Alias (PS2) $9.99
http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/234053.asp

Kill.Switch (PS2) $9.99
http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/235826.asp

Final Fantasy X-2 (PS2) $9.99
http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/233956.asp

Downhill Domination (PS2) $9.99
http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/234371.asp

If you have FF X-2 in your cart use coupon code "FREE2DAY" to get your entire order shipped free. via 2-day air

There's other stuff but I'm too lazy to list them.
Sort PS2 games by cheapest price here

[quote name='FaintDeftone'][quote name='Lord Hamm']It said 5 to 10 days for shipping has anybody recieved theirs earlier?[/quote]

I usually ALWAYS get mine in three days, even with the SAVER shipping. I'm pretty sure that the shipping place is in PA though, and I live in Ohio so thats probably why I get it so quickly.[/quote]

Ordered my FFX-2 on Tuesday, shipped on Thursday, recieved it on Saturday.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='FaintDeftone'][quote name='Lord Hamm']It said 5 to 10 days for shipping has anybody recieved theirs earlier?[/quote]

I usually ALWAYS get mine in three days, even with the SAVER shipping. I'm pretty sure that the shipping place is in PA though, and I live in Ohio so thats probably why I get it so quickly.[/quote]

Ordered my FFX-2 on Tuesday, shipped on Thursday, recieved it on Saturday.[/quote]

Who do they use to ship it? USPS or UPS or someone else?

my FFX-2 came with fedex...two days is when i got it....

also the top seal was still on it..brand new...great deal

[quote name='Lord Hamm'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='FaintDeftone'][quote name='Lord Hamm']It said 5 to 10 days for shipping has anybody recieved theirs earlier?[/quote]

Ordered my FFX-2 on Tuesday, shipped on Thursday, recieved it on Saturday.[/quote]

Who do they use to ship it? USPS or UPS or someone else?[/quote]

USPS most of the time. I did get mine FedEx once when it was suppose to be USPS though, that was cool.

This isn't a clearance sale is it? I definitly want to get FFX-2 and if this is a sign of stores clearing it out I better up it's prority.

I ordered Friday Night and they still haven't processed the order for shipping, does anybody know what is up?

Do they only process orders during business days?

[quote name='JamesM4321']If you only want to get the one game (Alias-new-$9.99) are there any good coupons to use for a discount or free shipping?[/quote]

Yes. Add a 1.99 or whatever PO game you want, then enter the codes SAVER and PPLAY15. Enter your EB Edge card number for a bigger discount as well. Be sure to add a PO game, as you have to for this to work.

Final Fantasy X-2 is back in stock at $9.99, but when you add it to your cart, it shows $24.99. Are you guys getting this too?

[quote name='Si1veR']Final Fantasy X-2 is back in stock at $9.99, but when you add it to your cart, it shows $24.99. Are you guys getting this too?[/quote]

Same here, oh well. That sucks.

Confirmed...I was able to up 2 copies (one is for a friend). So, the price worked out to be $11.85 per copy after tax and shipping. I just couldn't bring myself to buy an old copy of Madden to save a few cents. ;)

Thanks, OP!

Yep, X-2's back, free shipping ain't.

Edit:...but you can add any $1.99 preowned game to the order and use SAVER. There's plenty of them, and over 100 copies of FFX-2 available.

FF X2 is gone, I was able to put it in the cart and they still have about 76 copies. When I check out, it is gone. Looks like someone ordered multiple copies. :( :( :(

EB Gamrs is driving me crazy with this one price one minute and another the next minute. You can click on the link at the discount price, but it comes up the normal(expensive) price when it ends up in your cart. Dang.....

[quote name='Lord Hamm']I ordered Friday Night and they still haven't processed the order for shipping, does anybody know what is up?

Do they only process orders during business days?[/quote]

Sometimes it takes em awhile to notify you if it shipped. I ordered a game there once and it stayed on Open for about 5 days and I recieved the game in like 3 days. Two days after I got it, it still said Open. Sometimes they just don't update stuff when they should. It probably shipped by now.

