in with 30 horny guys, and she's not going to cheat. She might look and flirt, but she won't cheat. I'm the same way.

What's the saying, all is fair in love and war. If you think she's the one, you do anything to win that person. If she isn't the one, and your just looking for fun, then I'd pass on taking a taken woman. There are enough single ones, and it just isnt' worth the hassles that come with it.

After thinking this through... you should definately hookup with her. She is giving you free drugs. Who cares if people say drugs are bad if you are having a good time use them all.

Do not get too attached though.

Make sure to wear lots of condoms.

Does this help?

This site is hilarious:

If you want to steal a girlfriend, first you have to find a girlfriend to steal. This can sometimes be a little tricky. It has been brought to my attention (of course it's never happened to me) that sometimes a girl will lie to a guy and tell him that she has a boyfriend as a "nice" way of rejecting him. This is very annoying for us and much time can be wasted on a girl before one realizes that she doesn't really have a boyfriend after all.

http://www.girlfriendstealer.com/index.php?id=1163435100

Also - did anyone know this:

it has been said that the number 55 on clothing is the international symbol for girlfriend/boyfriend stealers.

[quote name='Scorch']no ring = fair game[/QUOTE]

I agree, but if she will leave him for you, she will do the same thing to you in the future.

I can't say that it doesn't work because I fell in love with a girl who was already seeing someone. We were friends first, which I think was probably key, and we gradually started feeling more and more attracted to each other. Once she realized that we were right for each other, she dropped her boyfriend for me and we've been together ever since -- next August we will have been married for ten years.

But even though I'm living proof that it can work out, know that it will NEVER be clean or pretty. There were a lot of muddy, maddening times as the nature of our relationship changed over time, and I fell a lot faster than she did. It was two and a half years after I fell in love with her before she left her boyfriend.

Now as far as the morality of the thing goes, the idea that two people need to go together exclusively right from the start in dating is ludicrous. Even fifty years ago boys and girls used to go on dates with multiple people until committing to a slightly more upgraded relationship with someone by "going steady." That you have to fall solely, madly, deeply, for a single person while you are yourself single is a result of popular media like television forcefeeding a nation on a glut of idealized emoto-trash that is eroding and fucking your minds.

[quote name='bignick']I agree, but if she will leave him for you, she will do the same thing to you in the future.[/QUOTE]

Holy shit, you're still alive? :lol:

Girls with boyfriends are the kinds I like, I'll steal your girlie like I stole your bike. --Beastie Boys (when they were still jerks)

Damn. This pole has been within 1 vote of each other the entire voting dealy...

We need a follow up pole of who has HAD a girlfriend for more than 1 month after this... or who has had a girlfriend outside of the family. Either one would suffice.

[quote name='Magehart']Damn. This pole has been within 1 vote of each other the entire voting dealy...

We need a follow up pole of who has HAD a girlfriend for more than 1 month after this... or who has had a girlfriend outside of the family. Either one would suffice.[/quote]

Ah, get off the soapbox. Strell beat you to it, he already scarfed up all the easy brownie points from the girls on this site, so take a seat and let the men talk now.

[quote name='camoor']Ah, get off the soapbox. Strell beat you to it, he already scarfed up all the easy brownie points from the girls on this site, so take a seat and let the men talk now.[/quote]

o_O

Why the hell would you want brownie points with girls of teh interweb!

[quote name='captainfrizo']Look at it this way - any gal willing to dump her current boyfriend to be with you will likely be willing to dump you to be with another guy later.

It's kinda like a "those what will gossip to you will gossip about you" type of deal.[/quote]

i feel the exact same way. but im also kinda hypocritical wit it right now cause im actually talking to a girl now that has a boyfriend. now granted theyre on the rocks neway i still didnt wanna steal her away from him cause i wouldnt want that done to me. but 2 days ago, her and her boyfriend decided to take a break from each other. now since i didnt push too hard to get her, i dont really feel like i caused that but now im in the picture still. but at the same time i dont know wat 2 do now cause if she did break up wit him 4 me then there is still the possibility that she would do that 2 me 2.

fact is, its very very complicated, i mean just know ur boundries. you dont wanna b puttin ur hands all over another guys woman or nething but at the same time its cool 4 a girl to have guy friends. so basically if theyre relationship is good then dont touch it, but if its bad then just b there 4 her when she needs sumbody and more than likely when the time comes 4 them to break up, she'll come to you if you planted ur seed good.

[quote name='camoor']Ah, get off the soapbox. Strell beat you to it, he already scarfed up all the easy brownie points from the girls on this site, so take a seat and let the men talk now.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Any person commited to another is off limits.

If you manage to pull someone away from their significant other, don't be surprized when that very same wonderful girl of your dreams will later leave you for someone better.

