Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood PS3 Discussion

[quote name='Azazael13']Just want to take this moment to say ' fuck the war machine memories'. Tank and Flyer are all I have left for 100% sync. I don't think I would hate them so much if you could just restart part of the memory, and not the entire part.

/sigh[/QUOTE]

I got the Flyer on my first try. The tank one is hard though.

Yeah, Jeremy Irons is playing Rodrigo, the guy you attempt to murder at the end of ACII IIRC. I'll be watching this weekend for sure.

[quote name='Backlash']Showtime is starting a new series about the Borgia family: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110329/ap_en_ot/us_ap_on_tv_borgias_irons

I don't get Showtime, but it looks interesting. There should be quite a bit of overlap with the store from AC3 (and perhaps part of AC2, even), I would think. Except all the stuff about the pieces of Eden and all that, obviously.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I saw that the other day.

I was checking the history and stuff like that, and looks quite a bit different from what the game portrays them. The Showtime Wiki on the show definitely shows Lucrezia in a different light, saying that the incest and her attitude were probably just all rumors created for political gain by others.

my plan is to follow this guide for Role Model.

• Round 1
  • After the round has started, all players meet at one point.
  • Player A locks by pressing
    L_1.png
    on C and player B kills C with
    square18x18.png
    . This should get you Co-op Kill.
  • Player B walks away from player A. Player A chases player D in high profile so that an escape sequence begins. Then Player B kills D. This should get you Diversion.
  • Player A kills C and player B kills D at the same time. This should get you Multi-kill.
    Round 2​
  • After the round has started, all players meet at one point.
  • Player A locks by pressing
    L_1.png
    on C and player B stuns C with
    circle18x18.png
    . This should get you Co-op Stun.
  • Player B walks away from player A. Player D chases player A in high profile so that an escape sequence begins. Then Player B stuns D. This should get you Rescue.
  • Player A stuns C and player B stuns D at the same time. This should get you Knockout.

Greater Variety and Triple Escapes are the hard ones for EOTM, Triple escape should be easy when boosting. Plan for Extreme Variety?

Thinking:
Kill
Stun
Escape
Double Escape
Triple Escape
Hidden
Incognito
Silent
Acrobatic
Aerial
Poison (need poison)
Lure
Variety
Greater Variety

On the smallest level of course. What do you think?

[quote name='Azazael13']Tomorrow night at 9est, private match to boost Role Model, then just play each other. Who is up for it?[/QUOTE]

I'm down at around 10 est.
Add me - gqapproved

[quote name='dyeknom']Greater Variety and Triple Escapes are the hard ones for EOTM, Triple escape should be easy when boosting. Plan for Extreme Variety?
[/QUOTE]
I was able to get Triple Escape pretty early on playing Manhunt. They came at me in a group and all chased me and got away.

[quote name='GuyWithGun']I was able to get Triple Escape pretty early on playing Manhunt. They came at me in a group and all chased me and got away.[/QUOTE]

I have it, just saying it's one of the more difficult awards. Of course, that was on the old system and since that progress is saved locally.... well... have to redo it. It's a pain when there's always some doofus with a hidden gun.

Doh! I completely forgot about game night last night. How did it go, when I got on nobody was playing. I should be able to play on Thursday night if anyone is up to it. School is starting to kick my ass this time of year, so stress is at the max right now.

I just finished the game recently and got all the trophies. All I have left is the MP trophies, so if you guys are boosting again anytime soon I'm definitely down for that.

Been a minute, but I just platted AC II (stupid feathers)... and am now turning back to this and the MP trophies. I will probably be playing a lot of this MP along with Uncharted 2 MP as I like both a lot and want to stay semi sharp for when the next ones come out in a bit. :lol:

Anyone still have it and need to boost employee of the month? Let's set it up.

wow I was looking for this thread but couldn't find (even though apparently I'm subscribed to it) ummm anyone care to clue me in on the present day ending?
I was home and the bottom of my tv was cracked so I couldn't read captions and so why exactly did Desmond have to stab the blonde haired girl? what was the alien lady blabbering about?

[quote name='Ashtaar']wow I was looking for this thread but couldn't find (even though apparently I'm subscribed to it) ummm anyone care to clue me in on the present day ending?
I was home and the bottom of my tv was cracked so I couldn't read captions and so why exactly did Desmond have to stab the blonde haired girl? what was the alien lady blabbering about?
[/QUOTE]

It hasn't really been confirmed or anything, but my suspicion is that Desmond is currently in an animus reliving the present day events and has become aware of his situation. He killed Lucy because it would be considered a historically inaccurate event and cause him to desynch. You can hear someone putting him back in the animus after the credits.

I can't remember the alien blabber. You can Youtube it.

[quote name='nbballard']
It hasn't really been confirmed or anything, but my suspicion is that Desmond is currently in an animus reliving the present day events and has become aware of his situation. He killed Lucy because it would be considered a historically inaccurate event and cause him to desynch. You can hear someone putting him back in the animus after the credits.

I can't remember the alien blabber. You can Youtube it.
[/QUOTE]
oh wow thanks

bread's done
Back