Ask for Free Stuff here thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have any PSN games they don't want? I have maybe 3 games on this PS3 and I have no money for new ones. :( Please help me out?

Also, could use some game cases for my used games. Any help appreciated. :)

Thanks.

If anyone has any spare Sonic adventure or Aquaphobia (both for xbox live) codes they don't want or would trade for Loco Roco 2 or Pain for PS3, lemme know.

Looking for Pirates LittleBigPlanet DLC. I see that people have a bunch of these so they must have come from a contest or something. If anyone has a spare that they wouldn't mind giving up I would really appreciate it. I could give you a couple of movie rentals for it (the Subway ones). Thanks.

Hi all. I'm seeking for Europe's Playstation Home a gold ps3 ornament code that you get after one year after registering your username in PSN. Although it's been at least 1.5 years, I still did not get my code (I even checked my spam folders). Either that or the Michael Jordan jersey code you get for preordering NBA2k11. This code is for you to get a jersey for Playstation Home. If you don't intend to use either of those codes, please PM me. I may have something to exchange in return.

Anyone here have a spare Alan Wake DLC code? Ebay seller promised to get me another code if the one from his copy didn't work and so far he is not responding to my emails. :(

anyone have a ps3 tekken 6 slip cover they don't want or extra
anyone have extra a ps3 sf4 manual
anyone have ps3 blazblue calamity trigger le box only they don't want

[quote name='hawkhogan']Anyone here have a spare Alan Wake DLC code? Ebay seller promised to get me another code if the one from his copy didn't work and so far he is not responding to my emails. :([/QUOTE]

Just hooked you up BROTHER!!! Enjoy the Alan Wake DLC!

[quote name='polo14player']In desperate need of 200 ms points please...asap[/QUOTE]

How desperate? Is a crazed group of maniac ninjas holding your family hostage for 200 MS points!?

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']How desperate? Is a crazed group of maniac ninjas holding your family hostage for 200 MS points!?[/QUOTE]

I don't think he/she is that desperate, maybe desperate enough to do some "things" we need not mention on here.

Anyways still looking for a cerberus network code for Mass Effect 2, not desperate but will do things* to get it.

*things include but not limited to a random XBLA code- prob DLC or something of that sort.:booty:

costume quest for ps3 for my nephews (so they have a game they can play when my parents babysit..since i own all adult games obviously) if you've got it (if you have the ps3 code but dont have a ps3)

I'm currently wanting the outlaw/bandit DLC from amazon.Free would be amazing,but i'm willing to trade for the gamestop Heart DLC in exchange.Both what request and what i offer are PS3 only.PM me if you can help,thanks! ^_^

if anyone has some extra steam stuff please let me know BridgetFisher

also if anyone wants to gift or get rid of their
1. Mirrors Edge
2. Dreamfall

I would be willing to partake in any Wii, 360, or Steam leftover games if anyone would be so kind as to send something my way. :D

While I hate asking for free stuff, if anyone has an extra copy of CS:S for me, I'd be eternally grateful. I just started to get into the whole PC Gaming (I was an Xbox + PS3 gamer only before), and I know this game is a great game. Thanks for reading!

If anyone has any XBox codes like the Reach avatar helmet or the 7-11 Halo Reach theme, I could use one. Anything else too. :)

If anyone has any of the preorder codes for Gran Turismo 5 I would appreciate it(I already have the amazon one). Also any steam gifts would be awesome. I still can't believe I missed out on some of those packs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back