[quote name='Quackzilla']and uh, yeah, does "stealing" a girl make you a bad person? [/quote] It sure doesn't do you any credit.

eh, life is for living, you gotta take risks.
And as I say, if your target is able to throw a guy over once, she'll do it again. If you like the risk that the person you have the hots for will dump you when someone better comes along, then have a great time while you can.

(Guys will do this as well as girls. I'm only saying "girl" because of the initial question and OT.)

[quote name='Quackzilla']She is really awesome, she smokes weed, she swears all the time, she likes all the same music, movies, and shows that I do... and last week she took LSD for the first time. She said it was the most amazing experience she ever had in her entire life. [/quote] Oh, she definately sounds like a true princess to cherish for all times. Of course there are always guys like you who go for that sort. Ya get what you deserve.

Wow...As of right now the poll stands at 90 people saying 'Yes' and 77 people said 'no'.

Thats a pretty high scum-bag ratio!

I have to say I agree with Big Nick. If she cheats on her boyfriend, she might cheat on you. There will be a problem with trust issues.

If a girl isn't a self centered piece of crap then she will dump the dude before she goes flirting with people with intentions. If a dude starts flirting with a girl who happens to have a boyfriend and she wants him to leave her alone, then he should pick up on the signs, unlike 'The Don'...

I wouldn't mess around with anyone who is in a commited relationship. [quote name='Quackzilla']and uh, yeah, does "stealing" a girl make you a bad person?[/QUOTE] Hell, my gf broke up with her ex six months before we got together, and he still thinks that I "stole" her. So I wouldn't worry about shit like that too much. :lol:

Discussion over.[/QUOTE]

Strell wins, as several before me have said.

I've been in a relationship, long distance, for over 4 years. It doesn't mean I'm not happy, so those of you who act like because the guy is in a different state, she's free game, are idiots. I hated getting hit on by persistent jerks at work who don't seem to think 'I have a boyfriend/fiance' means "I'm not interested". It doesn't mean 'ask again in 2 seconds', it doesn't mean 'Please come back to my workplace and stalk me in hopes I've somehow become single.', it doesn't mean 'please keep flirting with me'. Flirting/complimenting isn't as bad as the former, but there are limits as to what is just being nice, and what is attempting to 'steal' her away. I'd assume these should be common sense, but I make it a habit of trying to put myself in the other guy (or in my case, girl)'s shoes.

I also can't stand the 'If she's got no ring, go for it'. People who are engaged don't always wear rings (And that ring doesn't suddenly mean they *are* committed, either. People who are engaged break up all the time.), people who aren't engaged do not mean they aren't in a very committed relationship, so on, and so forth.

[quote name='jezebelseven']Strell wins, as several before me have said.

I've been in a relationship, long distance, for over 4 years. It doesn't mean I'm not happy, so those of you who act like because the guy is in a different state, she's free game, are idiots. I hated getting hit on by persistent jerks at work who don't seem to think 'I have a boyfriend/fiance' means "I'm not interested". It doesn't mean 'ask again in 2 seconds', it doesn't mean 'Please come back to my workplace and stalk me in hopes I've somehow become single.', it doesn't mean 'please keep flirting with me'. Flirting/complimenting isn't as bad as the former, but there are limits as to what is just being nice, and what is attempting to 'steal' her away. I'd assume these should be common sense, but I make it a habit of trying to put myself in the other guy (or in my case, girl)'s shoes.

I also can't stand the 'If she's got no ring, go for it'. People who are engaged don't always wear rings (And that ring doesn't suddenly mean they *are* committed, either. People who are engaged break up all the time.), people who aren't engaged do not mean they aren't in a very committed relationship, so on, and so forth.[/QUOTE]

Word. I am currently in a long-distance relationship, though it didn't start out that way. Just because he is in another country doesn't mean shit, I still love him and am committed to him. I've thought of wearing a cheap ring while I'm out just because of the bullshit men say about no ring being fair game. That's bullshit men, sorry.

[quote name='Salmonday']Now as far as the morality of the thing goes, the idea that two people need to go together exclusively right from the start in dating is ludicrous. Even fifty years ago boys and girls used to go on dates with multiple people until committing to a slightly more upgraded relationship with someone by "going steady." That you have to fall solely, madly, deeply, for a single person while you are yourself single is a result of popular media like television forcefeeding a nation on a glut of idealized emoto-trash that is eroding and fucking your minds.[/quote]

I believe that it's because when telling a story in popular media, it is more efficient to dispense with the ultimately pointless dead-ends (unless it is a dating movie like Swingers or you're setting up a love triangle like the one in Lost)

Furthermore, romantic love is a fictional metaphysical concept that has somehow been misinterpreted as fact by the popular culture of many developed nations in the last century.

