B2G1 Free Select PS3 Greatest Hits at Walmart.com (LBP in and out of stock)

[quote name='radioactivez0r']Fantastic news - placed my order for LBP, Infamous, and Uncharted. Thanks for the heads up![/QUOTE]

Nice! I just placed the same exact order. Glad I didn't pull the trigger when LBP was out of stock.

the associate discount works on this order if you work at walmart i just got lbp, killzone 2, and Infamous for 55 with free site 2 store

[quote name='prateeko']So I assume these will ship with the normal cases and not the red monsters?[/QUOTE]

That was my concern as well. I assume that even if they do ship the greatest hits version, that you could return or exchange in-store for a non-greatest hits (assuming it's still available).

Thanx again OP. After jumping on KZ2,R2, & Uncharted yesterday, i added LBP, Ratchet & CLank, & Infamous. Total came out to just under $130 for both orders, but considering theyre 6 new games at about $22 a pop i can live with it. Plus i as tired of waiting for a b2g1 from gamestop.

Man, I'm glad that I waited for LBP to get back in stock. Ordered Killzone 2, Infamous and LBP. I had a Walmart store credit card for $59.96 so I'm only paying like $4.00 out of pocket wewt!

ha! thanks op. thought i lucked out when a few of these titles were OOS a few days ago. jumped on LBP, KZ2 and infamous. can't wait to get these to play them!!

Kind of tempted but don't want anything other then LBP GOTY & Infamous. Already Have Uncharted and Ratchet & Clank ToD. Not really interested in the other stuff at all. Will sit and contemplate.

[quote name='vertdogggg']How long is the typical lead time for an in-store pickup? The estimate is currently at 1.5-2 weeks...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's what mine was as well. I just went with the standard shipping, since it was only $2.47. Well worth it not to have to go to the store, and receiving the games earlier.

Went with LBP, Infamous and Resistance 2. For 62.39 shipped? Hell of a deal.

Anybody else not getting the discount showing up in their cart, or am I not doing something right? I wanted 2 LBP, and 1 R&C and it was all full price. I tried LBP, R&C, and Killzone 2, same thing...is the deal dead? Or am I missing something here?

Edit: Never mind, you have to go to where the deal is on the PS3 section otherwise it won't let you have the offer for that price if you manually select them...which is weird. =/ Thanks OP, got LBP x2 and R&C (sad thing is I only want LBP, the others are going to the nephew, just needed some way to get it fairly cheap)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the heads up! In for LBP:GOTY, Resistance 2 and inFamous. Been waiting for something like this to start bulking up my PS3 collection.

Thanks for the instock update. Placed an order for LBP, Killzone 2, and Resistance 2. Will do an in-store exchange if I change my mind.

my selection is:
1) Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
2) Killzone 2
3) Infamous

OH YEAH!!! :cool:

So yeah, I finally made the decision to go for it since LBP was on the list. Added it, filled out all the stuff, hit the submit order, and BAM...

LBP is out of stock.

I could sit here for hours and explain how pissed off I am right now, but I'm not because there is no point.

So mad that when i decide to go for it, LBP is out of stock again. I hope they get more in soon.

Does anyone know when this deal ends?

Just checked on Amazon and they are out of LBP: GoTY. Buy.com is listed as the seller of the game. Was checking out what was in stock in case Amazon price matches.

I'm glad I got in on this last night while LBP was still in stock; picked that up along w/ Infamous and Killzone 2. With this deal, I've just doubled my PS3 game catalog.

well thats weird i just ordered some games on sunday and went with site to store shiping and today I just got an email that said the games are ready for pick up! lol gotta feel sorry for those who paid for shipping lol

[quote name='hendrickfan24']well thats weird i just ordered some games on sunday and went with site to store shiping and today I just got an email that said the games are ready for pick up! lol gotta feel sorry for those who paid for shipping lol[/QUOTE]

Just guessing, but maybe they just fulfilled with what they had in inventory at that store, so you were in luck.

[quote name='tenaciousmonkey']I'm glad I got in on this last night while LBP was still in stock; picked that up along w/ Infamous and Killzone 2. With this deal, I've just doubled my PS3 game catalog.[/QUOTE]

Yeh, good choices. I got Infamous and Killlzone 2 when i bought my ps3. Both are a lot of fun. Lots to stuff to enjoy.

[quote name='Jrei62']my selection is:
1) Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction
2) Killzone 2
3) Infamous

OH YEAH!!! :cool:[/QUOTE]

I'd get the same three (already have LBP), but I actually never really wanted any of these games in the first place. Good deal, otherwise.

Well I got a PS3 back in October and still have no games for it, so I'm thinking of getting Uncharted (heard the sequel is great so I gotta catch up), Infamous, and was gonna get LBP, but they sold out as I added to my cart! So I guess Ratchet & Clank, though I've never played any other R&C games so I'll be clueless on the story :/

[quote name='J Sin']Well I got a PS3 back in October and still have no games for it, so I'm thinking of getting Uncharted (heard the sequel is great so I gotta catch up), Infamous, and was gonna get LBP, but they sold out as I added to my cart! So I guess Ratchet & Clank, though I've never played any other R&C games so I'll be clueless on the story :/[/QUOTE]

Story isn't a big deal, the game is just a blast to play.

[quote name='Jasonlydon']Story isn't a big deal, the game is just a blast to play.[/QUOTE] Agreed. I played like 3 hours of the first R&C and then ToD and it (the story) doesn't matter.

[quote name='hendrickfan24']well thats weird i just ordered some games on sunday and went with site to store shiping and today I just got an email that said the games are ready for pick up! lol gotta feel sorry for those who paid for shipping lol[/QUOTE]

Eh, shipping was $2.50 and the closest Walmart to me is like 20 miles away - I'll live!

[quote name='brune12345']Yeh, good choices. I got Infamous and Killlzone 2 when i bought my ps3. Both are a lot of fun. Lots to stuff to enjoy.[/QUOTE]

Yup, I know. I've already played all 3 (thanks Gamefly), and now at $20/game, I didn't have a hard time justifying it to the misses. Of course, she made me cancel Gamefly, but that wasn't a hard blow; I've found that if there's a game I really want to play, I'll buy it anyways, and then the games from GF just sit there untouched.

Does anyone know how long this lasts? I'm trying to decide on waiting and hoping LBP comes back in stock, but I'm also worried that I'll miss out either on one of the other games I want or the whole deal entirely...

[quote name='brune12345']Is anybody else there holding out to see if LBP comes back in stock before they buy this deal?[/QUOTE]

That I am. My luck it doesn't come back in stock and then Resistance 2 and Ratchet will be sold out.

I'm with you guys. I'm waiting very impatiently for LBP to come back in stock. And I am very worried this deal will end before it does.

bread's done
Back