B2G1 Free Select PS3 Greatest Hits at Walmart.com (LBP in and out of stock)

[quote name='chipper112']I missed on Sunday when LBP was in stock so I ordered around midnight on Tuesday. The order was shipped Wednesday and right now is sitting about 10 miles from my house waiting to be processed into USPS. Hopefully I'll get it tomorrow.

I didn't know that if you order site-to-store, Walmart will fill your orders with on shelve items. Seeing how mine had everything I ordered, I'll have to try that next time.[/QUOTE]

They didn't do that with mine (because I ordered R&C ToD, but they had oodles of the other game I ordered LBP in the case, so I still have to wait until next week to get my order from the local store) which is no biggie actually.

[quote name='killer9']thats gay damn it[/QUOTE]
USPS employees agree. I have a pretty close friend that works at USPS, and he's always whining about UPS offloading packages on them.

[quote name='PHOENIXZERO']What part of the country are you in and what was the initial location on the tracking? I've thought about using Ship to Store but it always looks to have a much longer estimated delivery time though maybe that isn't always the actual case. If I lived closer to a Walmart I'd give it a shot but I've always had everything I've ordered from WM.com arrive in three days from the day it shipped..

I live in NY and the package was shipped from NJ. When I went to check out it said that site to store would be 1.5-2 weeks and I didn't want to wait that long so i ate the 2.50. Better price than other places though.

Not sure how many of you care, but my uncharted copy came with a red sticker that said greatest hits but once i peeled that off everything else was exactly the same as the black label. no red label on box or disc?

[quote name='dapunisure']Not sure how many of you care, but my uncharted copy came with a red sticker that said greatest hits but once i peeled that off everything else was exactly the same as the black label. no red label on box or disc?[/QUOTE]

I saw both versions of the GoW collection today with the sticker affixed and one that was the official GH cover. (They've done this in the past with PS2 GH games as well, so it's nothing new)

Also about 15 minutes after I posted I checked my email and blammo there was my confirmation order, sad thing is I was in store yesterday when it was already there to pick up and 1.) didn't have my email printed out, and 2.) didn't know it was there. ...:lol: oh well, I'll pick it up next week. ;)

[quote name='uncle5555']
Also about 15 minutes after I posted I checked my email and blammo there was my confirmation order, sad thing is I was in store yesterday when it was already there to pick up and 1.) didn't have my email printed out, and 2.) didn't know it was there. ...:lol: oh well, I'll pick it up next week. ;)[/QUOTE]

So if you have an email confirmation you can just go to the store to pick it up if its in stock? Does it say that anywhere on the site?

Ordered on 4/5/10 with Site to Store and this is the email I got.

Shipped
Your order has been shipped and should arrive by Wednesday, 04/21/2010

Should have paid the shipping- Fo Sho

My games came in today and they are all black labeled, if anyone was still concerned about packaging.

And shipping only took a few days.

Great deal!

Did anyone try ordering three of the same games, and did it let you? I was going to order 3 so me and two hallmates can each just pay $20, but I can't check out with it. :cry:

I bought LBP at gamestop (black label) and also ordered it from walmart and got a (red label) can I return the unopened red label to gamestop to get a refund or do I have to give them back the black label?

stupid ugly redbox ewwwww

007-9.jpg

honestly it looks cool to me, am i the only one that does not mind the red box?

either way there's still a 10 stack of ps3 cases over at hollywood video do u recommend i go pick them up they want $1 for them

my resistance 2 and LBP came in and the corner of both the cases were cracked, what the hell walmart/usps?

actually alot of places in the cases are cracked! Disc is okay.

The package said it shipped form the returns department, dont tell me they gave me two cracked cases someone else returned? Where did it ship from from you guys?

Got my package today and for those who care LBP and infamous came with the black labels while uncharted came with the red label.

[quote name='jchen']my resistance 2 and LBP came in and the corner of both the cases were cracked, what the hell walmart/usps?

actually alot of places in the cases are cracked! Disc is okay.

The package said it shipped form the returns department, dont tell me they gave me two cracked cases someone else returned? Where did it ship from from you guys?[/QUOTE]

Mine came from NJ

[quote name='killer9']my lbp was floating around inside the case of mine it didnt look new it looked kinda like they resealed it[/QUOTE]

Should be able to take it to a walmart and exchange it.

[quote name='sbrown1']honestly it looks cool to me, am i the only one that does not mind the red box?[/QUOTE]

Nope, I've never minded greatest hits type packaging, and actually kind of enjoy it being different. Plus I kind of prefer it since there have been a lot of cases where the greatest hits one is patched, and/or contains content that wasn't in the original.