A person has to have low confidence in their relationship if they are threatened by the thought of their significant other getting sniped by a player. I think it's fine if you think it's wrong, but calling someone a douchebag or scumbucket makes me suspect that the lady doth protest too much.

browniepointz.jpg

[quote name='Dead of Knight']I've thought of wearing a cheap ring while I'm out just because of the bullshit men say about no ring being fair game. That's bullshit men, sorry.[/quote]Urf. Try living around Atlanta.

I've done a lot of personal and business traveling ovr the years, and this is the absolute worst Playah's Town there is. I have a ring that I often wear when I know I'm going to be in certain areas. I shouldn't have to, no. But it makes life a lot easier.

The downside of wearing a ring when I go out is that I am single and it might turn away a decent guy who I'd enjoy talking with. Then again, maybe it hasn't. =\

[quote name='camoor']A person has to have low confidence in their relationship if they are threatened by the thought of their significant other getting sniped by a player.[/quote] Actually, it says more about the other person than the relationship itself, if you think the love of your life is easily beguiled.

I think it's fine if you think it's wrong, but calling someone a douchebag or scumbucket makes me suspect that the lady doth protest too much.
I can only speak for myself.

In the center where I volunteer we often get very real with each other and as much as I like to maintain my professionalism with the ladies we teach, sometimes the opinions spill forth. I think a person who betrays a vow, an oath, a commitment to be completely untrustworthy. If they can't live up to the most solemn of promises, what can they be trusted with? So I'll come right out and call a spade a spade or in this case, a skank.

At work, there are some hot young teachers that I would like to know better. There was like one of 4 teachers who looked great, nice bod, nice face and all and ever since last year I have been thinking of approaching, but a few barriers were in place like working on diffrent grade levels/teams, 3 of her team mates hate me for no apparent good reason, and so it made it impossible to get to know her better since I didn't work with her at all. Anyways a few weeks ago we had a staff meeting and during an activity, I saw an an engagement ring on her hand . fuck! I asked around and it seemed she got it around September, which ment she probibly had a long term relationship prior to coming to the school. So abort that.

Another one who is this Asian that looks cute who teaches Kindergarden. Again same problem, diffrent team/grade level and I think in order to get to her, I need to be really good with young kids, but I am not so. I haven't seen a ring, but that doesn't mean she isn't taken.

As for my team, 3 of my teachers are young, while the others are old farts. 1 is this amazingly hot 6 foot 1 teacher with this amazing chest, but shes married :whistle2:(
The second one looks like she lost a lot of weight quickly so her butt seems a bit bigger and the rest of her body looks ok. Her personality and additute is a major turn off as she likes to whine and complain at little things and tends to yell at her home room class a lot. Other times she seems better suited to teaching Kindergarders instead of 5th grade. I think shes on happy meds..so in other words stay away from that nut. I have to put up with that everyday in her class.

And the third one, had a nice face, nice chest, nice butt, but kinda a bit over weight. I mean she isn't huge but she could work out a bit.
One time one of her students asked if she was a "D" and I wasn't really paying attention or focus because I was drugged up on cold meds that made me feel really strange and almost hulisinating :O Anyways I smerked and later that teacher repeated what the student said to me in private (after she scolded the child) and I realized she was talking about her chest size :O
Then a few days later, well she tends to have a thing for Owls and have a few stuffed owes around her class room and I almost, and I do mean ALMOST said outloud "NICE HOOTERS". Oh my fucken god, if I would have said that and she took it the wrong way, i would have been fired for sexual harrasment. :(

I always check a teachers room when I am covering for them to see if they have any clues that would indicate they are taken. It would seem that the older ones have pictures of there family and so on, while the younger ones have NOTHING to indicate if they are in a relationship or not unless I ease drop on there conversations and hear the word boyfriend.

At this point at work, I have ZERO chances with these women because I am in a school with like 95% female staff/teachers. And no I am not going Gay.
So time to try out Match.com

I don't know if anyone has posted this, but if she leaves him for you, what makes you think she won't leave you for another random guy?

Well the concept would be that she likes me better than him, but if she leaves me too than so be it.

I'm 20, it's not like I am looking for a wife at the moment...

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Holy shit, you're still alive? :lol:[/QUOTE]

second that.. haven't seen bignick here awhile.. wow!

[quote name='guinaevere']I think a person who betrays a vow, an oath, a commitment to be completely untrustworthy. If they can't live up to the most solemn of promises, what can they be trusted with?[/QUOTE]

I completely agree with you on this point. Personally, I believe that it applies to an individual's personal AND professional lives. A few years ago I attended a talk by a local attorney. He stated that in his field, you had better get a divorce the first time you even consider cheating on your spouse. People understand divorce; many marriages simply do not work. Affairs are a different matter entirely. If you have an affair, you have lied to your spouse and broken solemn vows made before God. If you are willing to do that, why would any judge, client, or opposing attorney be willing to trust you?