I called and they offered a refund on any I ordered and paid full price for. I had not placed all my orders. So I decided to order and then call-Now the prices have all gone up again. Confusing....

Well they finally shipped it, so I officially got in on this deal, Thanx wlau and anybody else.....

Kill.switch and Activision Anthology is mine..... :D

Looks like FF X-2 is back in stock for $24.99. Probably means that it'll drop again to $10 anywhere between now and 6pm today.

Anyone else who got in on this deal get scammed on shipping? My order confirmation was for a total of $15 and change including tax and shipping for kill.Switch and MDK2. My order status on EB.com lists the total price at $17 and change but the packing slips I got with each game have prices, tax, and shipping charged seperatly and the total for both now looks like it will be around $20! I emailed eb but haven't gotten a reply yet...

[quote name='jginiso']Anyone else who got in on this deal get scammed on shipping? My order confirmation was for a total of $15 and change including tax and shipping for kill.Switch and MDK2. My order status on EB.com lists the total price at $17 and change but the packing slips I got with each game have prices, tax, and shipping charged seperatly and the total for both now looks like it will be around $20! I emailed eb but haven't gotten a reply yet...[/quote]

call them and they will fix it, emailing eb never works

[quote name='FaintDeftone']Just got mine today. Shipped Monday, recieved today (Wednesday). WCW Mayhem is kinda fun too. Too bad it's caseless :([/quote]

Where do you live? and where did they ship it from?

I live in Arizona, and they shipped two orders, one from Philly and one from Cincinatti, I am assuming one order is the new games and one order is the used.....

[quote name='Lord Hamm'][quote name='FaintDeftone']Just got mine today. Shipped Monday, recieved today (Wednesday). WCW Mayhem is kinda fun too. Too bad it's caseless :([/quote]

Where do you live? and where did they ship it from?

I live in Arizona, and they shipped two orders, one from Philly and one from Cincinatti, I am assuming one order is the new games and one order is the used.....[/quote]

I live in Ohio. I dunno where they shipped from, I threw the envelopes away this morning and they are gone. They have two distrobution centers though, one for new games and one for preowned games. I got both of them today but in seperate envelopes.

I finished Kill Switch and found it to be short.....Not much for longevity or a story there....I like the controls and the blind-fire and peek- fire techniques as well as grenading those enemies.......but since I finished it already wonder what I would get for trade-in value.....

[quote name='cheapskategamer'][quote name='LinkinPrime']Damn! Downhill Domination is now coming up at 24.99[/quote]

Looks like $9.99 now...

You can also add to the list:

WWF Smackdown: Just Bring It
http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/205931.asp[/quote]

Cool, it is! Damn, it wont let me order it, I keep getting sent back to the "no items in cart" page when I try to summit order. Damn you EBGAMES, DAMN YOU!!!!

BTW is WWF JUST BRING IT any good, or should I wait for SHUT YOUR MOUTH to drop in price?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']BTW is WWF JUST BRING IT any good, or should I wait for SHUT YOUR MOUTH to drop in price?[/quote]

I just sold my copy recently - it was basically just a graphical update of the PS1 versions...

Also, you need a HUGE amount of space on your memory card to save your progress, which is probably why I never really got into it; I never had enough room! :shock:

[quote name='cheapskategamer'][quote name='LinkinPrime']BTW is WWF JUST BRING IT any good, or should I wait for SHUT YOUR MOUTH to drop in price?[/quote]

I just sold my copy recently - it was basically just a graphical update of the PS1 versions...

Also, you need a HUGE amount of space on your memory card to save your progress, which is probably why I never really got into it; I never had enough room! :shock:[/quote]

I agree, you need about half the amount of a memory card to save and you can only make about 10 create a wrestlers. SYM however is only around 400 kb for a save and you can create around 30 create a wrestlers.

bread's done
Back