Ass Creed: Bro, Sonic Generations $15.99, House of Dead OVERKILL $9.99 @ NewEgg

[quote name='sabanoo']Well, $10 was my buy point for HotD. [/QUOTE]

Ditto, I've been monitoring ebay for months for this price. Ebay sucks. The free 3 day ship is awesome, I think it even said it estimated 1 day for my delivery. Thanks OP.

[quote name='Keero']Thanks OP, grabbed HOTD:O through newegg on ebay to build up on ebay bucks. http://www.ebay.com/itm/House-Dead-...ames_Games&hash=item4601ad9691#ht_3114wt_1079[/QUOTE]

That awesome. I didn't know Newegg had their sales on their ebay store. I'll look into that next time. I ordered mine already. I also didn't notice the free UPS 3-day shipping until after I placed my order. But that's ok, I am doing finals this week so I am in no rush to receive this.

[quote name='FlipSide']No brainer for HOTD, will go great with Time Crisis Razing Storm on those days I just want a care free gaming session.[/QUOTE]

I know everyone has their own taste in games, but saying HOTD goes great with Time Crisis is like saying you could enjoy a nice shot of Grey Goose followed up by a shot of Popov. In fact, I might prefer a shot of rubbing alcohol to playing Time Crisis.

HOTD....worth $60. Possibly the best game with Move, very close with Killzone 3.

[quote name='roymustang']I also just saw they have a 60GB OCZ Agility 3 SSD on sale for $75 - 15% Code = $63.74 and there's also a $15 MIR on it so in the end it'd be $48.74. It's tempting.[/QUOTE]

Good catch on the coupon, I've been looking for a small (and cheap) SSD to use as my OS partition, anyone also looking to use this in a desktop will probably want to buy a $5 mounting bracket as well (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817994085).

lol I'm still running Windows XP as my primary desktop, it's definitely showing its age but hopefully I can use Clonezilla to move my OS partition off my old hdd and onto this SSD to give it some desperately needed speed.

As for the games, tempted on Sonic Generations, but I think I will hold out for closer to $10.

Thanks, I grabbed House of the Dead as it's a no-brainer at that price. Already have AC:B and Sonic Generations in the backlog.

I'm wondering how you guys are finding these prices though, I browse through newegg's PS3 games by lowest price, and it doesn't even show House of the Dead until $27.99.

Is there a way to see these deals without actually clicking into the main page of the game?

[quote name='technicalstylez']awwwww got hotd for 20 on 2/28. damn[/QUOTE]

Same here, and haven't played it yet. When will I learn?

Thanks OP.

Pick up HOTD.
Newegg is great, no tax and free shipping for me. I'm not even going to bother submitting a lower price at Amazon.

mannnn..they said if it had been within 30 days they woulda hooked me up. damn. well atleast i played it and beat it multiple times right away. u win some u lose some...ex-game to the next game.

I picked up Sonic and Rayman within a few days of each other. I fricking loved Rayman and Sonic just sort of fell to the side - I could not get into it. I ended up trading Sonic to Best Buy for something crazy like $30 a few months ago. At $15 I will give it another shot and try the 3D out.

Awesome games.
ujnmjkl
Thanks op.

[quote name='cheapnpoor']Thanks OP.

Pick up HOTD.
Newegg is great, no tax and free shipping for me. I'm not even going to bother submitting a lower price at Amazon.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I prefer ordering from Newegg as well even though I have prime on AZ becuase newegg has 1% or 2% cashback through mrrebates depending on the promotions

Great deal on all the games listed. Too bad I just bought sonic, beat brotherhood, and have house of the dead on wii already. If anyone has a microsoft store around them, i managed to snag sonic for $5+tax. They have a contest to see if you can do some ridiculously scripted tasks faster than them using their windows phone. If you lose you still get a $25 gift card. They have sonic for $30, so $30-$25. Unfortunately this only benefits 360 owners.

I was going get Sonic for my son's birthday but it was not in range I wanted to pay. So I got Rayman, now I ordered Sonic for him also. It should be here by the next time he is here.

Awesome deal.

If you like Sonic, at least the older stuff, there is no reason not to get Sonic Generations. Especially this cheap. AWESOME game. I hear it runs at 30 fps on consoles also, BUT IT STILL PLAYED AWESOME.

[quote name='Az986']How is Sonic and is it better on one of the systems than the other?[/QUOTE]

The xbox version has a more stable framerate and looks sharper. PC however does 60FPS vs console capped at 30

Personally i prefer the xbox controller for most everything but on platformers the ps3 dpad is better but after looking at the demos it was a pretty big diff in favor of the xbox.

fuck yeah, thanks OP!

I already have HOTD for Wii, but have wanted it for the PS3 for a while. Can't beat $10.

[quote name='don_juan_darko']Thanks, I grabbed House of the Dead as it's a no-brainer at that price. Already have AC:B and Sonic Generations in the backlog.

I'm wondering how you guys are finding these prices though, I browse through newegg's PS3 games by lowest price, and it doesn't even show House of the Dead until $27.99.

Is there a way to see these deals without actually clicking into the main page of the game?[/QUOTE]

The games were in Newegg's morning e-mail of deals.

[quote name='Metal Militia']Thanks OP picked up HOTD. With the Sharpshooter this should be pretty fun.:)[/QUOTE]

It rocks with the sharpshooter

[quote name='TheSingingBard']looks like I just missed HOTD, back up to $27.99. Oh well, didn't need to add to the backlog anyway.[/QUOTE]

It's still 9.99 on newegg through ebay

bread's done
Back