Destiny ps4
GTA 5 on ps4

Great deal for only 70 spent

Was able to flip 7 to gamestop and pay off

The last of Us ps4
Destiny ps4
GTA 5 on ps4

Great deal for only 70 spent
Hopefully you used multiple PUR accounts otherwise the ban hammer is coming for you.

My 3 copies are still at the store for pickup, wont be able to get there till Thursday.

Now that the sale is over I guess everybody will get back to the Best Buy bashing again ... until another deal pops up. 

#TheCircleofLife

I am totally confused right now at my local best buy. I ordered 2 online for shipping since there was none available when this went live for store pickup. I went there on Sunday morning and they had 0 AC4 for Xbone when I checked instore.

I just got 2 shipping confirmations and both shipped from Aiea, HI which is the best buy I check that had 0 on Sunday. 

Guess maybe they got a shipment in today or something.

Hopefully you used multiple PUR accounts otherwise the ban hammer is coming for you.

My 3 copies are still at the store for pickup, wont be able to get there till Thursday.
Is there some sort of store policy against trading in multiple copies of a game? I have 3 XBONE and 3 X360 copies and I was hoping to trade them in with a few other things using a bonus 10% TIV coupon I have on my GameStop app tomorrow.

Damn didn't realize this was only a short time. I was gonna go tomorrow morning.
It was a price mistake.
Is there some sort of store policy against trading in multiple copies of a game? I have 3 XBONE and 3 X360 copies and I was hoping to trade them in with a few other things using a bonus 10% TIV coupon I have on my GameStop app tomorrow.
Policy is to only take one, so you would have to go to 3 Gamestop's most likely. 1 XB1 and 1 360 copy at a store is fine.

Edit- YMMV, some stores might not care so it depends on the employee

Last edited by a moderator:
I am totally confused right now at my local best buy. I ordered 2 online for shipping since there was none available when this went live for store pickup. I went there on Sunday morning and they had 0 AC4 for Xbone when I checked instore.

I just got 2 shipping confirmations and both shipped from Aiea, HI which is the best buy I check that had 0 on Sunday.

Guess maybe they got a shipment in today or something.
I had one store pickup order that was "unavailable" later on Sunday afternoon. However I re-checked the Store Pickup page when they brought the game back up this morning with the $29.99 price and used the order # I still had on my account and picked up a copy at a store for the original $9.99 price. They had a few more copies but I assume they're all $29.99 now.

It was a price mistake.

Policy is to only take one, so you would have to go to 3 Gamestop's most likely. 1 XB1 and 1 360 copy at a store is fine.
Right on. Thanks! I'll be heading there tomorrow then. I also have two Gen 2 Apple TV's (the 720p ones) that for some reason have $56 TIV before bonuses. I can't pass that up!

One per day per system (ie 1 360 and 1 XB1 copy is fine in the same visit) and 5 within 30 days according to several in the GS thread.

pretty sure my store knew this was a mistake as they somehow didn't have the 5 copies they had out on Sunday but magically had them there today. so mad.

My store doesn't care as long as you have a receipt to prove you didn't steal them. Admittedly it looks pretty fishy to have someone coming in with 7 copies of the same game to trade in. During the Blockbuster mass clearance thing I took every copy of Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen and Fifa 14 they had (I think it was 14 at the time) and traded them all in with 1 go. Paid off my X1 very easily. As long as your open and honest the worst they can do is tell you no.

I bought 2 without my GCU or reward zone....sucks, I missed out on $4+ in rewards and discount.  Maybe I need to make a reward zone without GCU, or just get another GCU membership while it's on sale.

Just got mine, it came in the mail today. 

too bad i was the unlucky one who got the generic cases. I aint even mad lol. 

20140708_161057.jpg

Lol, asshole flippers and OCD nerds keeping legit gamers from scoring a good deal actually playing the damn thing...

God I miss CAG before 2012

If anyone needs a case and art, I have an extra on the shelf.  In good condition but has that BBY preowned UPC sticker on it.  First non-flipper to quote me can have it for the cost of shipping and envelope (~$2.50)

That's not OCD. Its stupidity.
No it isn't. I'm a gamer, but I'm a collector too. I want my games complete. Besides, did you stumble into the wrong website? The majority of CAGs care only about about collecting and backloging games, not playing them. Just check the Steam thread.

Mine came today. Both were complete. I was shocked they came so fast since I'm only elite and elite plus. My friend is getting an xbox 1 so this is great that we can both play the multiplayer together >:D

good time sunday

bought 4

flipped 3 right back for a 50 dollar gift card. feel sad for folks that wanted the complete package as all 4 of mine were like new condition.

If anyone needs a case and art, I have an extra on the shelf. In good condition but has that BBY preowned UPC sticker on it. First non-flipper to quote me can have it for the cost of shipping and envelope (~$2.50)
Don't you make a living flipping items, you pick up at yardsales or thriftstores?

I received my copy today complete. I wanted to buy one more to flip, but I thought it would count towards my 3 game limit. I already bought a 360 version and a 360 CE in the past. Do preowned games even count towards the GCU 3 game limit?

Don't you make a living flipping items, you pick up at yardsales or thriftstores?
I don't know the answer to your question, but what difference does it make? He is offering to help someone out for the cost of shipping, but he wants that to directly benefit the person as a gamer, not just to be so the other person can make a profit.

I don't know the answer to your question, but what difference does it make? He is offering to help someone out for the cost of shipping, but he wants that to directly benefit the person as a gamer, not just to be so the other person can make a profit.
That he singled out "flippers" when he happens to be one too.

Resale is not quite the same thing as flipping. Yeah, I buy things to resell from thrifts, flea markets and yard sales, but I don't go out and abuse deals in the name of profit. The stuff I buy and sell falls mostly under toys, games and collectibles and a lot of it requires cleaning, fixing, detailing or refurbishing. Selling video game stuff is rare for me, unless it's from my personal collection.

To me, a flipper is someone who will buy numerous copies of a game deal and take them all straight to Gamestop or whatever to make a quick buck. That's not what I do. If I get in on a deal, I typically get only one copy for my own personal use.

But since you were the first to quote me, would you like the case?

bread's done
Back