Assassin's Creed 3 'Sharpshooter' available through NOS energy drink

alright, I sent 4 out today (iRandom, Aryss, OddFull Metal and HamSalad360) and have about 14 CAGs to get codes to. This will happen over the course of the coming week with 2 sent out a day, I can only drink so many cans a day! So if you already PM'd me, I am getting to you in the order I got your message. Please post here if you want a NOS code(my inbox is full at the moment with other trades I am completing so please DO NOT PM ME) and I will try to get to you at some point.

[quote name='MasaTFC']alright, I sent 4 out today (iRandom, Aryss, OddFull Metal and HamSalad360) and have about 14 CAGs to get codes to. This will happen over the course of the coming week with 2 sent out a day, I can only drink so many cans a day! So if you already PM'd me, I am getting to you in the order I got your message. Please post here if you want a NOS code(my inbox is full at the moment with other trades I am completing so please DO NOT PM ME) and I will try to get to you at some point.[/QUOTE]

thats very nice of you! already got one from the op, just wanted to show appreciation!

No problem guys!

Will post here again once I have extra codes and CAGS who messaged me get a code. I only get about 2 a day, so if you would like one please be patient!

I am interested in a PS3 code. You can Check My List. I also have some XBox Gold 2 (or possibly 14) day codes.

EDIT: I'm good.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MasaTFC']alright, I sent 4 out today (iRandom, Aryss, OddFull Metal and HamSalad360) and have about 14 CAGs to get codes to. This will happen over the course of the coming week with 2 sent out a day, I can only drink so many cans a day! So if you already PM'd me, I am getting to you in the order I got your message. Please post here if you want a NOS code(my inbox is full at the moment with other trades I am completing so please DO NOT PM ME) and I will try to get to you at some point.[/QUOTE]
Thank you again.

[quote name='MasaTFC']No problem guys!

Will post here again once I have extra codes and CAGS who messaged me get a code. I only get about 2 a day, so if you would like one please be patient![/QUOTE]

I would like one, and am patient to wait till its my turn to get one, just wanted to message here like you said to, incase your inbox is still full...thanks again in advance

Ok I am not trying to be a dick to anyone and yes I will PM codes to the people in order who ask for them but please for the love of fucking god please DO NOT PM ME for a code, just post here. I have 12 people to send codes out to before anyone on this forum can get a code, first person on this forum to ask for one was Dano1Mark1, after him you can see your spot in the que for a code.

Please be patient, you will get a code, but if you PM me for one you aren't helping me out very much. And after all I am just trying to help you! :)

[quote name='MasaTFC']Ok I am not trying to be a dick to anyone and yes I will PM codes to the people in order who ask for them but please for the love of fucking god please DO NOT PM ME for a code, just post here. I have 12 people to send codes out to before anyone on this forum can get a code, first person on this forum to ask for one was Dano1Mark1, after him you can see your spot in the que for a code.

Please be patient, you will get a code, but if you PM me for one you aren't helping me out very much. And after all I am just trying to help you! :)[/QUOTE]

Hey Masa,
I PMed you earlier today, but my internet has been acting up, so I'm not sure if it went thru. I'd appreciate a code if you don't mind. Thanks :)

[quote name='MasaTFC']Ok I am not trying to be a dick to anyone and yes I will PM codes to the people in order who ask for them but please for the love of fucking god please DO NOT PM ME for a code, just post here. I have 12 people to send codes out to before anyone on this forum can get a code, first person on this forum to ask for one was Dano1Mark1, after him you can see your spot in the que for a code.

Please be patient, you will get a code, but if you PM me for one you aren't helping me out very much. And after all I am just trying to help you! :)[/QUOTE]

Hey Masa, would you mind adding me to your can-code-queue? Thank you!

Masa, there is no nos in my state, can you help a person out by giving them a code. Thanks a bunch if you put me to your queue. :) :D

If anyone has a spare 360 code I wouldn't mind one. I'll even throw the Halo 4 Red Warrior Armor and Darksiders II Joe Mad T-shirt avatar codes in along with the thank you.

If anyone has an extra xbox 360 code I'd greatly appreciate one, sadly I don't have anything to trade right now.

EDIT: Or a NOS code.

Thanks.

MasaTFC

sorry for having you pmed but I didn't finish the whole thread so I am sorry of having pmed you, because it isn't helping

I would like to join the list of ppl that want a NOS code.

thanks a lot.

Hey there =) thanks for the chance and your generous offer, I would like to request a Xbox Code here too. Thanks for your efforts =)

EDIT: Don't need it anymore =) Only DLC I need is A Dangerous Secret now have anything else =)

I cant find this drink around here :(
If you have an extra NOS point or code for Xbox, I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks

MasaTFC, I apologize for sending a PM yesterday, I was going by an earlier post you had written.

I'd like a NOS code whenever possible, I truly appreciate your generosity!

[quote name='merlin123']Hi
im looking for NOS reward codes.
if someone have some please contact me. So we can trade.

greetings[/QUOTE]

PM me have 2 NOS codes and 1 360 code.

[quote name='LazyTriangle']NOS rewards has the Sharpshooter Multiplayer character (AC3 DLC) available for 360 and PS3, requires a purchase of a can of NOS energy drink. I have a few codes available if anyone is interested, I will take almost anything for them (PSN stuff, steam keys, paypal, etc.) http://www.drinknos.com/rewards.do#

6a0115711a8cfd970b017c32e7ed8b970b-800wi

source[/QUOTE]

Would love a 360 code since its unavailible in canada i love the series and this would iceong on the cake

I requested one earlier on in this thread (about page 2), but I still haven't got one. Do I need to post again to be added to your list?

I picked up a 4 pack of NOS at Publix.

I used one code and will give the remaining three to the next three people who post in this thread asking for them.

The only catch is that you do not mind waiting a few days for the code. I will drink one each day.

ok --- hexa (day 1/Monday/sent) , lordvilla (2/sent), and soulchief (3/Wednesday/sent).

i have a bunch of NOS codes to redeem. Looking for trades.

Prefer XBL point or PSN codes. PM me.

** Have a total of 56 NOS rewards codes left. **

[quote name='ritmomundo']Hey Masa,
I PMed you earlier today, but my internet has been acting up, so I'm not sure if it went thru. I'd appreciate a code if you don't mind. Thanks :)[/QUOTE]

got your pm, can send it by tuesday I think (remember I can only drink so many a day lol)

[quote name='TommyC']I requested one earlier on in this thread (about page 2), but I still haven't got one. Do I need to post again to be added to your list?[/QUOTE]

No, I will add you as this post can count. Just post if you get a code elsewhere first.

I know that a few other CAGs can trade a code, so if that is something you are up to then by all means go ahead. But I am still sending codes out daily. Sent 4 more out today (bugeater, Rockinjs, iDator, lancielegend) and will get out 2 tomorrow. If you PM me about it though, I will not message you a code.

MasaTfc I would like a code when you could get me one. I pmed you by mistake before you said not to so I don't know if I was put on the list. Thanks for doing this

I have one extra code if anyone wants to trade for one. If anyone else wants one too, I can always run down to the store and pick up more.. they cost about $1.54 each where I live.

I'd be grateful for a PS3 code if someone has an extra
it seems no place sells NOS around here
Thanks in advance

bread's done
Back