Assassin's Creed 3 'Sharpshooter' available through NOS energy drink

I have a code if anyone want to trade? I bought 2 of the nos drinks only because of this promo and it reminded me how much I hate these kinda drinks fyi...

Checked three places by my house and none of them sell this stuff. Oh well, worth the try I guess.

Traded for a code, thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone got a spare PS3 code? I can give you some other Assassin's Creed 3 (A Dangerous Secret Mission + Mosquete), Halo 4 o Resident Evil 6 (High Seas Fortress for Mercenaries Mode) DLC code in return...

If anyone still has any available NOS codes left or a PS3 code, I have a Postal 2 Desura code or a Red Orchestra Steam code I could trade.

Any codes. I would buy . I had a party last week and got Nos. but there are no codes in it and im in Canada so im out of luck...

Any spare PS3 code aorund? Or NOS code and I do the rest?
Don't know where in Puerto Rico they sell them. I think I've seen them, but not sure. :p

If anybody is able to get an extra 360 code, it'd be much appreciated. I apparently had an account on their site before this, and I'm incapable of logging in to that particular part of the site because I'm from Canada... Q_Q

I don't have much for codes to trade, save for the female Halo 4 avatar t-shirt from the limited edition controller, but I do have a few bucks available in Paypal to reimburse anyone for their drink purchase.

If anyone can help out, feel free to PM me, and thanks to anyone who'd like to help in advance. =)

[quote name='MasaTFC']alright, I sent 4 out today (iRandom, Aryss, OddFull Metal and HamSalad360) and have about 14 CAGs to get codes to. This will happen over the course of the coming week with 2 sent out a day, I can only drink so many cans a day! So if you already PM'd me, I am getting to you in the order I got your message. Please post here if you want a NOS code(my inbox is full at the moment with other trades I am completing so please DO NOT PM ME) and I will try to get to you at some point.[/QUOTE]

Got my code, thank you so much!

If someone gets a PS3 code and is kind enough to share it with me, that'd be awesome. I can never find NOS around here. They have them at my Wal-Mart, but the cans must be old because they don't have any markings.

[quote name='MasaTFC']alright, I sent 4 out today (iRandom, Aryss, OddFull Metal and HamSalad360) and have about 14 CAGs to get codes to. This will happen over the course of the coming week with 2 sent out a day, I can only drink so many cans a day! So if you already PM'd me, I am getting to you in the order I got your message. Please post here if you want a NOS code(my inbox is full at the moment with other trades I am completing so please DO NOT PM ME) and I will try to get to you at some point.[/QUOTE]
Can I get on that list please and thank you.

I have one more NOS code.

First one to ask for it below will get it (do not pm).

realit3y / sent

[quote name='InvaderZim']I picked up a 4 pack of NOS at Publix.

I used one code and will give the remaining three to the next three people who post in this thread asking for them.

The only catch is that you do not mind waiting a few days for the code. I will drink one each day.

ok --- hexa (day 1/Monday/sent) , lordvilla (2/sent), and soulchief (3/Wednesday/sent).[/QUOTE]

[quote name='InvaderZim']I have one more NOS code.

First one to ask for it below will get it (do not pm).[/QUOTE]

If I can please have it InvaderZim thank you

awww :(, i wanted the code :p, congratulations realit3y.

if someone has another code i would be very grateful, i only have psn+ eur codes :(

[quote name='kamiyan89']awww :(, i wanted the code :p, congratulations realit3y.

if someone has another code i would be very grateful, i only have psn+ eur codes :([/QUOTE]

thanks and yes psn+ eur codes are really cool to get since you can have psn+ unlimited if you redeem once a month, plus they are free.

I've got NOS codes for the next five or so PMs I get. :D

EDIT: That was quick. :p I'll send them as soon as I get home from work.

Ok so I apologize for not posting again, but life got in the way.

I sent out codes to the people who PMd me, and now will try to get codes to those who posted here. Inadvertently, I bought out the store by one of my clients house and may not have more till next week. So some off you who have NOT pm'd me and posted about it, check yo inbox fool!

If anyone happens to have an extra NOS code or PS3 code, I'd greatly appreciate it. Having a bit of trouble finding any NOS locally.

[quote name='FireReignDeath']i would love a code for the 360, i have a PS3 Wonderbook Dynamic Theme for trade.[/QUOTE]

Not cool; those codes aren't even working right now. I made a thread about it, & everyone who replied to it said their codes didn't work. Sadly, it was the same for myself.

They don't sell NOS in Australia, slim chance but it can't hurt to ask, if anyone has a spare 360 code, it would be lovely accepted by me!

bread's done
Back