Avatar loaning program! (Chain Complete!!! Good Job CAGS!!!!)

Im in. Cheaper than me having to buy it used and since i wouldnt ever play it after getting the achievements again anyways.

Might i suggest getting everyones address's sent to the OP via PM and then he can just PM #2 what #3's address is. PM #3 what #4's address is, etc.?

Whenever I look at someone else's gamerscore, I always immediately discount it if I see crap like this in the game list. Seriously people, if you are playing games like these just for achievements - you might have a problem.

Now if you'll excuse me, I must ride my high horse off to finish Lost: Via Domus.

...What?

The moderate enjoyment I'll get out of a higher gamerscore is equal to the amount of effort needed in this game to get 1000 points. Effort/reward balance is there for this one.

[quote name='ThatDamnDave']The moderate enjoyment I'll get out of a higher gamerscore is equal to the amount of effort needed in this game to get 1000 points. Effort/reward balance is there for this one.[/QUOTE]

Effort? Effort!? There's no effort whatsoever for this game. Well, I guess you do have to repackage the game and send it off to the next person - that's a little bit of effort.

Now I'm glad I did this already as everyone else is doing it and I'd be left behind ;). But now I'm back to working on the very difficult and time consuming last few Blue Dragon and Mass Effect achs.

Just to remind people the list is as follows;

LinkinPrime Jan. 2004 -26
Courageous Mar 2004 -16
chakan Oct. 2004 -34
yukine Aug 2005 -16
Layd Daly Oct 2005 - 7
Ma12kez Dec 2005 -33
malik112099 Dec 2005 -8
SynGamer May 2006 -11
darthbudge Jun 2006 -11
Synergy Jun 2006 -10
Thatdamndave Jun 2006 - 9
foxhoundadam Aug 2006 -14
garfep Feb 2007 -66
machoman_93 Feb 2007 -23
kill3r july 2007 -18
Moxio Dec 2003 -5
captainfrizo Jun 2003 -5
Littlefields Aug 2006 -2
Logg Jan 2005 - 1
dfo May 2006 -1
MorbidEclipse Apr 2007 -1

Quick question, should we give iTrader for this? I mean technicaly it is a trade of some type. I think each person who sends the game on properly deserves a +1.

[quote name='Jedi1979']just a quick update...it was sent out to linkinprime a few days ago so he should have it soon[/quote]

I haven't gotten it yet...my guess is that it will be here today or tomorrow...I'll post an update as soon as I get it.

[quote name='FoxHoundADAM']Quick question, should we give iTrader for this? I mean technicaly it is a trade of some type. I think each person who sends the game on properly deserves a +1.[/quote]

Participation in the program (lame though it may be), shows that you can reliably pass on a game to another CAG, I'd say +1 to each CAG in the system once they pass on the game, but not when they receive it.

The one who receives would make the positive feedback to the sender.

This however needs to be approved by an admin before it goes into action.

~HotShotX

[quote name='HotShotX']Participation in the program (lame though it may be), shows that you can reliably pass on a game to another CAG, I'd say +1 to each CAG in the system once they pass on the game, but not when they receive it.

The one who receives would make the positive feedback to the sender.

This however needs to be approved by an admin before it goes into action.

~HotShotX[/quote]

I'll run this by PookyMeister (Official CAG trading Mod) and see what he says.

I would like to join though I would be rather low on the list, it will be worth it for the 1000 points (and not have to buy this game =[)!

[quote name='Malik112099']any update on this?[/quote]

Pooky is on vacation, he said he doesn't think we should though...getting an opinion on the other mods...will report as more info is available.

Why are me and Frizo so low on the list? Layd is WAY up there and he joined 1.5 yrs later and doesnt even post nearly as much.

[quote name='Moxio']Why are me and Frizo so low on the list? Layd is WAY up there and he joined 1.5 yrs later and doesnt even post nearly as much.[/quote]

When did you request to be put on the list?

[quote name='Moxio']Why are me and Frizo so low on the list? Layd is WAY up there and he joined 1.5 yrs later and doesnt even post nearly as much.[/QUOTE]

I've heard that Frizo is a total douche which is probably why he's low on the list.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Got it and I'm done with it...Courageous...its coming your way...shipping tomorrow.[/QUOTE]
Woo hoo. I hope you sprayed it with perfume and added in some potpourri to add some sunshine to my day.

Can I join this list? I've been a faithful CAGer for years, just never joined the trading community. If I'm excluded based on lack of feedback, I'd be ok with it but I thought it was worth a shot.

I'm not sure how I feel about this... on the one hand I love achievements but on the other hand when I see someone with a really high score and check out their games I am way less impressed when the list includes Avatar, NBA2K6, Madden 2006, etc.

I felt guilty at first, but i actually like the show, so it will provide me with some amusement and achievement points at the same time. Can't complain.

i have to update the list to add some of the other people but keep in mind that i was trying to go by date joined and feedback so in my mind 5 or less would be towards the bottom of the list...

awesome i should be near the top. I promise to finsih it the moment i get and send it off.

I'm signing it when i get it. ha, hope no one cares.

[quote name='Jedi1979']keep in mind that i was trying to go by date joined and feedback so in my mind 5 or less would be towards the bottom of the list...[/quote]
I understand this mentality and since it's your list you have every right to do it this way, but I feel that post order and much higher amounts of feedback should still be taken into account.

I've only been a member here for about 14 months, but of the list in the OP, I have more feedback than anyone, and twice as much as the person closest behind me. While join date is clearly an important part of making the list, it does seem slightly unfair to me that as the seventh reply in the thread, I can be much further down on the list (13th) than someone like Layd Daly who has over 60 less feedback than me and posted two pages later, yet is 5th on the list simply because of join date.

I realize that joining CAG earlier should certainly factor in, but if feedback is truly such a big part of your consideration, I do feel that the list should reflect that.

Again, it's your list and I'm happy to be included at all so I won't say anything beyond this post and won't complain if the list doesn't change, but I do think that people such as myself who are clearly trustworthy and posted earlier in the thread should get some benefit.

Just my two cents.

Does it really matter on the order? Jedi is doing the community a favor for no compensation. We're all getting it eventually so just sit tight. I say this as the disc is currently on its way to me but if I was last on the list I wouldn't care either.

bread's done
Back