I believe that differing opinions in this thread are the result of a conflict between ethical standards. Those of us who voted “off-limits” follow more of a universal standard. That simply means what is wrong is always wrong. Those who disagreed follow more of a relativistic standard where the definitions of right and wrong vary based on the particular situation. The Clinton Impeachment was a perfect example of the disconnect between these views. The universalistic view was that he lied and it was wrong, while the relativistic view was that the lie was about a relationship and everyone lies in those situations.

If the “girl” being discussed in this thread is dishonest in her current relationship, the assumption has to be that she will also be dishonest in any relationship with the original poster. Any relationship that exists without trust is doomed to failure.

[quote name='Quackzilla']I'm going for it. Hell, I'm 20 and in college, thats as good an excuse as any to make rash, irresponsible decisions. :)

And I think she really likes me. I mean, I smoked my first joint with her... she gave it to me, actually. And she keeps hitting on me but I hesitated because of her boyfreind. If it came to it, I think I could kick his ass, though, although I detest violence.

She is really awesome, she smokes weed, she swears all the time, she likes all the same music, movies, and shows that I do... and last week she took LSD for the first time. She said it was the most amazing experience she ever had in her entire life.

p.s. I know, drugs are bad, blah blah. Please don't comment on it. My body, my choice.[/QUOTE]
If someone is impressed by drugs, I imagine them to be 14 years old.

You say you are 20, you should know that doing drugs doesn't make you cool.

I'm not saying you can't do drugs and be cool (look at me), I'm just saying, it doesn't automatically make you "really awesome".

[quote name='Quackzilla']Well the concept would be that she likes me better than him, but if she leaves me too than so be it.

I'm 20, it's not like I am looking for a wife at the moment...[/quote]

You say that now... yet it would not surprise me to see another thread in a couple weeks with you crying about how this whore went and left you, took your stuff, and called the cop on you and got you busted for posession of narcotics.

But hey, if you're not being anally violated in prison, it'll be laughs for the board. And if you are, it'll be even moreso.

Come to think of it, although I said yes, my gf actually had a bf when we started goin out (it was 5 years ago), but it was kind of a gradual thing and she broke it off before we really started dating.

That was the example of a bad boyfriend though, they never did anything together and he just spent time with his guy friends.

[quote name='Detective_thorn']Affairs are a different matter entirely. If you have an affair, you have lied to your spouse and broken solemn vows made before God.[/quote]
Now we're getting into it.

Affairs are bad because an invisible ominipotent deity cares about what you stick your d in.

[quote name='Detective_thorn']I believe that differing opinions in this thread are the result of a conflict between ethical standards. Those of us who voted “off-limits” follow more of a universal standard. That simply means what is wrong is always wrong. Those who disagreed follow more of a relativistic standard where the definitions of right and wrong vary based on the particular situation. The Clinton Impeachment was a perfect example of the disconnect between these views. The universalistic view was that he lied and it was wrong, while the relativistic view was that the lie was about a relationship and everyone lies in those situations.[/quote]
Let me guess... Bush supporter right?

[quote name='camoor']Now we're getting into it.

Affairs are bad because an invisible ominipotent deity cares about what you stick your d in.
[/Quote]

That sentence was intended to refer to how a person may be viewed by the community if they had an affair rather than getting a divorce. If you want, remove "before God" and the meaning remains the same.

[quote name='camoor']
Let me guess... Bush supporter right?[/QUOTE]

I don't see what that has to do with anything. The Clinton/Lewinsky scandal provided a convenient example. I merely stated the facts and gave the view from each side. I stated that I was more on the universal side, but I never criticized those with more relativistic views.

all hot chicks now a days are shallow skanks, so if you have something to offer like money or power then go for it. just remember, she'll dump you as fast as the other guy so enjoy the puss while you can.

[quote name='zewone']If someone is impressed by drugs, I imagine them to be 14 years old.

You say you are 20, you should know that doing drugs doesn't make you cool.

I'm not saying you can't do drugs and be cool (look at me), I'm just saying, it doesn't automatically make you "really awesome".[/QUOTE]
"she is awesome, [and] she smokes weed"

Note the implied "and".

alcohol is WAY worse than weed, so I expect all the "holier than though" bastards to abstain from consuming any alcohol to prevent hypocracy.

[quote name='Quackzilla']alcohol is WAY worse than weed, so I expect all the "holier than thou" bastards to abstain from consuming any alcohol to prevent hypocracy.[/quote] Bitter much?

And I corrected the spelling. Which is hilarious as I'm the worlds' worst speller.

bread's done
Back