Ask for Free Stuff here thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Magic the Gathering cards with unusual and fun art. I'm not going to be playing with these cards so unplayable and "junk" cards are preferred. This is mostly found on older cards but I don't think the market for unplayables is very large. Will pay shipping and handling.

Im looking for a Noble 6 avatar helmet code.
I have being looking on the net since comic con started :cry:
The thing is I dont really have anything to offer...
So thats why I came to this thread!

i have the official blu-ray artworks for nick and norah's infinite playlist and milk. no cases or discs or anything, just the artwork, but if anyone wants them just shoot me a PM.

Anyone have the CD from the Peanuts Holiday Collection DVD Set? Some people think everything included means DVD's only.

Is anyone looking to dump old PKMN cards? I'll cover shipping, and maybe a little more for your trouble.

Hello! There was a free Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 giveaway at the Logitech's Facebook page today, they had given out thousands of Steam keys.

Unfortunately I've seen that too late. :( I'd like that game so much, if you could get a spare key please let me know. Thanks really a lot!!

[quote name='Pixelated Punk']looking for a gold lancer code for Gears of War 2. PM me if you have one please[/QUOTE]
Wish granted. FREE gold lancers and hammerbursts this weekend!

Anyone have a ps3 castle crashers code they don't mind giving to me, or and red dead redemption codes that they don't need

Last edited by a moderator:
This is going to be a long shot, but if anyone is generous enough, a 20GB Xbox HDD would be nice or a 16GB Flash drive. I will pay or shipping. PM me if you do please, I won't be checking this thread a lot.

i need some microsoft points plz i need 1600 msp or more i will get u in a tenth lobb if u send me 1600 microsoft points. my Gamertag is xxrapidxvirusxx

plz be generous enough to send me some points

If anyone from PAX has an extra Duke Nukem steroids bottle or Kirby Epic Yarn patch I would die for one of the two. I am also dying for a FF 14 shirt from PAX if anyone has extras. I can always pay for shipping/item if you would like me to.

Trying to get my hands on 2x Halo Reach Noble 6 helmet codes from PAX/SDCC/etc.

Why two you might ask? One is for a friend from college, one for myself.

[quote name='Ki77a KiD TRe']Wish granted. FREE gold lancers and hammerbursts this weekend![/QUOTE]

umm .. Kid, weekend is half over and have to ask, where them gold lancers and hammerbrust? .. .. .. .. your such a f'ing LIAR!!! .. j/k hehe ^_^

BTW a real request, I need an A/V cable for the 1st gen XBOX .. if someone got one that I can have, then PM plz, will pay for the shipping!

[quote name='Rolle']Hello! There was a free Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 giveaway at the Logitech's Facebook page today, they had given out thousands of Steam keys.

Unfortunately I've seen that too late. :( I'd like that game so much, if you could get a spare key please let me know. Thanks really a lot!![/QUOTE]
:cry:
I try it now again/last time. If you could get a free code, please PM me.

For everyone who wants Golden weapons for GoW2 or Noble 6 helmets why dont you try twitter? Theres tons of people who drop codes for them, plus some will drop codes for DLC or avatar items.
For all the nay sayers who think you cant get the codes off twitter fast enough, I just redeemed an all fronts code for GoW2 last week. This will go great with the Gold Lancer and Hammie I redeemed a couple months ago....Now can someone just give me a copy Of Gears 2 so I can play it all?

Longshot...but is anyone getting rid of their PS Move Demo Disc (which comes in the Sports Champions bundle)?

I would have bought the bundle, but I already had the Eye. Sony really does like to screw over early adopters, sometimes...or in my case, any kind of adopter. (Yea, I bought a PSPGo...)

Any chance of someone giving away a Playstation Move Starter Demo Disc please?

Anyone have a uno or trials hd code? have paypal, uncharted 2 siege dlc, god of war ghost of sparta psp demo code, men in black sd rental on psn

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm looking for a few things. If anyone has a Halo PC cd key I could use for unlocking the nameplate in Halo: Reach that would be awesome. I just want it for the nameplate not to actually play the game.

I'm also looking for the Gamestop preorder DLC armor for Halo: Reach.

And last but not least I'm also looking for the preorder DLC's for Dead Rising 2. The Ninja Skills pack, The Sports Fan pack and especially The Psycho Skills pack.

Thanks in advance if anyone can help with any of these.

Hoping to get a Loco Roco 2 code but not wanting to deal with making more emails for not even a guaranteed chance at winning it.
Thanks if anyone cares to actually send me one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back