Alias (PS2) $9.99
http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/234053.asp

Kill.Switch (PS2) $9.99
http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/235826.asp

Final Fantasy X-2 (PS2) $9.99
http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/233956.asp

Downhill Domination (PS2) $9.99
http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/234371.asp

If you have FF X-2 in your cart use coupon code "FREE2DAY" to get your entire order shipped free. via 2-day air

There's other stuff but I'm too lazy to list them.
Sort PS2 games by cheapest price here

I agree: the sales tax thing made me much less likely to order from EBgames.com. Getting hit with an extra 8% (WA state) just sucks.

Downhill Domination already back to $24.99... It was $9.99 for about 5 minutes. Others will probably do the same.

Since FREE2DAY doesn't work.. just add Madden 2002 or 2003 to your cart and use SAVER... turns out to be the same price, but at least you get a free game out of it (those are both $1.99). :)

I didn't do it the first time, so I submitted a 2nd order, then cancelled my first one.

Yes! FINALLY got FFX-2. Third time's the charm. Also picked up Dave Mirra BMX Remix for psone for 1.70 to get the free shipping. First cheap PS1 game I saw that I was interested in.

Hm.. I'm definitely going to need to cancel my Blockbuster game pass for the next few months I think. With all of the EB and Outpost deals, I have like 10 new games on the way.

I got in on FFX2 too!!! Seems like there are a lot of them.

I added Jedi Starfighter for Xbox at $8 . . . after pplay15 and saver for free shipping . . . I got the game for $5 . . . which is OK, cause I wanted it anyway.

going by what happened with Wario World and a bunch of others, think they yank a deal or raise the price when someone gets greedy by trying to buy in bulk

I got FFX-2 just about 15 minutes ago but that shipping code did not work. I got a message saying that what was in my cart was not eligible for the code. Still not a bad deal, though, $12.87 total including shipping and tax.

[quote name='coolz481']I got FFX-2 just about 15 minutes ago but that shipping code did not work. I got a message saying that what was in my cart was not eligible for the code. Still not a bad deal, though, $12.87 total including shipping and tax.[/quote]

The thing to do, with FFX2 or anyother $10 new game that you want to order is to tack on a cheap used game and use the PPLAY15 to get 15% off the used game and then put in the SAVER code to get free shipping for both items. This is great if you have a used game in mind . . . on this order I added Jedi Starfighter Xbox for $8 . . . but $5 net increase.

When I got FZERO for GC, I added Jumping Flash PS1 to my order for $4 (always wanted to play it) and got free shipping. Therefore it was like getting JF for $1.50 after the codes.

well here is an interesting devolpment i checked my bank account and before they had deducted the amount from my avalible but was in my balance because it was waiting for verification, i checked my order at eb and it was still on hold so...ill give it the weekend and then im emailing or calling.

hmmm another update i went ahead and got MOH:Rising Sun and Madden 03 with free shipping and it says order is open this time.

I just picked up Kill.Switch. To componsate for the shipping, I bought WCW Mayhem for PSone for $1.99. I saved only 30 cents with the code, but hell at least I get a free game. I hear Mayhem is pretty good too.

fuck it, I just ordered Kill.Switch and Activison Anthology and Madden 2003 PP to get free shipping....

I went to EB b&m and they said they would price match the website with a printout of the price, too bad he had no kill.switch, and he called his buddy who went online and said the price for Activision Anthology was still 20 bucks........

So I just ordered it, I wanted to play some new games this weekend but DW4:empires will have to do for a while......

It said 5 to 10 days for shipping has anybody recieved theirs earlier?

I ordered Kill.Switch and MOH: Rising Sun Wednesday. I just got it in the mail today (Saturday). A little quicker than usual but my last order took 2 weeks and maybe they were trying to make up for it.

Just ordered Downhill Domination. Now to hope that I don't get sent one of those dreaded reshrinkwrapped display copies as "new."

[quote name='Josef']Just ordered Downhill Domination. Now to hope that I don't get sent one of those dreaded reshrinkwrapped display copies as "new."[/quote]

It's the site so I assume you shouldn't have that problem HOPEFULLY. But if I'm wrong LordOpus will enlighten me. :wink:

[quote name='Tomeeboy']Hm.. I'm definitely going to need to cancel my Blockbuster game pass for the next few months I think. With all of the EB and Outpost deals, I have like 10 new games on the way.[/quote]

Tell me about it... I just bought Gran Turismo 3 and LOTR: Two Towers at the Tower clearance today... That brings my total up to 6 new games this month (the other 4 are from the Toys'R'Us clearance), and I'm still planning a trip back to Towers...

I will resist the urge to buy Downhill Domination... I will not buy Downhill Domination....

[quote name='Lord Hamm']It said 5 to 10 days for shipping has anybody recieved theirs earlier?[/quote]

I usually ALWAYS get mine in three days, even with the SAVER shipping. I'm pretty sure that the shipping place is in PA though, and I live in Ohio so thats probably why I get it so quickly.

All of the pre-owned games ship from West Chester, PA. Some new games ship from there as well.

Most new games ship from Kentucky though.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']Damn, I killed this thread, lol.[/quote]

I think it has something to do with the Racoon balls.....

bread's done
Back