Ass Creed: Bro, Sonic Generations $15.99, House of Dead OVERKILL $9.99 @ NewEgg

[quote name='TooPoor']It's still 9.99 on newegg through ebay[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the save. I managed to catch one, there were only 10 available.

If you have a PC, I strongly recommended getting Sonic for that instead. The frame rate change makes a huge difference. It's by no means unplayable on Xbox, but the difference is highly noticeable.

FML would have killed to get that HotD, now dead both places.. wish my morning check wasn't at 530am or I was smart enough to remember to check prior to lunch

Damn, missed out on HOTD. Was looking up reviews for it since I already own the Wii version and wanted to know if there was anything substantial to this release, or if I should get the newly released HOTD4 on PSN.

Agreed. I picked this up when it was going for $19.99 at newegg a few months back. Just finished it yesterday, and it was worth every penny. SUCH an amazing nostalgia trick...a must buy if you're a Sonic fan.

Hmmm...HotD Overkill, or HotD4 that's on sale for $7 for PSN Plus members...decisions decisions. It doesn't help that I'm unemployed right now. I really need to stop coming to this site. =(

[quote name='token2k6']FML would have killed to get that HotD, now dead both places.. wish my morning check wasn't at 530am or I was smart enough to remember to check prior to lunch[/QUOTE]

It's still available on ebay and newegg according to what I see now. I just added it to my cart. Sonic on the other hand is sold out. That's the one I wanted.

[quote name='Rollett']I would have 100% jumped on House of the dead.... but deal is dead..[/QUOTE]

I wonder if it will rise from the dead...

/cue rimshot

I have House of the Dead on Wii. Was anything good added to the PS3 version? I don't have move but I've been thinking about getting it for House of the Dead 3 and 4.

[quote name='Dranakin']I'd pay full price for Overkill. It's worth it.

As for Sonic, I've been wanting it for awhile, but my backlog is too big right now. Wish there was a Vita version. Plus, I barely started Sonic Colors.[/QUOTE]
Skip Colors and play Generations. Worth every penny. A wonderful nostalgia trip for old Sonic fans.

I had to jump on Overkill...even with no job, and barely any funds. I HATE YOU CAG...er, I mean...love

[quote name='roymustang']I also just saw they have a 60GB OCZ Agility 3 SSD on sale for $75 - 15% Code = $63.74 and there's also a $15 MIR on it so in the end it'd be $48.74. It's tempting.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the post! I grabbed the 120gb which also had the 15% off and $30 rebate. In total just $100 for it. I thought about the one 60gb, but thats just not enough for the OS and certain programs. :)

[quote name='y2kenjination']Hmmm...HotD Overkill, or HotD4 that's on sale for $7 for PSN Plus members...decisions decisions. It doesn't help that I'm unemployed right now. I really need to stop coming to this site. =([/QUOTE]

I know exactly how you feel. When I was unemployed this time last year or so, I didn't but games for roughly four months. Gohastings had a crazy sale right before I stopped working, and I bought probably seven games for $150 or so. After that I had to manage $700 until I found another job. I would check this site, and it was hard to resist some deals. I love gaming. Thankfully I was called back to work in April, and haven't stopped since. I actually finished Final Fantasy 13 in those four months or so. You've been applying for jobs?

[quote name='Barkwhip']Is House of the Dead worth getting if I don't have a Move?[/QUOTE]

It's a rail shooter... so you'll enjoy it a million times more if you have a Move controller. It's still playable with a standard controller but will make aiming a difficult task.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I know exactly how you feel. When I was unemployed this time last year or so, I didn't but games for roughly four months. Gohastings had a crazy sale right before I stopped working, and I bought probably seven games for $150 or so. After that I had to manage $700 until I found another job. I would check this site, and it was hard to resist some deals. I love gaming. Thankfully I was called back to work in April, and haven't stopped since. I actually finished Final Fantasy 13 in those four months or so. You've been applying for jobs?[/QUOTE]
Yup, I've applied for like a bazillion jobs in the past month and a half, and I've barely heard back from any of them. I guess I'm being a little too picky. I'm *this* close from getting a call from Amazon. I'm just waiting for my recruiter to get the green light from them at this point. I got offers from Starbucks corporate and google, but I don't feel like making a 40+ minute commute to downtown Seattle everyday. Google's position is only for 1 year, and I'd prefer a long term position.

It's so hard to resist my gaming purchases. You don't even know how many titles I want to purchase from PSN and my Amazon wishlist right now. I gave in last night and subscribed to PSN Plus because I couldn't wait, and now these newegg deals. =(

[quote name='jamehze']It's still available on ebay and newegg according to what I see now. I just added it to my cart. Sonic on the other hand is sold out. That's the one I wanted.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it just let me order House of the Dead on their site.

[quote name='jamehze']It's still available on ebay and newegg according to what I see now. I just added it to my cart. Sonic on the other hand is sold out. That's the one I wanted.[/QUOTE]

yea, the updated listing used to link to a 27.99 version... i tried again after reading your post and got one for 9.99.

go figure.

worked for me just now!

bread's done
Back