Ass Creed: Bro, Sonic Generations $15.99, House of Dead OVERKILL $9.99 @ NewEgg

[quote name='MasaTFC']In the last two days, its like the universe is telling me to buy Sonic Generations and only my Sonic obsessed girlfriend is saying no....[/QUOTE]

Why is she saying no? lol

I'm excited I ordered it, and I haven't played Sonic since I had my Genesis many, many years ago.

[quote name='wbc1228']The redirects are not by the op.
Cheapyd wants his cut (referral money).
Most of the links going out of cag are referral links (automatically generated by the cag website)
You're a cag since 2006... I'm surprised you haven't realized this by now.[/QUOTE]

Wait so any link posted by anyone is automatically changed into a referral link? Or am I interpreting this wrong?

Highly recommend HOTD, me and a bud just played through it last weekend and had a frikkin blast! hadn't laughed that hard in so long, definitely worth it. I really hope a sequel or spiritual successor comes from those guys.

[quote name='GT']My copy of HOTD is currently "out for delivery" by UPS. This deal just keeps getting better.[/QUOTE]

Same here! So glad I can finally put my Move to use again.

[quote name='Gkage']Wait so any link posted by anyone is automatically changed into a referral link? Or am I interpreting this wrong?[/QUOTE]

Correct. That's the only reason CAG has been able to be around since 2003 or whenever. This isn't a charity site. :)

dammit! i got sonic generations the other night on gamefly for $19 :whistle2:x

can i buy it on newegg, then return the gamefly copy free of charge if i tell them i'm not satisfied with it?

[quote name='Vector']Sonic is back in stock for those interested.[/QUOTE]

Yes! Thank you so much, just ordered Sonic :ps3:
You're better than Newegg's useless Auto Notify system.

So, now I've ordered all three games and this is why I love/hate CAG. :lol:

[quote name='roymustang']I also just saw they have a 60GB OCZ Agility 3 SSD on sale for $75 - 15% Code = $63.74 and there's also a $15 MIR on it so in the end it'd be $48.74. It's tempting.[/QUOTE]
But, In The End... It doesn't even matter!!! Lol

Had to..

[quote name='shrike4242']My HOTD showed up today in a rather huge box for a single PS3 game.[/QUOTE]

It was to contain all the awesomeness oozing from the game.

[quote name='shrike4242']My HOTD showed up today in a rather huge box for a single PS3 game.[/QUOTE]

i got mines in a bubble mailer.

[quote name='trunks982']i got mines in a bubble mailer.[/QUOTE]That's normally how I get my games from NewEgg, so this was a surprise, and matches the Amazon box I received for an item that was maybe 20% of the total space inside the box.

[quote name='jr1016']Thanks for bumping the thread. Picked 1 up.[/QUOTE]

Ditto. Appreciate the heads up that it was back in stock since I missed it the first time.

[quote name='therealdeal19']Yes! Thank you so much, just ordered Sonic :ps3:

So, now I've ordered all three games and this is why I love/hate CAG. :lol:[/QUOTE]

So true, I actually checked back earlier before you guys said it was back in stock, but I only just got the Auto Notify e-mail AFTER I bought Sonic. :roll:

Thanks for bumping this :) Was afraid I missed out on the deal yesterday. Just ordered a copy, thanks ^_^ Can't wait to play it!

Was OOS yesterday. Thanks for bumping again. In for the ps3 version (cuz I have a ton of 360 games, and this seems to be the same on both systems;)). Thanks, OP!

[quote name='therealdeal19']Yes! Thank you so much, just ordered Sonic :ps3:

So, now I've ordered all three games and this is why I love/hate CAG. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Hi-five! I had already ordered a copy yesterday, but decided to check if they had jacked up the price after selling out and figured I'd post here that they were back and still at $16 in case anyone missed out. GO CAG'S!

Thank you! In for Sonic Generations PS3. That is, if my order goes through... Got prompted for Verified by Visa, couldn't remember my password correctly, and then was notified that I couldn't use my card. An order confirmation screen popped up anyway, but I'm worried it'll be canceled now. :/

[quote name='Jimmienoman']Here you go

Works quite well actually. My wife loves it

Get your mind out of the gutter perv
[/QUOTE]

Saw the Butt Paste guy on "How'd You Get So Rich?"! Made his millions $5 at a time, he said.

You and your wife are pervs. That's nasty.

[quote name='narec']resonance of fate ps3 also 15.99 cool.[/QUOTE]Been that price for a long time now (been in my cart for a few months at least).

Thanks for the bump, picked up sonic at least

Thank you so much for posting this! I just sold my Sonic Unleashed for $15 and wanted Generations so I bought it for $15.99! Not a bad "trade" to me :D The free shipping was an instant deal for me!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm really glad Sonic came back in stock. Fry's price matched it for me without any issue. I've played the first 3 zones and got a nostalgic rush playing Green Hill Zone.

Picked up Sonic Generations since it was back in stock when I checked it at 11am PST. Just got the email confirmation...cant wait to play it! $16 is a steal IMHO. If it says sold out for you, hold down the Shift key and click the Refresh button to force a full refresh of the web page so you wont get the cached "sold out" page.

Thx OP! :D

bread's done
Back