Alias (PS2) $9.99
http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/234053.asp

Kill.Switch (PS2) $9.99
http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/235826.asp

Final Fantasy X-2 (PS2) $9.99
http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/233956.asp

Downhill Domination (PS2) $9.99
http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/234371.asp

If you have FF X-2 in your cart use coupon code "FREE2DAY" to get your entire order shipped free. via 2-day air

There's other stuff but I'm too lazy to list them.
Sort PS2 games by cheapest price here

I checked to see how many FF-X2's were available, it said over 100, added 1 to the cart and when I went to check out it dissapeared. I wonder if EB made a mistake pricing that game for $9.99

I was thinking the same thing Yoshi, because instead of a backordered link appearing the game is just gone off the site entirely.

thank god that I wasn't able to complete the order. my addiction kicked in and I was about to order another 3 excellent games that I wasn't going to play for 6 months...

[quote name='rocky76']thank god that I wasn't able to complete the order. my addiction kicked in and I was about to order another 3 excellent games that I wasn't going to play for 6 months...[/quote]

Hehe yeah I have a backlog of SO3, Valkyrie Profile, Phantom Brave, and a bunch of other titles so it was going to just sit for me as well. 9.99 is a hard price to pass on though since even a used FFX-2 probably won't be that cheap for a long time.

Ordered The Hobbit, Aggressive Inline and Madden 2003 PO for shipping fodder. I was thinking of getting MOH RS, but I wanted to check out quick to make sure I got The Hobbit. I might order somemore soon.

Great deal! I finally picked up Downhill Domination.

Loved the demo but never wanted to pay over $15.00 for it.
I also threw in Strech Panic used for $5.99 and then got free shipping.

Thanks to the OP

:D

Hey guys I was considering FFX-2 before it sold out. I was wondering if I would like it. I haven't really played any RPG's and I just bought KOTOR. What is it about the Final Fantasy Series I always have wondered? I was able to get kill.switch, Alias, Madden 2001 & 2003 used total $24.XX was considering downhill domination but don't know much about it any one care to input?

[quote name='cruzincontrol']Hey guys I was considering FFX-2 before it sold out. I was wondering if I would like it. I haven't really played any RPG's and I just bought KOTOR. What is it about the Final Fantasy Series I always have wondered? I was able to get kill.switch, Alias, Madden 2001 & 2003 used total $24.XX was considering downhill domination but don't know much about it any one care to input?[/quote]

Play FFX first if you haven't already. I bought FFX-2 for $30 and regretted it after loving FFX. The plot in X-2 didn't grab me after 10 hours and I play Final Fantasy games for the story so I stopped playing it. Also, if you hate jpop tunes like I do then skip FFX-2.

Does anyone know if any of this prices can be found at the store? My wife just took my credit cards out of my wallet once I started checking the links... She knows better!!!

Maybe someone answered this already but is this on-line only? My wife just took my credit cards out of my wallet once I started checking the links... She knows better!!!
Thanx in advance!!!

I got FFX-2 just to round out my collection..i have every other FF game and almost every decent squaresoftgame...i'll play it and try it out..still need to defeat x though

[quote name='BABETOOTH']Maybe someone answered this already but is this on-line only? My wife just took my credit cards out of my wallet once I started checking the links... She knows better!!![/quote]

No need to say it twice.... No need to say it twice....

It's a shame that FFX-2 gets so much hate... it's one of my favorite games from this generation (across all consoles and handhelds)... take heart all you people on the edge, many people really love it :p

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='BABETOOTH']Maybe someone answered this already but is this on-line only? My wife just took my credit cards out of my wallet once I started checking the links... She knows better!!![/quote]

No need to say it twice.... No need to say it twice....[/quote]

do you know???

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Ordered FFX-2, even though I have no real interest in the game. Just can't pass up a price like that.[/quote]
You know, you could have left it for those of us who do want the game. Now we'll probably have to pay more just so you can have a game you have no interest in.

[quote name='Trakan']I am guessing no, but how about making a phone call?[/quote]

Exellent Idea, exept my store is closed right now :oops:

You know, you could have left it for those of us who do want the game. Now we'll probably have to pay more just so you can have a game you have no interest in.

Please, please, please... let's refrain from attacking each other--I'm sick of people in deal after deal getting all huffy when they miss out... we ALL miss out on some deals, so you should focus on the positive rather than the negative... or something like that...

[quote name='wampa8jedi']It is almost certainly not valid in store... that's almost always the way these EB deals work...[/quote]

Thanks for the info!!! I'll try having my friend at work order something for me. I've been waiting for Downhill D. to get cheap. FINALLY it happens but I am straped after all this sales ( TRU and CC ) Thanx again!!!

As for X2 -- I picked it up for $15 from Target a while back... I actually have to admit that I like it more than X; in fact, the cheesiness plays better than the sometimes overly brooding tone in X.

X2 is worth a look -- but you have to understand it's not really what FF games are known for -- it doesn't feel like the others at all. IMO, if you're not a real big RPG fan, then you might actually be X2's crowd.

Got Red Faction (Preplayed) $9, Sphinx (New) $5, minus AFF15 & SAVER, EB Edge 10%.
Total $11.75

Dammit I want to get in on some of those sooo bad, but I have like 10 unplayed games at this moment (not to mention SH4 tommorow).

Ebgames must be clearing out inventory for the coming holiday armmageddon, whoops I mean season ;)

I already received an email from EB stating that my order has shipped! :shock:

Way to go, EB! Hopefully they won't let me down in the "new" dept.

Missing out on FFX-2 is a good thing for me, I have way too many games to finish and chances are i'd never get the time to complete the game. Still, I can't help but feel jealous ^_^ .

I don't need any new games, but I almost feel guilty for not taking advatage of these deals. *looks at drained bank account*

got kill.switch from this deal. thanks for the deal OP. also got lupin the 3rd from the outpost deal.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']Dammit I want to get in on some of those sooo bad, but I have like 10 unplayed games at this moment (not to mention SH4 tommorow).

Ebgames must be clearing out inventory for the coming holiday armmageddon, whoops I mean season ;)[/quote]

Don't feel bad, I was bored today and thought I'd see how many sealed games I have. Yeah. 48. I'll never have time to play them all, but it's impossible for me to not buy a game when I find it for under $10 (Target is the main culprit in my buying frenzy, every time I go in there I find $4.00 clearence games)

Well I'm not all too disappointed, just a little jealous.

BTW I thought FF X-2 was pretty damn good. Better than a regular FF? no not really, but a good game none-the-less.

i am also tempted to get downhill domination.......i played it and it was quite fun.....but i have been trying to tone down on the game buying............

IMO, if you're not a real big RPG fan, then you might actually be X2's crowd.

I'm one of the biggest RPG nuts there is, and I love it :p

I think it has more to do with having an open mind--many people bash the game for what it is not, whereas those that love it, love it for what it is...

Dammit, I was late to this and I really wanted Kill.Switch. Oh well, guess I'll wait for another drop. Thanks for the deals anyway. I'm glad some people got to get FF X-2. It's fun and the camp factor makes it even cooler.

Yeah, the one night that I don't check CAG obsessively, this deal pops up and I miss it. Figures... :whistle2:(

bread's done
Back