Received mine 20 minutes ago: LBP GOTY, inFamous, and Killzone 2. All with black labels and clear boxes.

Of the 8 Greatest Hits currently available, 5 of them are shooters. Just to show how sad the industry is these recent years. Everyone's making the same crap over and over again. Innovation = 0. Of course, the one that is good (LBP) keeps selling out.

[quote name='aerol']Received mine 20 minutes ago: LBP GOTY, inFamous, and Killzone 2. All with black labels and clear boxes.[/QUOTE]

Was it sent to you or site to store?

Right about now I'm really regreting going the site to store route.

If you were tracking them, where were your games shipped from? Give me some hope for black labels.

Was it sent to you or site to store?

If you were tracking them, where were your games shipped from? Give me some hope for black labels.

Site to Store is what I used.

[quote name='Los 33x']Was it sent to you or site to store?

If you were tracking them, where were your games shipped from? Give me some hope for black labels.[/QUOTE]

I got black labels from a site to store order. Picked them up Friday. I beleive they came from KY.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']If I want to buy 3 games using site-to-store, is it possible to exchange 2 games for LBP GOTY & GOWC GH at my local Wal-Mart?[/QUOTE]

You should be able to do that if you have either the printout receipt of your order or a packing slip. They basically let me exchange R&C ToD for anything as long as I pay the difference. They actually messed up the return in my favor but that's a different story ;).

LBP back in stock. just ordered lbp, infamous, and uncharted

need a 3rd game for my order of resistance and resistance 2. already have killzone 2...

I got infamous, lbp & ratchet & clank for free but the receipt says 1 cent for ratchet. Any chance I can exchange it or something else? It was the only game out of the 6 I ordered that came in the ugly red box. That's not why I'm returning it, but it doesn't help me want to keep it.. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

[quote name='killer9']stupid ugly redbox ewwwww

[/QUOTE]

Cause you know the Red box makes the game play much worse, I know....cause it's in a red box....it's the truth. :roll: #-o

(60% of the posts are either is LBP in stock or gee I hate the color red, what are you people half bull or something...:lol: It's $20, quit being so g'damn picky and be happy, 3 weeks ago it was still almost $45-50 at it's cheapest price)

[quote name='Jiggaloj']They basically let me exchange R&C ToD for anything as long as I pay the difference. They actually messed up the return in my favor but that's a different story ;).[/QUOTE]

I assume you are saying they gave you full credit [$29.XX] for your return? I was thinking about returning my Resistance 2, and if I got full credit on it, that would be a hell of a deal.

I'm sure you guys know this already, but if you can, pay the shipping. Its been 8 days since I ordered and I'm still waiting for Site to Store.

Little Big Planet are in stock!

Ordered Infamous, Killzone 2 & Little Big Planet with 5% Bing Cashback & Free Site-to-Store!

I really want to exchange Killzone 2 for God of War: Collection when I pick up the games.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Little Big Planet are in stock!

Ordered Infamous, Killzone 2 & Little Big Planet with 5% Bing Cashback & Free Site-to-Store!

I really want to exchange Killzone 2 for God of War: Collection when I pick up the games.[/QUOTE]

Another $68 spent. :roll: Just ordered 2 LBP GOTY and Resistance 2. Thanks for the LBP update... I think.

STILL on the fence. LBP is my *least* wanted game of the three I have left that I have ANY interest in...

For $40 I'd bite...just can't decide. I'm REALLY trying to be gentle on my backlog this year.

[quote name='MrEKO73']I'm sure you guys know this already, but if you can, pay the shipping. Its been 8 days since I ordered and I'm still waiting for Site to Store.[/QUOTE]

I didn't get to pick up my order until today (they came in when I was actually at the Store last week) took about 2-3 days before they said they were there. You might want to call or email customer support and see what's up.

I looked over the 2nd email supposedly you are suppose to be able to do a order track through your walmart.com account, look into that as well.

Anyway, I got 2 black label copies of LBP (didn't matter either way) and a red case copy of GOW for my nephew, I coulda got a black one, but he don't care and neither did I, since it's the same game for $20.

I'm happy, didn't think I'd be getting LBP:GotY for $20 anytime soon. :bouncy: :)

When looking at the receipt, LBP priced at 1 cent while the other 2 priced at $29.95 and $29.96. What happen if I returned the 2 game but keep the free game?

I'm thinking of returning my r&c for something else.. The receipt has it priced seperatley at $29.99. I was thinking of maybe trying to trade it for something of equal value like moral kombat vs. Dc universe or just paying the diference for something else..

bread's done
Back