Azu's List~ H: ME2 CE, 360, PS3, TONS OF BluRay, HDDVD, more!

The Last Remnant w/Pre-order Bonus Code - $2
Infinite Undiscovery - $2
Lost Odyssey (S) - $2
Stuntman: Ignition (S) - 2
Street Fighter IV BONUS ITEMS Viper figure, movie (only watchable on 360), cd soundtrack, box can come as well! NO CASE FOR GAME OR GAME INCLUDED! - 3

Gunpey DS (MC) -

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns Of The Patriots (MC) - $3
Unreal Tournament 3 (MC) - $2
METAL GEAR SOLID 4 PRE-ORDER ARTBOOK -$3

I own almost every single one of those already too. It's a sickness.

I'd update the bids, but you didn't put a value for Gunpey DS :p

Oh, and the person with the highest total will get a free DVD or DVDs. I just have to figure out which ones :)

Xenosaga III (UC) - $20
Makai Kingdom - $5
ICO (MC) - $27
Guides:
Eternal Sonata - $2
Xenosaga - $2
Dragon Quest VIII - $2

[quote name='Doomstink']Xenosaga III (UC) - $20
[/QUOTE]

:shock:

I just traded mine, really wanted that. Oh well, thanks for not dragging it out.

[quote name='Azumangaman']Yakuza is already at $1 dfg. I'll update bids and add games from other consoles when I get on my computer (I'm on my iPod touch right now)[/QUOTE]

Gotcha, but it's still blank in the OP. Up mine to $2 please.

Arc The Lad: Twilight Of The Spirits (MC) 1
The Last Remnant w/Pre-order Bonus Code I DON'T KNOW if the code expires, its in the sealed package so I can't tell! (S) - $3
Infinite Undiscovery Comes with this:
200512_bonusLG.jpg
but the code has expired!
(S) - $3

Guilty Gear XX Accent Core 1
Resident Evil 4 (Red Label) 1
BVharris you are going to be my greatest lowball rival, and I believe you shall win

No problem. Now everybody will see it so I don't get a "OMG WHY DOESNT MY IU PRE-ORDER CODE WORK!!!!!!!1!!1!1!

Oh, and the best strategy to avoid bidding battles is to go close to the total you are willing to spend. That way, if the person bows out, you win and save a few bucks :)

[quote name='Azumangaman']No problem. Now everybody will see it so I don't get a "OMG WHY DOESNT MY IU PRE-ORDER CODE WORK!!!!!!!1!!1!1!

Oh, and the best strategy to avoid bidding battles is to go close to the total you are willing to spend. That way, if the person bows out, you win and save a few bucks :)[/QUOTE]
Oh I know but auction fencing with bvharris is more entertaining.

[quote name='Virgil_Leone']
BVharris you are going to be my greatest lowball rival, and I believe you shall win[/QUOTE]

You're talking to a guy who just dropped $130+ in punkmaggit's, so I might not. Don't worry Azu, you still have a ton I want.

[quote name='bvharris']You're talking to a guy who just dropped $130+ in punkmaggit's, so I might not. Don't worry Azu, you still have a ton I want.[/QUOTE]
Well I've posted my maximums so I will be watching from the side lines now. I do have to buy modern warfare 2 when it is released you see. Good luck to the bidders.

Lost Odyssey (S) - $8
Street Fighter IV BONUS ITEM2 - $6
Cookie & Cream (UC) - $4
Yakuza (MC) - $5
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns Of The Patriots (MC) - $8
METAL GEAR SOLID 4 PRE-ORDER ARTBOOK - $6
Eternal Sonata - $4
Lost Planet: Extreme Condition - $2

[quote name='mis0']oOo 360 games. :D

Lost Odyssey (S) - $5[/QUOTE]

Totally didn't read the other bids.. make it $9 on Lost Odyssey. :D

[quote name='Ryusei']are there any scratches on the metal case for ffxii collectors edition?[/QUOTE]
Nope. I'd go so far as to say its the most mint thing I own. Mostly because I pre-ordered it, played it for 2 hours, PS2 destroyed the disc, then exchanged it for a new one and never touched it again. So I've pretty much only removed the shrinkwrap.
THAT being said, I can't guarantee that it might get some scratches via shipment.

Edit: Oh and all bids are updated.

[quote name='jimijumper']your shipping rates are kind of high..$4.50 for 1 item?[/QUOTE]

He's from Canada. I noticed that too, at first.

[quote name='jimijumper']your shipping rates are kind of high..$4.50 for 1 item?[/QUOTE]
My last lowball was $5 for the first item.
If you can find a cheaper way to ship from Canada, be my guest.
And Soda Popinski, there are $1 increments.

Alright, I've recovered from the massive amount of money I dropped in punkmaggit's. I haven't forgotten you Azu. :D

Last Remnant - $4
Infinite Undiscover - $4
FFXII - $7
RE4 - $2
Shadow of the Colossus - $3
SF Anniversary Collection - $3
Xenosaga II (MC) - $1
Unreal Tournament 3 - $4

FFXII - $9

I'm assuming there's two copies of Xenosaga II since it's listed as both MC and UC. If not, I already had a dollar on it. :D

would u be able to ship it wrapped in a bubble wrap or sumthing to prevent it from being scratched? or where in canada do u live..? if ur in toronto maybe i can just pick it up lol

if not, how much is shipping to toronto?

Sorry about Xenosaga. I meant that one disc is scratched the other not so much. Only one copy. I'll update that shortly.

Ryusei, I can use bubble wrap. I'd guess around 3-4 shipped. I'm an hour outside Toronto.

ah thats too far =/ how much would shipping be? should be around $3 cad rite? cuz it cost that much last time i shipped a blu ray. lemme kno, thanks!

[quote name='Collectorguy00']I know sometimes Canadian games have English and French on the Case/Game/Manual, can you tell me if yours do? Thanks![/QUOTE]
Let me know what you're interested in and I'll tell you.

bread's done
Back